Nets' Forum Roll Call

Discussion in 'Brooklyn Nets' started by ZAE, Jul 24, 2007.

1. GrandKenyon6

GrandKenyon6 Member

1. Orlando, FL</p>

2. Jason Kidd</p>

3. Kenyon Martin, Kendall Gill</p>

4. Not anymore. 10 year season ticket holder.</p>

5. Since birth.</p>

6. Local team</p>

7. None or any team the Knicks happen to be playing.</p>

8. Tennis</p>

9. None</p>

10. Just quit my job at Hess, so I don't do jack right now.</p>

11. I am a student at the University of Central Florida. Hopefully I'll go on to UM Law. </p>

12. I am a junior</p>

13. Nope.</p>

2. cpawfan

cpawfan Monsters do exist

Welcome GK6</p>

</p>

Glad to see you here</p>

3. Petey

Petey Super Sized Sexy, The Bulls Fan Killer! Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to the board GK6!</p>

-Petey</p>

</p>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GrandKenyon6)</div><div class='quotemain'></p>

1. Orlando, FL</p>

2. Jason Kidd</p>

3. Kenyon Martin, Kendall Gill</p>

4. Not anymore. 10 year season ticket holder.</p>

5. Since birth.</p>

6. Local team</p>

7. None or any team the Knicks happen to be playing.</p>

8. Tennis</p>

9. None</p>

10. Just quit my job at Hess, so I don't do jack right now.</p>

11. I am a student at the University of Central Florida. Hopefully I'll go on to UM Law.
    </p>

12. I am a junior</p>

13. Nope. </p></div>

4. ly_yng

ly_yng Active Member

Robot Mailman
    <span class="main"><span class="spacing">1. Location? Evanston, IL, the dining capitol of the North Shore</span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">2. Favorite Current Nets player? Jason Kidd, although Boki is rising up the charts </span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">3. Favorite Former Nets player? Kenyon Martin</span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing"> 4. Do you go to games, and how many? A few over winter break, when I'm back in town</span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">5. How long have you been a Nets' fan? The entirety of the Jason Kidd era (<-- total bandwagon fan)</span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">6. How did you become a Nets' fan? Before the 2001-2002 season, my Dad and I agreed to buy a few Nets tickets, "just to see some good teams blow the Nets out." We've been going regularly since.</span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">7. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Bigomy is wrong.</span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing"> 8. Other sports you enjoy? Dodgeball</span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">9. What other sporting teams do you root for? the Browns and the Indians</span></span></p>

10. What do you do for a living? I am a student, hoping to pursue a career in unemployed.</p>

11. If you are in or went to college where do/did you go? Northwestern University (Alma Mater of Evan Eschmeyer)</p>

12. What grade are you in? Currently a college senior.<span class="main"><span class="spacing"></span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">13. Anything else you care to share? Pokemon.</span></span></p>

5. Real

Real Dumb and Dumbest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kid Chocolate)</div><div class='quotemain'>CB-Gay</div>
    Agreed

6. Netted

Netted Member

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">1. Location? Raised in Bridgewater, reside in Montclair, work in NYC</span></span><span class="main"><span class="spacing">2. Favorite Current Nets player? Jason Kidd3. Favorite Former Nets player? Kerry Kittles4. Do you go to games, and how many? Yes,on occassion. (Lost myKnicks vs. Nets at MSG priviledgeswhen the co. I work for sold )5. How long have you been a Nets' fan? Around 1989 or 19906. How did you become a Nets' fan? I live in NJ7. Other teams in the NBA you root for? None8. Other sports you enjoy? Football9. What other sporting teams do you root for? Broncos, Orioles, not a big hockey fan but I'll root the devils</span></span>10. What do you do for a living? VP of Business Development for a media/entertainment company11. If you are in or went to college where do/did you go? William Paterson University12. What grade are you in? Grade A<span class="main"><span class="spacing">13. Anything else you care to share?Is itwise to end this at 13 questions?Could be jinxing the whole season.</span></span></p>

7. reganomics813

reganomics813 Get ready for typos!

<div>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing"> 1. Location? Oswego, NY (right on Lake Ontario)2. Favorite Current Nets player? All of them 3. Favorite Former Nets player? Armen Gilliam</span></span> 4. Do you go to games, and how many? Once a year we make a trip. 5. How long have you been a Nets' fan? Since Middle School 6. How did you become a Nets' fan? Hatred of the Knicks and Mookie Blaylock7. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Atlanta 8. Other sports you enjoy? College Basketball? 9. What other sporting teams do you root for? Arizona Wildcats Hoops 10. What do you do for a living? Art Director/Comic Book Artist 11. If you are in or went to college where do/did you go? Joe Kubert School of Cartooning and Graphic Design 12. What grade are you in? Graduated 13. Anything else you care to share? Not at the moment.</p>

Include a picture of your self if you'd like. All that crap is on www.myspace.com/jregan </p></div>

8. JCB

JCB The Savage Nation

Student
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kid Chocolate)</div><div class='quotemain'>CB-Gay</div></p>

People still say that? </p>

Anywho, we got Geoff Billet, so it's all good. </p>

9. Dark Defender

Dark Defender The Dark Passenger

Part-Time Intern, Full Time Student
    welcome, reg.</p>

Good to ahve you here </p>

10. Petey

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (reganomics813)</div><div class='quotemain'><div>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing"> 1. Location? Oswego, NY (right on Lake Ontario)
    2. Favorite Current Nets player? All of them
    3. Favorite Former Nets player? Armen Gilliam</span></span>
    4. Do you go to games, and how many? Once a year we make a trip.
    5. How long have you been a Nets' fan? Since Middle School
    6. How did you become a Nets' fan? Hatred of the Knicks and Mookie Blaylock
    7. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Atlanta
    8. Other sports you enjoy? College Basketball?
    9. What other sporting teams do you root for? Arizona Wildcats Hoops
    10. What do you do for a living? Art Director/Comic Book Artist
    11. If you are in or went to college where do/did you go? Joe Kubert School of Cartooning and Graphic Design
    12. What grade are you in? Graduated
    13. Anything else you care to share? Not at the moment.</p>

Include a picture of your self if you'd like. All that crap is on www.myspace.com/jregan </p></div>

</div></p>

Hey reganonmics813!</p>

Glad you found your way to S2!</p>

-Petey</p>

11. reganomics813

Thanks GM and Petey! Glad to see you guys on here as well.</p>

</p>

Aw crap I meant to write love for Mookie Blaylock. Ah well i've been quoted it's too late to edit now. I guess I have to hate him. I'm off to a great start!</p>

12. GMJ

GMJ Suspended

<div>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing"> 1. Location? Morristown
    2. Favorite Current Nets player? Not Illic
    3. Favorite Former Nets player? Obligatory KMart response
    4. Do you go to games, and how many? Season ticket holder
    5. How long have you been a Nets' fan? Since Kidd joined the team. I actually used to live in AZ and followed the Suns for a little bit. I moved to Jersey the same summer Kidd was traded. I guess you could say it was destiny
    6. How did you become a Nets' fan? See above
    7. Other teams in the NBA you root for? F that
    8. Other sports you enjoy? I play rugby
    9. What other sporting teams do you root for? THE Dallas Cowboys
    </span></span>10. What do you do for a living? Student
    11. If you are in or went to college where do/did you go? Transfering to Arizona State this fall
    12. What grade are you in? Sophomoric
    <span class="main"><span class="spacing">13. Anything else you care to share? I don't have to pay to get an avatar or a custom sig? Sign me up! </span></span></p>

Include a picture of your self if you'd like.</p>

[​IMG] </p></div>

13. Kid Chocolate

Kid Chocolate Suspended

Boki = sexy.</p>

Regan, that's a sweet avatar, noticed you must have drawn it, you are talented dude! </p>

14. reganomics813

Welcome GM! and anyone else I haven't said hi to yet! </p>

</p>

Thanks KC. Good eye, hand painted that sucker. I'm sure it won't be my last painting I post on here. I just have to find time to finish them between other art jobs.</p>

15. GMJ

GMJ Suspended

Damn dude that is money. Are you in art school?

16. reganomics813

I did go to art school, graduated in '02.

17. Petey

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GMJigga)</div><div class='quotemain'>Damn dude that is money. Are you in art school?</div></p>

Hey Sean!</p>

Nice avatar yourself!</p>

-Petey</p>

18. pegs

pegs My future wife.

<div>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing"> 1. Location? utica
    2. Favorite Current Nets player? hassan adams. no wait...sean williams. and jason kidd. </span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">3. Favorite Former Nets player? derrick coleman, sherman douglas, and </span></span>Dwayne "Pearl" Washington</p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">4. Do you go to games, and how many? once a year
    5. How long have you been a Nets' fan? Since Kidd joined the team
    6. How did you become a Nets' fan? jason kidd.
    7. Other teams in the NBA you root for? not really. sonics, but that's only because shawn kemp is awesome.</span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">8. Other sports you enjoy? baseball's okay, and football's good to play
    9. What other sporting teams do you root for? ATL braves, SYRACUSE ORANGE!!!
    </span></span>10. What do you do for a living? computer science student/baller
    11. If you are in or went to college where do/did you go? MVCC/going somewhere else not in utica.
    12. What grade are you in? sophmore
    <span class="main"><span class="spacing">13. Anything else you care to share? </span></span><span class="main"><span class="spacing">already...i'm startin to like this site . and i'm a major syracuse homer, i root for any syracuse player in the nba.</span></span></p></div>

19. ZAE

ZAE Active Member

Student
    Welcom abord peg!

20. pegs

pegs My future wife.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Z?)</div><div class='quotemain'>Welcom abord peg!</div></p>

thanks Z?. great to be here, and great to see all the good posters on this board. </p>