Nash: "Webster Will Not Start Next Season"

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Da_Future_2k5, Jun 29, 2005.

1. playmaker15

playmaker15 JBB Droppin Dimes

yo truth that's like an entire team of guys lol I guarantee no other team is that disfunctional.

2. Rod

Rod JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting TheTruth5:</div><div class="quote_post">Marijuana:
    Damon Stoudemire
    Rasheed Wallace
    Qyntell Woods(also abused animals)
    Erick Barley
    Isiah Rider

DRUNK DRIVING
    gary grant
    zach randolph
    rod strickland

ASSUALT
    Gary Trent
    Ruben Patterson
    Wallace
    Grant
    FAILING TO LEAVE A FIGHT
    bonzi wells
    Barkley
    Cursing at an officer-Jermaine Oneal
    Tresspassing-Wells
    Providing Alcohol to minor girls-Marcus Brown
    Cocaine-Shawn Kemp
    Bad Parenting-Kemp

wow! these blazers are angels
    Rod we know your a good loyal blazers fan but bro admit it you know these blazers get into to much trouble</div>

OK so this proves that there WERE Blazers who had troubles with the law (like ALOT of other players in other teams) - now most of them are in other teams(including Damon btw) and that makes the other teams Jail____ [​IMG] i mean just look at those Pacers - they have J-O'neal who cursed a police officer,the have Artest who assaulted people in live air together with O'neal and that no good Stephan Jackson... you get what im saying??? only 2 guys from that stupid list are now in the Blazers and Patterson will be traded maybe...

BTW: some more players off the top of my head:Iverson,Glenn Robinson,Payton,j-rich,RODENY WHITE,sam Cassel,Patrick Ewing,Jason Kidd,Kobe(?) etc...
    Maybe we should do an "NBA criminals theard"? [​IMG]

3. playmaker15

yea but look how many Blazers there are, it seems like everyone who plays for them ends up in trouble thats why they have that nickname. Just deal with it Rod, it's a fact. As for the Pacers I really haven't thought of a nickname for them because it's only two or three players who get in trouble.

4. Rod

Rod JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting playmaker31:</div><div class="quote_post">yea but look how many Blazers there are, it seems like everyone who plays for them ends up in trouble thats why they have that nickname. Just deal with it Rod, it's a fact. As for the Pacers I really haven't thought of a nickname for them because it's only two or three players who get in trouble.</div>

Again - missing the point.
    Im just saying that this nickname is not Valid ANYMORE thats all and even at the Jail days i believe its not as bad as people make it...

here are the players 4 nxt year:
    1 Derek Anderson
    4 Maurice Baker
    14 Richie Frahm
    Jarrett Jack G
    38 Viktor Khryapa
    23 Darius Miles
    25 Travis Outlaw
    21 Ruben Patterson???????
    10 Joel Przybilla
    50 Zach Randolph F 42
    Theo Ratliff
    5 Ha Seung-Jin
    31 Sebastian Telfair

where are all the JailBlazers?? besides Patterson no one has done something serious or uncommon in this roster.

5. playmaker15

Miles Randolph and Patterson, Three players who have had law troubles. Every year something happens to them Rod, Miles will probably hit the peace pipe next season and they'll get the name again.

6. Rod

Rod JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting playmaker31:</div><div class="quote_post">Miles Randolph and Patterson, Three players who have had law troubles. Every year something happens to them Rod, Miles will probably hit the peace pipe next season and they'll get the name again.</div>

Miles was just caught with his stupid weed smoking friends from the old hood...thats all
    Randolph case is understanable.

7. Miami Flash City

Miami Flash City JBB All Day

man so to you thats nothing right
    Oh he was just smoking weed with his friends
    oo thats nothing OF COURSE ITS SOMETHING
    and as for the pacers theyre pretty thuggish to but we talkin bout your team, the jailblazers lol most blazer fans admit it and you cant because to you every crime is oh thats nothing

8. playmaker15

9. MiamiBalla12

MiamiBalla12 JBB Light-Skinned Assassin

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rod:</div><div class="quote_post">Miles was just caught with his stupid weed smoking friends from the old hood...thats all
    Randolph case is understanable.</div>

so gettin caught smoking weed isnt a big deal?

10. playmaker15

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting miamiballa12:</div><div class="quote_post">so gettin caught smoking weed isnt a big deal?</div>

Well, I guess not to him. Lemme guess, your a Ricky Williams fan Rod, and your fav. musician is Bob Marley(not that that's a bad thing)

11. Rod

Rod JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting playmaker31:</div><div class="quote_post">Well, I guess not to him. Lemme guess, your a Ricky Williams fan Rod, and your fav. musician is Bob Marley(not that that's a bad thing)</div>

haha K-Jah!!!
    when im saying serious crimes i mean physiclly hurting or assaulting somebody else - you don't have to be smart in order to understand that hitting someone in the face with a huge punch is a lot more serious then getting fried with sheed'...

Truth: youre distorting my comments and you don't understand them at all...I said Miles was caught with his weed smoking friends - meaning his friends are the one who smoke the weed!
    And in addition you and i keep repeating that the Blazers have about 1.5 criminals in the Org. but you say that they are still more "thuggish" then other teams with that or higher number of thugs in the team,how is that possible??? more thugssame number of thugs=the same nickname!
    admit it buddy - youre a brainwashed BUSTER [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. Miami Flash City

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rod:</div><div class="quote_post">haha K-Jah!!!

Truth: youre distorting my comments and you don't understand them at all...I said Miles was caught with his weed smoking friends - meaning his friends are the one who smoke the weed!
    </div>

Miles was caught with his weed smoking friends........?
    Think about that.......
    His weed....smoking friends...? ...hmhmhm....

No wonder why I cant understand what you saying

haha K-jah..? lmao wtf iz that

13. playmaker15

[quote name='Rod']haha K-Jah!!!
    when im saying serious crimes i mean physiclly hurting or assaulting somebody else - you don't have to be smart in order to understand that hitting someone in the face with a huge punch is a lot more serious then getting fried with sheed'...

BUSTER

Doesn't matter it was still a crime. Haha K-Jah LMFAO!!! WTF is that? And don't say buster, it sounds really corny

14. Rod

Rod JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting TheTruth5:</div><div class="quote_post">Miles was caught with his weed smoking friends........?
    Think about that.......
    His weed....smoking friends...? ...hmhmhm....

No wonder why I cant understand what you saying

haha K-jah..? lmao wtf iz that</div>

i dont know what the hell youre talking about,what i meant was that his friends was caught with the weed and not him...i don't see the problem with the sentence "weed smoking friends" its like "get youre pizza eating family out of here!"...whats the problem??? please help me with my english[​IMG]

And the both of you need san andreas now!! thinking that "buster" is corny...its back baby [​IMG]
    K-Jah is the reggae station in the game with this fried dj.

15. playmaker15

Yea I have San Andreas and the only buster round here is you, stop making these game references. Plus that game is old man even tho its da ****

16. Miami Flash City

bro we dont care about your video game obsession srry

17. MiamiBalla12

MiamiBalla12 JBB Light-Skinned Assassin

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rod:</div><div class="quote_post">i dont know what the hell youre talking about,what i meant was that his friends was caught with the weed and not him...i don't see the problem with the sentence "weed smoking friends" its like "get youre pizza eating family out of here!"...whats the problem??? please help me with my english[​IMG]

And the both of you need san andreas now!! thinking that "buster" is corny...its back baby [​IMG]
    K-Jah is the reggae station in the game with this fried dj.</div>

Sry we dont spend 6 hours a day playing a video game. According to you his friends werent caught smoking weed alone. He was caught WITH them even if he wasnt smoking it. Its called being guilty by association you video game gangsta.

18. playmaker15

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting miamiballa12:</div><div class="quote_post"> you video game gangsta.</div>

LMAO! Rod u like all that Jamaican stuff ryt? R u even Jamaican? I'm not Jamaican but I know that u gettin ur bombaclat owned

19. Rod

Rod JBB JustBBall Member

man you guys are lame!! get an adult to help you think.
    SA was released 4PC about a month ago so im still hyped about some things in da game... i said some stuff out of humour,chill out youre not that special and even if i did play video games for 20 hours a day it does'nt make you better then me in any way.
    I'm kinda disgusted by people who look to slander someone on the smallest things just in order to make some internet kids feel like they're better then anyone else.
    It was just a little joke - you asked and i answered.

I'm not going to participate in this debate anymore,its kinda stupid trying to make a point when no one here seems to be using enough brain cells understands it.

KTHANXBYE!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

20. playmaker15

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rod:</div><div class="quote_post">man you guys are lame!! get an adult to help you think.
    SA was released 4PC about a month ago so im still hyped about some things in da game... i said some stuff out of humour,chill out youre not that special and even if i did play video games for 20 hours a day it does'nt make you better then me in any way.
    I'm kinda disgusted by people who look to slander someone on the smallest things just in order to make some internet kids feel like they're better then anyone else but them.
    It was just a little joke - you asked and i answered.

I'm not going to participate in this debate anymore,its kinda stupid trying to make a point when no one here seems to be using enough brain cells understands it.

KTHANXBYE!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]</div>

Good your saving yourself form even more embarrasment