Next GB QB?

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by ufsuth, Sep 15, 2003.

1. ufsuth

ufsuth nfl-*****s member

To All Fans(especially Packers fans!):

When the time comes for Favre to retire, what do you think the best option would be to do? Go out and get a QB who has to sit back up but may just need a change of scenery like a Tim Couch? Or would you rather see Ben Roethlisberger, the QB from Miami (Ohio) and Findlay High School Findlay Ohio in there? I can tell you from watching Ben in High School that he would be an awesome replacement for Favre!

2. Wannab Favre

Wannab Favre nfl-*****s member

Maybe with all the new trend of scrambling QB's (McNabb, Vick, Culpepper) they'd be better off, it adds another dimension to the Offense?

3. DolfanDale

DolfanDale Active Member

WF, What about Craig Nall? I watched him play a little in NFL Europe and it looked like he might have some promise. Do you think he can develope into a starting QB?

4. LSUpackfan

LSUpackfan nfl-*****s member

I'm all about giving Nall a shot. Good size, arm strength, some mobility. Has backed up Favre for 2 years and did well in NFLE...kid deserves a shot.

5. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

Packers will probably draft a QB or two next year in the mid to late rounds and see who "sticks." I'm guessing Favre has two or three more years in him, barring major injury, so starting next year, they'll be grooming a young guy for the future.

I'm cool with them giving Nall a shot, too. He's shown promise.