Nets' Forum Roll Call

Discussion in 'Brooklyn Nets' started by ZAE, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Kid Chocolate

Kid Chocolate Suspended

Retired to work a job?</p>

Ha!</p>

2. Petey

Petey Super Sized Sexy, The Bulls Fan Killer! Staff Member Administrator

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kid Chocolate)</div><div class='quotemain'>

Retired to work a job?</p>

Ha! </p>

</div></p>

... as a mod an updater of NetsDaily (or I think).</p>

-Petey</p>

3. pegs

pegs My future wife.

OMG OMG OMGGGG!!!

4. #1_War_Poet_ForLife

#1_War_Poet_ForLife The Baker of Cakes

Oh...</p>

Cool</p>

5. DoctorJay

DoctorJay Member

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">1. Location? Woodbridge, NJ2. Favorite Current Nets player? Of course, J-Kidd. 3. Favorite Former Nets player? Recent past, Kittles. All-time, Draz.4. Do you go to games, and how many? Had season tix last year, but generally 5-10 per yr.5. How long have you been a Nets' fan? 17 years or so6. How did you become a Nets' fan? One of the first games I ever attended, Chris Dudley missed 17 of 18 FTs. I was hooked.7. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Phoenix has been a lot of fun to watch the last few years.8. Other sports you enjoy? I played soccer for 11 years, hockey for 2. I bowl a lot, if you consider that a sport... used to average a deuce.9. What other sporting teams do you root for? Dolphins, Devils, Yankees</span></span>10. What do you do for a living? I work in finance. I get to take these really neat stacks of paper and move them from one side of my desk to the other.11. If you are in or went to college where do/did you go? Villanova grad, '98.12. What grade are you in? I'd be in like 26th grade, if we're still counting.<span class="main"><span class="spacing">13. Anything else you care to share? Sorry, but I'm wearing pants.</span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing"></span></span></p>

huevonkiller likes this.
  6. Dark Defender

Dark Defender The Dark Passenger

Part-Time Intern, Full Time Student
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DoctorJay)</div><div class='quotemain'>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">1. Location? Woodbridge, NJ
    2. Favorite Current Nets player? Of course, J-Kidd.
    3. Favorite Former Nets player? Recent past, Kittles. All-time, Draz.
    4. Do you go to games, and how many? Had season tix last year, but generally 5-10 per yr.
    5. How long have you been a Nets' fan? 17 years or so
    6. How did you become a Nets' fan? One of the first games I ever attended, Chris Dudley missed 17 of 18 FTs. I was hooked.
    7. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Phoenix has been a lot of fun to watch the last few years.
    8. Other sports you enjoy? I played soccer for 11 years, hockey for 2. I bowl a lot, if you consider that a sport... used to average a deuce.
    9. What other sporting teams do you root for? Dolphins, Devils, Yankees
    </span></span>10. What do you do for a living? I work in finance. I get to take these really neat stacks of paper and move them from one side of my desk to the other.
    11. If you are in or went to college where do/did you go? Villanova grad, '98.
    12. What grade are you in? I'd be in like 26th grade, if we're still counting.
    <span class="main"><span class="spacing">13. Anything else you care to share? Sorry, but I'm wearing pants.</span></span></p>

</div></p>

Welcome DJ! you will have to lose the pants though or you can't post. Petey's rule.
    </p>

</p>

huevonkiller likes this.
  7. Petey

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">1. Location? Woodbridge, NJ
    2. Favorite Current Nets player? Of course, J-Kidd.
    3. Favorite Former Nets player? Recent past, Kittles. All-time, Draz.
    4. Do you go to games, and how many? Had season tix last year, but generally 5-10 per yr.
    5. How long have you been a Nets' fan? 17 years or so
    6. How did you become a Nets' fan? One of the first games I ever attended, Chris Dudley missed 17 of 18 FTs. I was hooked.
    7. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Phoenix has been a lot of fun to watch the last few years.
    8. Other sports you enjoy? I played soccer for 11 years, hockey for 2. I bowl a lot, if you consider that a sport... used to average a deuce.
    9. What other sporting teams do you root for? Dolphins, Devils, Yankees
    </span></span>10. What do you do for a living? I work in finance. I get to take these really neat stacks of paper and move them from one side of my desk to the other.
    11. If you are in or went to college where do/did you go? Villanova grad, '98.
    12. What grade are you in? I'd be in like 26th grade, if we're still counting.
    <span class="main"><span class="spacing">13. Anything else you care to share? Sorry, but I'm wearing pants.</span></span></div></p>

Heyyyyyy! DrJay! Welcome to S2, sure you'll love it here!</p>

-Petey</p>

</p>

8. #1_War_Poet_ForLife

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">1. Location? Woodbridge, NJ2. Favorite Current Nets player? Of course, J-Kidd. 3. Favorite Former Nets player? Recent past, Kittles. All-time, Draz.4. Do you go to games, and how many? Had season tix last year, but generally 5-10 per yr.5. How long have you been a Nets' fan? 17 years or so6. How did you become a Nets' fan? One of the first games I ever attended, Chris Dudley missed 17 of 18 FTs. I was hooked.7. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Phoenix has been a lot of fun to watch the last few years.8. Other sports you enjoy? I played soccer for 11 years, hockey for 2. I bowl a lot, if you consider that a sport... used to average a deuce.9. What other sporting teams do you root for? Dolphins, Devils, Yankees</span></span>10. What do you do for a living? I work in finance. I get to take these really neat stacks of paper and move them from one side of my desk to the other.11. If you are in or went to college where do/did you go? Villanova grad, '98.12. What grade are you in? I'd be in like 26th grade, if we're still counting.<span class="main"><span class="spacing">13. Anything else you care to share? Sorry, but I'm wearing pants.</span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing"></span></span></p></div>

Who the hell let you in [​IMG] </p>

</p>

Yay, a yankee fan.</p>

9. DoctorJay

DoctorJay Member

haha... Kid Chocolate showed me the way.</p>

Kid was the was the one whostarted the whole "posting with no pants"thing, right? I see it's the forumtagline over here...</p>

10. Arrpy

Arrpy Member

The Nets fans are overtaking the board!

11. zєяσ

zєяσ Truth is beautiful

Kid was the was the one who started the whole "posting with no pants" thing, right? I see it's the forum tagline over here...</p></div>

He started it, I globalized it on the summer league game, now its a rule.</p>

12. zєяσ

zєяσ Truth is beautiful

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Arrpy)</div><div class='quotemain'>The Nets fans are overtaking the board!</div>

Yeah but dont look at it as a race, quality beats out quantity imo. </p>

13. ZAE

ZAE Active Member

Student
    welcome DJ!

huevonkiller likes this.
  14. Kid Chocolate

Kid Chocolate Suspended

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (L)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DoctorJay)</div><div class='quotemain'>

Kid was the was the one who started the whole "posting with no pants" thing, right? I see it's the forum tagline over here...</p></div>

</div></p>

</p>

Actually I still hold the rights, as I mentioned it during the summer league games first.</p>

nananananana</p>

</p>

15. GMJ

GMJ Suspended

I globalized the haikus. I'm taking those, but I'll share the rights 60-40 with mynetsforlife

16. Petey

I wear pants while posting. I don't want to turn Denny_Crane on.</p>

-Petey</p>

17. #1_War_Poet_ForLife

[quote name='GMJigga']I globalized the haikus. I'm taking those, but I'll share the rights 60-40 with mynetsforlife[/QUOTE]</p>

YAY! I get 60!</p>

[quote name='Kid Chocolate'][quote name='L'][quote name='DoctorJay']</p>

Kid was the was the one who started the whole "posting with no pants" thing, right? I see it's the forum tagline over here...</p>[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]</p>

</p>

Actually I still hold the rights, as I mentioned it during the summer league games first.</p>

nananananana </p>

</p> [/QUOTE]

</p>

And I mentioned it second (but they never read that email). I was giving pants to JCB.</p>

</p>

</p>

18. #1_War_Poet_ForLife

19. Universe

Universe Hall of Fame

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">1. Location? St. Catharines, Ontario2. Favorite Current Nets player? Jason Kidd3. Favorite Former Nets player? Todd MacCulloch4. Do you go to games, and how many? Yes, anytime I'm down or there here5. How long have you been a Nets' fan? Since I got into basketball6. How did you become a Nets' fan? First team I saw7. Other teams in the NBA you root for? None8. Other sports you enjoy? Football and Hockey9. What other sporting teams do you root for? Canadiens, Blue Jays, Alouettes10. What do you do for a living? College Student / Stock boy11. If you are in or went to college where do/did you go? Niagara College - Journalism12. What grade are you in? Freshman College13. Anything else you care to share? Summer went too fast..</span></span></p>

huevonkiller likes this.
  20. cpawfan

cpawfan Monsters do exist

Welcome to the good Doctor and Universe