new coach thoughts

Discussion in 'AFC East' started by Thoth, Dec 19, 2003.

1. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

I read that Miami may draft a coach w/ an offensive backgorund and keep the Defensive staff in tact. Kinda like Tampa did w/ "Chucky"

I also read that there was some indication od letting Spielman go to Detroit which I would not have a problem with. His draft picks have been interesting to say the least this past years picks Jenkins, Moore, & Wade Smith could tun out to be his best. His continually trading for conditional 6th or 7th rounders is his flaw IMO.

Miami could then hire a GM. (former Packer) Ron Wolf has been mentioned.

I still think Chris Palmer is a good bet. Monte Kiffin anyone? Pats D Co-ord Romeo Crennel, SF D co-ord Jim Mora, Jr, Baltimore offensive co-ordinator Matt Cavanaugh are other candidates I was able to generate.

2. Steelerfan_2005

Steelerfan_2005 The Peacekeeper XL

I'd like to have Jim Mora Jr. and let Tim Lewis go. We need a new D-Cooridnator!

3. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

The Dolphins have only had 4 coaches in thier 37 year history, so I dont want to see them on the "coaching carosel" over the next few years....they should shell out whatever it takes to get the guy they really want...whoever that might be....I wish Parcells was available.....I heard a rumor that Jimmy Johnson might be the next coach of the Giants, but why would he go there, when he could come back here???? If JJ came back, I would be happy to have him again, he does draft really well...

4. Dolphins

Dolphins nfl-*****s member

Dennis Green I think!