Nuggets Fact or fiction

Discussion in 'Denver Nuggets' started by jbb94ftOfTherapy, Aug 11, 2004.

1. Bobcats

Bobcats JBB JustBBall Member

Fiction. They were 4th last year, but I think they will be 3rd or 2nd. However, I wouldn't be surprised if they boost up to first.

F/F - Carmelo Anthony will have won a scoring title in the next 5 years?

2. jbb94ftOfTherapy

jbb94ftOfTherapy JBB JustBBall Member

fact-carmelo has the talent to lead the league in scoring for many years to come

F/F-nuggets have th best frontcourt outside of detriot

3. KBC

KBC JBB JustBBall Member

Fact. I don't see how he can't. I don't think Martin will take up too much scoring so I think Melo deffinitely could in maybe 3-4 years.

Fact or Fiction. Martin will average 18 ppg, 10 rpg, 3 apg, and 1.5 bpg.

4. rprj18

rprj18 BBW Member

Fiction-Kenyon is now out West, where it will be harder for him to put up good stats. He also doesn't have Kidd passing him the ball anymore. But he should improve his game. I see him having about the same stats as last year.

F/F-Voshon will be starting next season.

5. jbb94ftOfTherapy

first off j kidd isnt the only reason kenyon was good.
    fact-i dont see the nuggets getting a better 2 gaurd this late in the summer.
    F/F-nuggets will beat the wolves rivalry week

6. Diesel

Diesel BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting boogieman470:</div><div class="quote_post">first off j kidd isnt the only reason kenyon was good.
    fact-i dont see the nuggets getting a better 2 gaurd this late in the summer.
    F/F-nuggets will beat the wolves rivalry week</div>

Fiction: The Wolves are too much for the Nuggets ti handle at this point.

Fact or Fiction: Carmelo making the all star games but as a 2 guard because of the commoness of forwards out West.

7. Stockton

Stockton JBB

Fiction: He will be listed as a Forward, and can only get in as a Forward if he makes the All-Star game.

F/F: The Nuggets will dissapoint a lot of people in the next season with their record?

8. rprj18

rprj18 BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting boogieman470:</div><div class="quote_post">first off j kidd isnt the only reason kenyon was good.
    </div>

I never said that, I'm just saying it's going to be harder for Mart without the best passer in the game on his team. But Kenyon is a good player no matter who is on his team.

9. KBC

KBC JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Stockton:</div><div class="quote_post">Fiction: He will be listed as a Forward, and can only get in as a Forward if he makes the All-Star game.

F/F: The Nuggets will dissapoint a lot of people in the next season with their record?</div>
    Fiction: I think their team is too good to have that happen. Carmelo basically led the team to the playoffs and now I don't see any reason why he can't do it agian with Martin's help.

10. jbb94ftOfTherapy

F/F-Larry Browns impact on carmelo will make him an all star

11. Diesel

Diesel BBW Member

Fact: He was borderline last year. This year he will only improve and deserves to bbe on it, but he should'nt get much minutes with guys like Timmy and KG on it.

Fact or Fiction: THe Nuggets win a championship in 5 years or less.

12. Stockton

Stockton JBB

Fiction: They're good, and will be for many seasons now. But there are still some moves to make before the Nuggets win a championship, they've also got to remain injury free and keep they're players.

F/F: Kenyon Martin will average 20 and 10 this season?

13. Ice

Ice JBB Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Stockton:</div><div class="quote_post">F/F: Kenyon Martin will average 20 and 10 this season?</div>
    Fiction - However, it's possible. He's out west, and he only averaged 16 and 9 last season. Those are great numbers, but I don't see him doing it THIS season in the west. Give him another year or two, and it will be done.

F/F: The Nuggets will earn a top 4 seed in the playoffs

14. Buckets

Buckets JBB JustBBall Member

Fact:IMO the only 3 better teams than them are, Minnesota, Sacramento, and Houston.

Fact or Fiction:Melo will average 24/25ppg 9/10rpg 5/6apg like he said in the new Slam Kicks?

15. jbb94ftOfTherapy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Ace2k2:</div><div class="quote_post">Fact: He was borderline last year. This year he will only improve and deserves to bbe on it, but he should'nt get much minutes with guys like Timmy and KG on it.

Fact or Fiction: THe Nuggets win a championship in 5 years or less.</div>
    Despite what the jazzman said the nuggets can win a championship in 5 years they have the talent to go fairly deep in the playoffs this year and within 5 years theyll have the experience to wear a ring

16. Diesel

Diesel BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Buckets:</div><div class="quote_post">Fact:IMO the only 3 better teams than them are, Minnesota, Sacramento, and Houston.

Fact or Fiction:Melo will average 24/25ppg 9/10rpg 5/6apg like he said in the new Slam Kicks?</div>

Fiction: I agree he can average 24 PPG but not 10 RPG ITll be like this

24.6 PPG
    8.10 RPG
    3.2 APG

That's what I think, but hey I could be wrong. He's still pretty close though :mrgreen: so its all good.

Fact or Fiction: Melo will be a Nugget For Life.

17. Buckets

Buckets JBB JustBBall Member

Fact: He is the face of the franchise. The only way he's gonna leave the Nuggets through his whole career is going to be when he's 40 years old washed up and if he still wants to play.

Fact or Fiction: Andre Miller will average 10apg or more with the arrival of Kenyon Martin?

18. jbb94ftOfTherapy

o man i sure hope ur right on him being a nugget 4 life n u probly r [​IMG]
    Fiction-I could be wrong but i think somebody already asked this question but ill answer it again. he had a good year last year but kenyon martin isnt exactly and offensive weapon hes more of a defensive threat but we all know andre has the ability to lead the NBA in assists

F/F-Nuggets wil make it to the western confrence championship this year, not win but get there

19. Stockton

Stockton JBB

Fiction: I see them going out in the second round. They would most likely have to beat either Sacramento, San Antonio or Minnesota to get to the WCF. I don't think they can get that far, yet.

F/F: The Nuggets have a good bench.

20. jbb94ftOfTherapy

Fact-they have a fabolous bench and one of the greatest froncourt rotations