Nash: "Webster Will Not Start Next Season"

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Da_Future_2k5, Jun 29, 2005.

1. Rod

Rod JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting playmaker31:</div><div class="quote_post">Good your saving yourself form even more embarrasment</div>

See? thats what im talking about...its just a forum in the internet chill out and stop trying to "owN" everyone,its so stupid...

2. MiamiBalla12

MiamiBalla12 JBB Light-Skinned Assassin

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rod:</div><div class="quote_post">even if i did play video games for 20 hours a day it does'nt make you better then me in any way.
    </div>

Hmmmmmm.........? Stick to video games cus your going no where in this argument.

3. Rod

Rod JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting miamiballa12:</div><div class="quote_post">Hmmmmmm.........? Stick to video games cus your going no where in this argument.</div>

Ask an adult so explain you the argument and only then response.
    And yea im going to play Video games!!! oh yea it feels so good!!!!

got that you wanka?

4. MiamiBalla12

MiamiBalla12 JBB Light-Skinned Assassin

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rod:</div><div class="quote_post">Ask an adult so explain you the argument and only then response.
    And yea im going to play Video games!!! oh yea it feels so good!!!!

got that you wanka?</div>

Video games-1hour= normal person
    Video games-more than 1 hour= freak

If you meant Wanka by wankster then lemme tell you something
    Im Black and i see your from Israel with a no-name black guy as your avatar..so doesnt that make you the Wanksta?

5. Courtking

Courtking Courtking

Martell Webster should get to start in his rookie season. Unless the Blazers make a big move it seems like they will be lottery bound for this season and starting the #6 pick can't hurt. He isn't like any other high schooler and he already has an NBA-ready body and a great jump shot that he can use in his rookie year. They would have a decent backup for him in Derek Anderson if his game does not translate in his first couple games. No need to worry, I think Webster will be starting at some point of the season anyway.

6. Rod

Rod JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting miamiballa12:</div><div class="quote_post">Video games-1hour= normal person
    Video games-more than 1 hour= freak

If you meant Wanka by wankster then lemme tell you something
    Im Black and i see your from Israel with a no-name black guy as your avatar..so doesnt that make you the Wanksta?</div>

GOOD! you know what i meant when i named you wanka!
    Now Wanka,just because you say something it does'nt mean its true and "that no name black guy" is a Scottie Pippen cartoon,youre point is invalid anyway...

7. playmaker15

playmaker15 JBB Droppin Dimes

Rod, u give Blazer fans a bad name

8. Rod

Rod JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting playmaker31:</div><div class="quote_post">Rod, u give Blazer fans a bad name</div>

And You give your family a bad name...OMGK00LoWning!!!!#$!@!!!!

9. playmaker15

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rod:</div><div class="quote_post">And You give your family a bad name...OMGK00LoWning!!!!#$!@!!!!</div>

u better watch urself cuz if i wudn't get suspended or kicked off i would diss u so bad u wud cry. U giv yo nation a bad name

10. Miami Flash City

Miami Flash City JBB All Day

Rod..i recall a gay quote by you saying
    Why do people go back and forth with this so im going to leave
    thanxbyebye..................
    well you havent left yet so get on out man
    I hope you beat your video game though [​IMG]

11. Rod

Rod JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting playmaker31:</div><div class="quote_post">u better watch urself cuz if i wudn't get suspended or kicked off i would diss u so bad u wud cry. U giv yo nation a bad name</div>

haha i would cry??? [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Look,now seriously you guys started it - i just fired back,i did'nt register here in order to fight with people i do not even know...

12. playmaker15

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rod:</div><div class="quote_post">haha i would cry??? [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Look,now seriously you guys started it - i just fired back,i did'nt register here in order to fight with people i do not even know...</div>

it's to bad u even signed up for the forum, because it for people who actually know about basketball, unlike you. Believe me u would cry

13. Rod

Rod JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting playmaker31:</div><div class="quote_post">it's to bad u even signed up for the forum, because it for people who actually know about basketball, unlike you. Believe me u would cry</div>

oh yea?
    where did you see that i don't know about b-ball?
    And stop saying "you will cry" every 2 minutes,its like talking to a 5 yr old.

14. playmaker15

if u don't like it then just leave the thread n ull see how it ends hapily

15. Rod

Rod JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting playmaker31:</div><div class="quote_post">if u don't like it then just leave the thread n ull see how it ends hapily</div>

yea im leaving to bed...
    peace? [​IMG]

16. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

Keep it clean everyone and please stay on topic!

17. Iguodala

Iguodala JBB JustBBall Member

I think it will be derek anderson

18. Voodoo Child

Voodoo Child Can I Kick It?

Oh my God! I know it's wrong, but I just had more laughs than I've had in my entire life when reading this thread and the deleted posts. You guys need to chill. I call the team their unofficial nickname and all of a sudden the focus is twisted from the points I made to the fact that I called them that nickname. Then to top all that off, you have almost three pages of personal attacks and flame wars. As for Webster, I don't see how the team could not start him. He's ripping up the summer league.

19. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

Something I don't understand about the comments from Nash is, this team doesn't even have a headcoach in place yet. Shouldn't this be a head coaching decision?

20. Rod

Rod JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting shapecity:</div><div class="quote_post">Something I don't understand about the comments from Nash is, this team doesn't even have a headcoach in place yet. Shouldn't this be a head coaching decision?</div>

They have Nate Mcmillen now - he will get a say in the matter nothing more [​IMG],the Paul Allen-John Nash Mafia is deciding anything in portland.
    Last year they actually said to Cheeks the SF minutes rankings: first Reef-then Miles and then you need to stick Patterson inside somehow - Cheeks said that Patterson was playing the best out of those 3 but he was restricted to give Miles and reef all the minutes.
    I would'nt give so much attention to the summer league stats - Bynum is having like 20 ppg over there...