NCAA 06 is out

Discussion in 'College Football' started by J-E-T-S 1083, Jul 12, 2005.

1. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

I got a scolarship to TCU and the 1st game was Okahoma. I avged like 2 yards a carry because my o-line suxed so bad. Guys wouldent even get blocked.

2. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

In my raced to Heisman I went to Tennessee. Didn't play any games and had 9 TD's as a frosh.

3. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

If you want a challenge, create a school, make yourself an acedimic or cupcake program and try to turn it around....thats what Im doing and its damn hard....

4. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

In the old one I imported a Divsion 2 school. That was hard. I wasn't cheap either and took a school from Texas who always as good recruits. I took N. Arizona. Took me 5 years and I had them in the pac 10 and contending.

I will when I be every team I want to be. I really don't like creating schools in Madden or NCAA. just not my thing.

5. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

Take a div 1AA....its the same process....unless you manipulate the schedule, I bet you get fired after 3 years....you cant play the games either, I can take any team and go undefeated if i play, its much harder if you sim....you basically get 2 recruiting classes to turn the whole program around and you start with no talent....if you play a d-1 schedule, the 1st year you will win a game or two at best....by the end of the 3rd season, if you havent had a winning season, you are fired and looking for another job....i would be interested to see how many of you can take this scenario and actually get a 2nd contract....

6. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBeef)</div><div class='quotemain'>Take a div 1AA....its the same process....unless you manipulate the schedule, I bet you get fired after 3 years....you cant play the games either, I can take any team and go undefeated if i play, its much harder if you sim....you basically get 2 recruiting classes to turn the whole program around and you start with no talent....if you play a d-1 schedule, the 1st year you will win a game or two at best....by the end of the 3rd season, if you havent had a winning season, you are fired and looking for another job....i would be interested to see how many of you can take this scenario and actually get a 2nd contract....</div>

It is impossible because most of the teams are D's. Which is not good. Anyone can win every game playing that is why I sim and if I have to play a tough team I play on Heisman for competition. Right now I am beating up All American pretty badly.

7. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

If you looking to turn around a divison 1 school then try to turn around Duke, they have like no one on their roster that is good at all

8. Steelerfan_2005

Steelerfan_2005 The Peacekeeper XL

I tried with Dartmouth who looks like the worst team on the game... It's next to impossible to win any games... they're whole team is full of 48-54 overall players.... it's really difficult... almost not fun. So I scrapped the division 1AA and started with one of the worst Division 1A teams FAU (Florida Atlantic). I made my schedule very hard and have already been beaten by Oklahoma, Iowa, and Michigan. But I won my first conference game vs. UL Monroe. (Sun Belt). I'm in such a soft conference that I should be able to win the conference. I haven't gotten to the recruiting just yet, but I'm hoping that recruiting out of Florida will be a little easier than Montana, or Maine... [​IMG]

9. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

North Texas will kill you especailly in the future if you sim the game.

10. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

i wish on of the games combined Maddens awesome passing, and NCAA awesome running. that would be a great game.