Nate Robinson Stuffs Yao

Discussion in 'New York Knicks' started by Ming637, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Mr. J

Mr. J Triple Up

<div class="quote_poster">Pakman Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">It doesn't get any more worst than "He's 7'5", there's no need to complain."</div>
    Does it get any worse than:

"tat was hard ownij on ur part dood!!! LOL!!!
    byy tym to lern sum inglesh!!
    prey fo me hop i get beteR!!"

2. Pakman

Pakman JBB ITS ON ME!!!

<div class="quote_poster">MrJ Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Does it get any worse than:

"tat was hard ownij on ur part dood!!! LOL!!!
    byy tym to lern sum inglesh!!
    prey fo me hop i get beteR!!"</div>

[​IMG] I still think thats funny in the "grammar" thread.

I mean, I did that to be funny.
    Not as bad as someone who thinks that a poke in the eye wont hurt just because a person is tall. Where's the sense in that?

3. Pakman

Pakman JBB ITS ON ME!!!

Nice job deleting my post!

If you want to delete mine, delete yours too.

4. Mr. J

Mr. J Triple Up

<div class="quote_poster">Pakman Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Nice job deleting my post!

If you want to delete mine, delete yours too.</div>
    I was actually doing you a favor. Read all my posts to durvasa before you misconstrue my words.

Besides, we do have a policy of deleting all unfunny posts.

5. bbwtrench

bbwtrench BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Pakman Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">there are many things Yao is better at than Shaq.</div>

Besides FT percentage, I dont think so. When Shaq was in his prime, he would eat Yao for breakfast. He came into the league as the MOST DOMINANT big man since Wilt Chamberlain. His age has slowed him down, and Yao clearly has the upperhand now, but if YAO and SHAQ were the same age, SHAQ would clearly have his way with Yao in the paint.

6. durvasa

durvasa JBB Rockets Fan

<div class="quote_poster">Trench Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Besides FT percentage, I dont think so. When Shaq was in his prime, he would eat Yao for breakfast. He came into the league as the MOST DOMINANT big man since Wilt Chamberlain. His age has slowed him down, and Yao clearly has the upperhand now, but if YAO and SHAQ were the same age, SHAQ would clearly have his way with Yao in the paint.</div>

Yao has a better turnaround jumper also. He's also without ego and never feuds with teammates or coaches (or opponents, for that mtter).

Anyways, I still have to agree with that last sentence.

7. Pakman

Pakman JBB ITS ON ME!!!

<div class="quote_poster">Trench Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Besides FT percentage, I dont think so. When Shaq was in his prime, he would eat Yao for breakfast. He came into the league as the MOST DOMINANT big man since Wilt Chamberlain. His age has slowed him down, and Yao clearly has the upperhand now, but if YAO and SHAQ were the same age, SHAQ would clearly have his way with Yao in the paint.</div>

Shaq has no range outside of what? 5 feet?
    Yao has a much bigger range, better touch, better free throws. Shaq only plays inside 5 feet and Yao most times STILL has better FG%.

And ofcourse if Shaq was in his prime against Yao now, Shaq would beat Yao. But who is to say how good Yao will be in his prime.

8. Notorious

Notorious JBB Fear is Death

LOL at Mr. J starting E-Beefs with both Umair and Pakman. Must be he hates your family, watch out, if your mom or dad gets on JBB, he'll argue with them.

9. CLos

CLos JBB=The Originals

Let's just say this. Nate got away with a foul after the block. Yao didn't overreact because getting hit in the eye hurts. Yao and Shaq shouldn't be compared because Yao can actually shoot jumpers and freethrows, while Shaq is one of the best centers in the paint. He's a good low-post scorer. Yao and Shaq are both good defenders as well. There you guys happy!

10. Pakman

Pakman JBB ITS ON ME!!!

<div class="quote_poster">CLos Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Let's just say this. Nate got away with a foul after the block. Yao didn't overreact because getting hit in the eye hurts. Yao and Shaq shouldn't be compared because Yao can actually shoot jumpers and freethrows, while Shaq is one of the best centers in the paint. He's a good low-post scorer. Yao and Shaq are both good defenders as well. There you guys happy!</div>
    Nicely put, CLos!