Ndudi Ebi

Discussion in 'Minnesota Timberwolves' started by twolvefan11, Sep 18, 2003.

1. twolvefan11

twolvefan11 JBB Banned Member

From the Pioneer Press:

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Ndudi Ebi, 18, the Timberwolves No.1 draft pick last June, has had a growth spurt this summer and is up nearly two inches to almost 6 feet 10. Ebi moved into an apartment in downtown minneapolis this week. To make him stronger, the Wolves have him wearing a weighted vest around town</div>

No link yet, but I read it in the Pioneer Press today. This is good news, he is molding into another Garnett. :mrgreen:

2. the MDE

the MDE JBB JustBBall Member

I don't think Ebi will produce good numbers next year..he is playing behind the "Sick Six" as you like to say, and he is too big of a project for Flip Saunders to put him on the court..interesting to see how he does in preseason.

3. twolvefan11

I know he won't get much playing time this season, but it's just good news that he is growing bigger. Now he needs to get bigger muscle wise.

4. purehoops

purehoops JBB KGSource

MDE... Ebi is a work in progress, of course hes not gunna, and we dont expect, him to produce a whole lot this season....

5. twolvefan11

Great picture

[​IMG]

6. T_WOLF_DAWG

T_WOLF_DAWG JBB JustBBall Member

That is a cool picture. I think Ebi will get some good time off the bench this year.

7. twolvefan11

I think he will mostly get junk minutes this year. But what I saw from the scrimmage, he could be good. He had to guard Garnett the whole time, and well, he's not the easiest assignment.

8. twolvefan11

9. purehoops

purehoops JBB KGSource

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting twolvefan11:</div><div class="quote_post">I think he will mostly get junk minutes this year. But what I saw from the scrimmage, he could be good. He had to guard Garnett the whole time, and well, he's not the easiest assignment.</div>

Haha, yea... Everyone was saying if he went to college for a year he would probably be a top 3 pick the following year, well the Timberwolves is just ahead of the class, and decided to let him learn from some of the games best in Garnett, Sprewell and Cassell. I havnt seen much of his games in HS, just brief clips, and the 'Zona Wildcats coach have said, and he highly recruit Ebi and loved his talent.

10. twolvefan11

From what I saw, he did have great talent. The problem is, when Garnett is guarding you, you look like a scrub. They only played him 4 minutes last night, maybe he is a little sore. Lets see how he does Monday against the Hawks, he should get some more playing time.

11. Voodoo Child

Voodoo Child Can I Kick It?

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting purehoops:</div><div class="quote_post">Haha, yea... Everyone was saying if he went to college for a year he would probably be a top 3 pick the following year, well the Timberwolves is just ahead of the class, and decided to let him learn from some of the games best in Garnett, Sprewell and Cassell. I havnt seen much of his games in HS, just brief clips, and the 'Zona Wildcats coach have said, and he highly recruit Ebi and loved his talent.</div>If he went to Arizona he wouldn't start this season. However, if he stayed two years then he would have a chance of being a top three pick.