Nicknames that annoy you?

Discussion in 'NBA General' started by The`Dream, Jul 11, 2007.

1. STAT

STAT BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (l?ckdown @ Jul 11 2007, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Matt Bonner- "The Red Rocket"Self-explanatory</div> [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I just about died laughing at that one

2. dsounG

dsounG BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (STAT @ Jul 12 2007, 01:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I just about died laughing at that one</div>Oi, I can't forget STAT!Geez, I just hate that nickname. StandingTallAndTalented :doh:

3. Memphology

Memphology BBW VIP

G-ForceIts just stupid...

4. BALLAHOLLIC

BALLAHOLLIC Member

<span style="font-family:Arial">Annoying nicknames:Big Shot Bob- Robert HorryThe Fonz- LaPhonso EllisPlastic Man- Stacey AugmonWally World- Wally SzczerbiakAwesome Nicknames:Vinsanity- Vince CarterThe Big Ticket- Kevin GarnettThe Answer- Allen IversonStarbury- Stephon MarburyThe Dream- Hakeem OlajuwonThe Admiral- David RobinsonTractor Traylor- Robert TraylorPistol Pete- Pete Maravich</span>

5. Pacers fan forever

Pacers fan forever BBW Elite Member

JO - terribleSame goes for all the other players with their initials as their nickname

6. Celtics4Life

Celtics4Life BBW Member

G-Money, Gerald Green hasn't proven anything in this league seriously, other than the dunk compition.

7. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

I can't stand Wally Sczcerbiak's... W-SczHow the hell do you pronounce that, anyway?

8. Celtic Fan

Celtic Fan Well-Known Member

Fav's current and all time;Air JordanLarry LegendMagic The IcemanThe Mailman The Matrixdowntown freddy brown The A-Train (artis Gilmore)round mound of reboundPistol PeteThe AnswerAgent ZeroAK-47 (initals and number but it's clever in this case)The TruthMr Clutch (Jerry West)can't stand:Black Mamba (he gave it to himself!)King James (that's for after he's the best player in the league and a champion.. if it ever happens)CB4 (needs an upgrade)B-Diddy (sounds like a sexually ambigious rapper)

9. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BluffCityBlue @ Jul 11 2007, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>A UCONN fan had a poster saying "His Gayness" during the NCAA tourney in Rudys last season at UCONN :HAHAHA:</div> I'm sure Rudy had to deal with that all through HS as well. [​IMG]

10. dsounG

dsounG BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CelticFan @ Jul 13 2007, 09:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Fav's current and all time;Air JordanLarry LegendMagic The IcemanThe Mailman The Matrixdowntown freddy brown The A-Train (artis Gilmore)round mound of reboundPistol PeteThe AnswerAgent ZeroAK-47 (initals and number but it's clever in this case)The TruthMr Clutch (Jerry West)can't stand:Black Mamba (he gave it to himself!)King James (that's for after he's the best player in the league and a champion.. if it ever happens)CB4 (needs an upgrade)B-Diddy (sounds like a sexually ambigious rapper)</div>I always call Chris BoshBiggity Bosh or Biggity Bosh Man! [​IMG]

11. Pacers fan forever

Pacers fan forever BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Justice @ Jul 13 2007, 03:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I can't stand Wally Sczcerbiak's... W-SczHow the hell do you pronounce that, anyway?</div>perhaps w-shiz?