Nani and Anderson have signed contracts!

Discussion in 'Manchester United FC' started by Petey, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Petey

Petey Super Sized Sexy, The Bulls Fan Killer! Staff Member Administrator

Both have signed contracts (7/2).</p>

Wonder what type of rotation ManU will go with to develop these 2.</p>

-Petey</p>

2. CelticKing

CelticKing The Green Monster

They're saying Nani is just like Cristiano Ronaldo. I'm not sure how can they play both of them at the same time? Or they might be thinking about selling Ronaldo?

3. Petey

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CelticKing)</div><div class='quotemain'>They're saying Nani is just like Cristiano Ronaldo. I'm not sure how can they play both of them at the same time? Or they might be thinking about selling Ronaldo?</div></p>

I think they plan to work Nani in to replace Giggs. Ronaldo down one wing, Nani down the other. </p>

From the clips in YouTube, Nani doesn't look anywhere near as fast at Ronaldo though. </p>

-Petey </p>

4. CelticKing

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Petey)</div><div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CelticKing)</div><div class='quotemain'>They're saying Nani is just like Cristiano Ronaldo. I'm not sure how can they play both of them at the same time? Or they might be thinking about selling Ronaldo?</div></p>

I think they plan to work Nani in to replace Giggs. Ronaldo down one wing, Nani down the other. </p>

From the clips in YouTube, Nani doesn't look anywhere near as fast at Ronaldo though. </p>

-Petey </p>

</div></p>

You're right about Giggs, I believe this is his last season. </p>

</p>

I agree about Nani, I like Anderson more and he looks quicker and more powerful.</p>

</p>

5. Petey

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CelticKing)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Petey)</div><div class='quotemain'>

-Petey </p>

</div></p>

</p>

I agree about Nani, I like Anderson more and he looks quicker and more powerful. </p>

</p>

</div></p>

Although none of Manchester's moves have solved their issue of getting someone to pair with Rooney up front.</p>

-Petey</p>

6. CelticKing

[quote name='Petey'][quote name='CelticKing'][quote name='Petey']

[quote name='CelticKing']They're saying Nani is just like Cristiano Ronaldo. I'm not sure how can they play both of them at the same time? Or they might be thinking about selling Ronaldo? [/QUOTE]</p>

-Petey </p>

[/QUOTE]</p>

</p>

I agree about Nani, I like Anderson more and he looks quicker and more powerful. </p>

</p>

[/QUOTE]</p>

Although none of Manchester's moves have solved their issue of getting someone to pair with Rooney up front.</p>

-Petey </p>

[/QUOTE]</p>

</p>

They should try using Saha. </p>

</p>

I don't why they're not going after Kaka, who said he wants to move from Milan. He apparently wants to go to Real Madrid. </p>

7. Petey

[quote name='CelticKing'][quote name='Petey'][quote name='CelticKing'][quote name='Petey']

[quote name='CelticKing']They're saying Nani is just like Cristiano Ronaldo. I'm not sure how can they play both of them at the same time? Or they might be thinking about selling Ronaldo? [/QUOTE]</p>

-Petey </p>

[/QUOTE]</p>

</p>

[/QUOTE]</p>

-Petey </p>

[/QUOTE]</p>

They should try using Saha. </p>

I don't why they're not going after Kaka, who said he wants to move from Milan. He apparently wants to go to Real Madrid. </p>

[/QUOTE]</p>

Saha has missed a lot of games over the last few years.</p>