NBA record for Layman?

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Binx, Jan 18, 2019.

1. hoopsjock

hoopsjock Well-Known Member

Business Owner
    I know this isn't necessarily on ET, but I wish he would do what Ben Simmons is doing and just refuse to attempt 3 pointers. It makes no sense to have him in games when he's spotting up in the corner. I also feel like he goes through spurts where he's looking to score more than pass. I don't like the possessions where no one else touches the ball and he backs down his defender with like 10 dribbles.

2. Scalma

Scalma Well-Known Member

Yeah I wasn’t necessarily talking about you, just in general. I can appreciate what Turner does bring. He’s been our most consistent perimeter defender since he’s been here imo. He’s one of the few players that can create for others. He’s not useless, but when you play him with guys like Aminu and Harkless, it limits what you can do offensively.

3. Scalma

Scalma Well-Known Member

He’s attempting fewer threes than he has since earlier in his career. He’s always known his limitations. But it’s tough when you play in an offense that encourages you to shoot when open. Once again, I blame Olshey for signing someone that didn’t fit the offense.