Nets Interested in Z-Bo

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Gee_Dupe11, Jan 1, 2005.

1. Gee_Dupe11

Gee_Dupe11 JBB JustBBall Member

i read it on Insidehoops.com

but who would be get in exchange (?)

i dont think they will give up RJ maybe VC again

but i think we need size in PF(at least our backup) Spot so we can play against the Spurs,T'Wolves,Mavs

2. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Gee_Dupe11:</div><div class="quote_post">i read it on Insidehoops.com

but who would be get in exchange (?)

i dont think they will give up RJ maybe VC again

but i think we need size in PF(at least our backup) Spot so we can play against the Spurs,T'Wolves,Mavs</div>

[​IMG]

3. Gee_Dupe11

Gee_Dupe11 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Air Pietrus:</div><div class="quote_post">[​IMG]</div>

whats that supose to mean

i also think that trail blazers wont trade Zack but Nets doesn't want to give RJ or VC for Reef

4. Smoke

Smoke JBB JustBBall Member

well i think pietrus is saying that we all know the nets need help in the frontcourt.

And when i came in the thread i thought you had some news stating that the nets were making a move to get z-bo.

i mean this question concerning how the nets are going to get big man help is on all of nba/ nets fans. My answer for your questions is I dont really know who the nets could interest the trailblazers in attaining; which would allow new jersey to keep there three guys in R.j., Jason kidd and Vincent lamar carter.

5. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Quickness:</div><div class="quote_post">well i think pietrus is saying that we all know the nets need help in the frontcourt.

And when i came in the thread i thought you had some news stating that the nets were making a move to get z-bo.

i mean this question concerning how the nets are going to get big man help is on all of nba/ nets fans. My answer for your questions is I dont really know who the nets could interest the trailblazers in attaining; which would allow new jersey to keep there three guys in R.j., Jason kidd and Vincent lamar carter.</div>

What I meant was: Like NJ would trade VC again. And: Like Portlan is dumb enough to trade Randolph. But the Nets do have no post power

6. Blazerfan101

Blazerfan101 JBB JustBBall Member

Z-bo is a future all star. He is young and has tons of potential. If the Blazers are smart they will keep him no matter what is offered. Remember Jermaine O-neal? Blazers benched him and traded him without giving him a change...a big mistake