NFL orders Vick to not attend Training Camp

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by AdropOFvenom, Jul 24, 2007.

1. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>NFL orders Vick not to attend training camp NFL commissioner Roger Goodell has ordered Michael Vick not to attend when the Falcons convene training camp."While it is for the criminal justice system to determine your guilt or innocence, it is my responsibility as commissioner of the National Football League to determine whether your conduct, even if not criminal, nonetheless violated league policies, including the Personal Conduct Policy," Goodell said in a letter to the QB. It's the best move for Atlanta, the NFL, and ultimately Vick. This time will allow for a "cooling off period" for all sides and less of a P.R. hit. Vick, who will be paid during the leave, is scheduled to be arraigned July 26. Jul. 23 - 6:29 pm et</div>I doubt he ever reports this season, Pacman got a year suspension without ever being convicted of anything and Vick's facing 2 Felony Charges. It'll be a long season if Joey Harrington has to start for Atlanta.

2. DevinHester23

DevinHester23 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

I think Vick could be out for a few seasons

3. david81

david81 BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DevinHester23 @ Jul 24 2007, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I think Vick could be out for a few seasons</div> [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]