NBA 2k8 ratings released

Discussion in 'Games and Contests' started by GMJ, Sep 18, 2007.

1. pegs

pegs My future wife.

played 2k8 demo tonight. it sucked.</p>

2. GMJ

GMJ Suspended

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (peg182)</div><div class='quotemain'></p>

</div></p>

damn. what didn't you like?</p>

</p>

3. pegs

pegs My future wife.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GMJigga)</div><div class='quotemain'></p>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (peg182)</div><div class='quotemain'></p>

</div></p>

damn. what didn't you like?</p>

</div></p>

</p>

1st of all it was on PS3. i don't know if that means anything, like if the 360 one is better...but i really didn't like it.</p>

The player movement, the lack of a "trick stick", the shooting with the analog stick, the Camera angle, the AI was a little retarded, it was tough to dunk, gameplay was odd overall, the way the players shot was completely wrong(Lebron mainly), the players looked like they were wrapped in Syran wrap, and they didn't look that close to their real counterparts. Very disappointing, i was expecting alot more from this game.</p>

4. GMJ

GMJ Suspended

Damn that sounds pretty bad; first time I've heard a review of the ps3 version</p>

5. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

PS3's version must be worse than 360's, because the players on XBOX 360 are nothing close to looking wrapped in syran wrap. I've heard other PS3 users say that the movement was choppy as well, so you're not the first, but again... the movements are beautiful on the 360.</p>

But even then, it's just a demo, which isn't the final build nor are the graphics up to par of what they will look like on the real game.</p>

6. pegs

pegs My future wife.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CelticBalla32)</div><div class='quotemain'></p>

PS3's version must be worse than 360's, because the players on XBOX 360 are nothing close to looking wrapped in syran wrap. I've heard other PS3 users say that the movement was choppy as well, so you're not the first, but again... the movements are beautiful on the 360.</p>

But even then, it's just a demo, which isn't the final build nor are the graphics up to par of what they will look like on the real game.</p>

</div></p>

</p>

i think it's probably just PS3 vs. Xbox 360 with the graphics, the 360 is obviously better in that department.</p>

And w/ the gameplay, and the AI, i have a feeling it's just the demo that sucks.</p>