Nets' Forum Roll Call

Discussion in 'Brooklyn Nets' started by ZAE, Jul 24, 2007.

1. pegs

pegs My future wife.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lukewarmplay)</div><div class='quotemain'><span class="main"><span class="spacing">1. Location? NY, NY
    2. Favorite Current Nets player? RJ, Krstic, Boki
    3. Favorite Former Nets player? Kenyon, Sam Cassell, Alonzo, Dikembe, Todd
    4. Do you go to games, and how many? Not too many- average 1 or 2 per year.
    5. How long have you been a Nets' fan? Was always a casual fan, started being more interested in 96-97.
    6. How did you become a Nets' fan? I like to root for underdogs.
    7. Other teams in the NBA you root for? I like Toronto, Boston, Milwaukee, Denver, Golden State, Dallas, Phoenix, San Antonio, Memphis- but I can't watch their games unless they play the Nets, it gets boring.
    8. Other sports you enjoy? Maybe some football.
    9. What other sporting teams do you root for? Jets
    </span></span>10. What do you do for a living? I wish.
    11. If you are in or went to college where do/did you go? Brown
    12. What grade are you in? I'm in my 2nd post-bac program, because I can't fucking leave school.
    <span class="main"><span class="spacing">13. Anything else you care to share? My roommate wants to know if it's okay if she brings over her women's club water polo team. This is not going to be a conflict.</span></span></div>only if i can join

2. Kid Chocolate

Kid Chocolate Suspended

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ghoti)</div><div class='quotemain'>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing"> 1. Location? Edison, NJ (for now)</span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">2. Favorite Current Nets player? Please. </span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">3. Favorite Former Nets player? Buck Williams</span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing"> 4. Do you go to games, and how many? 2-3 a season. I'd go to 30 if they played in Newark. </span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">5. How long have you been a Nets' fan? I can remember watching them as far back as the late 70s. I suffered a lot before Chuck Daly and then Kidd. </span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">6. How did you become a Nets' fan? Local TV</span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">7. Other teams in the NBA you root for? None. And I never will. (But I do like some teams better than others.)</span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing"> 8. Other sports you enjoy? I will watch any sport. I follow everything. I am insane.</span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">9. What other sporting teams do you root for? Devils, Mets, Giants</span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing"></span></span>10. What do you do for a living? I run a store. Sometimes several. </p>

11. If you are in or went to college where do/did you go? Clemson University</p>

12. What grade are you in? Retrograde.</p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">13. Anything else you care to share? I am afraid of sitting on my nuts. </span></span></p>

</div></p>

</p>

Please tell me that you run a BlockBuster, and that's why you have all those "cool" DVD's. </p>

3. GMJ

GMJ Suspended

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lukewarmplay)</div><div class='quotemain'><span class="main"><span class="spacing">
    2. Favorite Current Nets player? RJ, Krstic, Boki</span></span></div></p>

</p>

Dang thats pretty rough, considering who's most likely gone if the Nets trade with someone</p>

4. #1_War_Poet_ForLife

#1_War_Poet_ForLife The Baker of Cakes

Edison, hah.</p>

Man, I'm Indian, and I feel sorry for you [​IMG]</p>

5. Charles

Charles Buster Posey Fan

1. Location? Morristown, New Jersey </p>

2. Favorite Current Nets player? J-Kidd, followed by Boone </p>

3. Favorite Former Nets player? K-Mart, Kittles, Rodney Rogers!, and a few others</p>

4. Do you go to games, and how many? Went to 7 regular season and 2 playoff games last year</p>

5. How long have you been a Nets' fan? Since the day Kidd was traded here</p>

6. How did you become a Nets' fan? I've always rooted for J-Kidd</p>

7. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Who ever can help the Nets get a higher seed? Either that or no one.</p>

8. Other sports you enjoy? I love watching all sports but can't play any worth a darn.</p>

9. What other sporting teams do you root for? New Jersey and San Francisco- Nets and Devils, 49ers and Giants (I also somewhat follow the Mets and NY Giants).</p>

10. What do you do for a living? Work at a "childrens play center" for bratty moms and stupid kids doing birthday parties as well asjust play time (not that I'm bitter).</p>

11. If you are in or went to college where do/did you go? Did a little a the local county college, but school and I never really got along.</p>

12. What grade are you in? Almost finished at the local county before I stopped going.</p>

13. Anything else you care to share? yup!</p>

6. #1_War_Poet_ForLife

Morristown, huh?</p>

My mom is a programmer at the UPS there. </p>

7. Kid Chocolate

Kid Chocolate Suspended

Edison is a large township. Iselin has more indians than Edison.

8. lukewarmplay

lukewarmplay Hired Goons

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dumpy)</div><div class='quotemain'>

Hi everyone!</p>

</p>

Luke, Mrs. Dumpy went to Brown, and she's still in school. Maybe there's some correlation there. She claims to have been in a class with Lisa Loeb. </p>

</div></p>

</p>

Lisa Loeb was our big-name alum! Course, now no one knows who she was.</p>

9. lukewarmplay

lukewarmplay Hired Goons

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GMJigga)</div><div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lukewarmplay)</div><div class='quotemain'><span class="main"><span class="spacing">2. Favorite Current Nets player? RJ, Krstic, Boki</span></span></div></p>

</p>

Dang thats pretty rough, considering who's most likely gone if the Nets trade with someone </p>

</div> </p>

lmao at your sig, where kidd, carter and kenyon look like warriors, and rj looks like he just stepped in dog poop.</p>

10. GMJ

GMJ Suspended

haha noooo! now no one is going to take him seriously. it was either that, or this:</p>

[​IMG]</p>

11. Kid Chocolate

Kid Chocolate Suspended

Josh Boone = Ugliest Nets player, and I have the statitstics to prove it.

12. downunderwonder

downunderwonder You have now entered area 51!

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">1. Location?Normally Perth, Australia but in London at the moment</span></span></p><span class="main"><span class="spacing">

2. Favorite Current Nets player? Jason Kidd by a country mile, though Boki is quite a studly piece of man candy</p>

3. Favorite Former Nets player? Kmart was always fun to watch but I gotta go waaaay back to Derrick 'DC' Coleman baby.</p>

4. Do you go to games, and how many? Tyranny of distance limits my viewing chances</p>

5. How long have you been a Nets' fan? Only like8 years. Though KVH's hair was 'interesting'</p>

6. How did you become a Nets' fan? NBA Live. The nets were alwaysa flawed team that allowed tinkering and were always a chance to build a challlenging save file. Caught a few games LATE night with Steph Marbury and Skittles and I was hooked.</p>

7. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Suns (Barkley in 92 got me into the NBA) and Pistons (Sheeeeeeeeeeed)</p>

8. Other sports you enjoy? Rugby League (www.nrl.com.au), Australian Rules football (www.afl.com.au), as well as rugby union, surfing, beach vollyball, motor racing and 'soccer'</p>

9. What other sporting teams do you root for? Wests Tigers (NRL), Essendon Bombers (AFL), Aston Villa (English Premier League)</p>

10. What do you do for a living? At the moment Im working as a barista but I am going back to uni to do a business degree next year.</p></span></span>

11. If you are in or went to college where do/did you go? Curtin University in perth. Spent more time drinking than in the biology lab. Hense the deference</p>

12. What grade are you in? well not quite freshman. and Im 23...</p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">13. Anything else you care to share? Yeah...*************.com has started to suck due to young, thick, narrow minded VC fans infecting the board. Now I know why a lot of you guys left. Thankyou for the hookup, hello again Petey and TodMac11 and hopefully this will remind me why I post on these things in the first place. To speak about the game, not how good or bad Vinces shoes are, not how hard it is for Jason Collins to jump and not how frank should be fired. thankyou Its good to be here and Im looking forward to getting excited for season 07-08.</span></span></p>

13. Dumpy

Dumpy Yi-ha!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lukewarmplay)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dumpy)</div><div class='quotemain'>

Hi everyone!</p>

</p>

Luke, Mrs. Dumpy went to Brown, and she's still in school. Maybe there's some correlation there. She claims to have been in a class with Lisa Loeb. </p>

</div></p>

</p>

Lisa Loeb was our big-name alum! Course, now no one knows who she was. </p>

</div>she has said that Lisa Loeb played in a duo on campus called "Liz and Lisa." "Liz" is Elizabeth Mitchell, who records kid's albums now. Maybe Drew/Charles listens to her at work. That's the trivia of the day. </p>

</p>

14. pegs

pegs My future wife.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lukewarmplay)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GMJigga)</div><div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lukewarmplay)</div><div class='quotemain'><span class="main"><span class="spacing">
    2. Favorite Current Nets player? RJ, Krstic, Boki</span></span></div></p>

</p>

Dang thats pretty rough, considering who's most likely gone if the Nets trade with someone </p>

</div>
    </p>

lmao at your sig, where kidd, carter and kenyon look like warriors, and rj looks like he just stepped in dog poop. </p></div>
    DOODY!!!

15. GMJ

GMJ Suspended

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Downunderwonder)</div><div class='quotemain'>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">1. Location?Normally Perth, Australia but in London at the moment</span></span></p><span class="main"><span class="spacing">

2. Favorite Current Nets player? Jason Kidd by a country mile, though Boki is quite a studly piece of man candy</p>

3. Favorite Former Nets player? Kmart was always fun to watch but I gotta go waaaay back to Derrick 'DC' Coleman baby.</p>

4. Do you go to games, and how many? Tyranny of distance limits my viewing chances</p>

5. How long have you been a Nets' fan? Only like 8 years. Though KVH's hair was 'interesting'</p>

6. How did you become a Nets' fan? NBA Live. The nets were always a flawed team that allowed tinkering and were always a chance to build a challlenging save file. Caught a few games LATE night with Steph Marbury and Skittles and I was hooked.</p>

7. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Suns (Barkley in 92 got me into the NBA) and Pistons (Sheeeeeeeeeeed)</p>

8. Other sports you enjoy? Rugby League (www.nrl.com.au), Australian Rules football (www.afl.com.au), as well as rugby union, surfing, beach vollyball, motor racing and 'soccer'</p>

9. What other sporting teams do you root for? Wests Tigers (NRL), Essendon Bombers (AFL), Aston Villa (English Premier League)</p>

10. What do you do for a living? At the moment Im working as a barista but I am going back to uni to do a business degree next year.</p></span></span>

11. If you are in or went to college where do/did you go? Curtin University in perth. Spent more time drinking than in the biology lab. Hense the deference</p>

12. What grade are you in? well not quite freshman. and Im 23...</p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">13. Anything else you care to share? Yeah...*************.com has started to suck due to young, thick, narrow minded VC fans infecting the board. Now I know why a lot of you guys left. Thankyou for the hookup, hello again Petey and TodMac11 and hopefully this will remind me why I post on these things in the first place. To speak about the game, not how good or bad Vinces shoes are, not how hard it is for Jason Collins to jump and not how frank should be fired. thankyou Its good to be here and Im looking forward to getting excited for season 07-08.</span></span></p>

</div></p>

</p>

I love rugby; I play prop and second row myself. You excited for the world cup this year?</p>

[​IMG] </p>

16. downunderwonder

Kamate Kamate Koha!</p>

</p>

All blacks for life man, Im showing my kiwi heritage....</p>

17. Charles

Charles Buster Posey Fan

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dumpy)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lukewarmplay)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dumpy)</div><div class='quotemain'>

Hi everyone!</p>

</p>

</div></p>

</p>

Lisa Loeb was our big-name alum! Course, now no one knows who she was. </p>

</div>she has said that Lisa Loeb played in a duo on campus called "Liz and Lisa." "Liz" is Elizabeth Mitchell, who records kid's albums now. Maybe Drew/Charles listens to her at work. That's the trivia of the day. </p>

</p></div>Right now actually we listen to the disney cars soundtrack most of the time (who doesn't love the song "Life is a Highway" originally by Tom Cochrane?). Occasionally I put on the "Over the Hedge" Soundtrack, as that was done mostly by Ben Folds, who I like to listen to. It's an improvement over our previous musical choices, and I still want to kill myself anytime we have to turn it on.

18. #1_War_Poet_ForLife

</div>Uh, started?</p>

Where you been [​IMG]</p>

19. GMJ

GMJ Suspended

Kamate Kamate Koha!</p>

</p>

All blacks for life man, Im showing my kiwi heritage....</p>

</div></p>

</p>

Oh sick, who's your favorite all black? For me its gotta be tana umaga (obviously), and then rico gear, sivivatu, byron kelleher, chris jack</p>

20. downunderwonder

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GMJigga)</div><div class='quotemain'>

</p>

Oh sick, who's your favorite all black? For me its gotta be tana umaga (obviously), and then rico gear, sivivatu, byron kelleher, chris jack</p>

</div>At the moment I'm a Rockocoko fan but I go all the way back to the days of Frank Bunce, Taine Randall, John Timu (who had an awesome career in the then named ARL with Canterbury Bulldogs), Craig Innes (he actually played in perth in 97 as a member of the short lived ARL Franchise the Reds. Met him at a BBQ), Carlos Spencer and Christian Cullen. I do have a soft spot for duel Rugby Union/Rugby League internationals and incidently I represented Western Australia in both at junior level.</p>

The guy who started ahead of me in the Rugby League team now plays in the NRL, the first west aussie to do so.</p>

But yeah with kiwi (and Maori roots... Ngapui whanau kia ora!) its gotta be the all blacks</p>