Nuggets Fact or fiction

Discussion in 'Denver Nuggets' started by jbb94ftOfTherapy, Aug 11, 2004.

1. Buckets

Buckets JBB JustBBall Member

Since Boogieman didnt have a follow up question im gonna answer the one Stockton left.

Fact: They have Elson, Boykins, Skita and either Camby or Nene off the bench which is good enough for me but there whole is at SG they havent signed Jon Barry yet or Rodney White.

Fact or Fiction: Rodney White will sign with NYK or Sacramento?

2. jbb94ftOfTherapy

jbb94ftOfTherapy JBB JustBBall Member

Fiction-hes been a part of the nuggets turn around and now hes seen them come from the bottom of the league to better than both of those teams and the nugs organization loves him and hes a fan foavorite when he plays.

F/F-Bzdelik will remain the nuggets coach at the end of the season

3. Bobcats

Bobcats JBB JustBBall Member

Fact. I believe they will make it to the second round, and maybe if they can pull off an upset, the WC Finals. That should be enough to secure Bzdeliks job.

F/F - Carmelo averages 25/8/3 this upcoming season.

4. InVincible

InVincible JBB JustBBall Member

Fiction. There is no way he can average 8 rebounds against the west. The rebounds will mostly belong to KMART.

F/F - Nuggets pass the 2nd round.

5. bbwTwinTowers

bbwTwinTowers BBW Member

Fiction: I don't think that will happen this year but next year, yes.

F/F:Melo and KMart get in a fight and have to trade someone.

6. Buckets

Buckets JBB JustBBall Member

Fiction: Everyone knows, this is Melos team they have at established and if they dont everyone will get that some time through the season.

Fact or Fiction: The Nuggets make a blockbuster trade sometime through the season?

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Originally posted by InVincible
    Fiction. There is no way he can average 8 rebounds against the west. The rebounds will mostly belong to KMART.
    </div>

How is it impossible?? Melo averaged 6.3 rebounds this year getting 36mpg and in the playoffs he averaged 8.3 rebounds in 35mpg.

7. Stockton

Stockton JBB

Fiction: The Nuggets are set for this year, and many years to come. There's no need to make a major trade right now.

F/F: Nene and/or Kenyon Martin will complain about playing time at least once during the season?

8. jbb94ftOfTherapy

fiction-they will both be recieving the most playing time of anyone on the team no reason to complain.

F/F-The nuggets season will have a terrible season and last season was a fluke? (i cant help but be paraniod)

9. Stockton

Stockton JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting boogieman470:</div><div class="quote_post">fiction-they will both be recieving the most playing time of anyone on the team no reason to complain.</div>

Carmelo Anthony had more MPG the Nene last season, and that was without Kenyon Martin. But Nene will get the most playing time of anyone on the team along with Kenyon Martin this season [​IMG] ?

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">F/F-The nuggets season will have a terrible season and last season was a fluke? (i cant help but be paraniod)</div>

Fiction: Last season was not a fluke, with the coaching and roster they had they should of achieved at least a playoff appearance, which they did. Now they've added Kenyon Martin, and it's roughly the same team. They will play better together this season and can only improve from last.

F/F: Carmelo Anthony scores 50 points at least once in the upcoming season?

10. Sex Panther

Sex Panther works every time.

Ask.
    fiction. Now with Kenyon Martin added to the team,he will get his shots and Carmelo IMO will have a hard time reaching even 40 points.

F/F: Andre Miller will be back to his Cleveland Cavalier-like self?

11. purpleb0n9

purpleb0n9 JBB JustBBall Member

Fact: It is possible he'll return to his old Cav form but not 100% sure... maybe in his contract year

F/F: Nuggets don an alternate road uniform for the upcoming season? (chromium gold?)

12. jbb94ftOfTherapy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting authentiq:</div><div class="quote_post">fiction. Now with Kenyon Martin added to the team,he will get his shots and Carmelo IMO will have a hard time reaching even 40 points.</div> This is just one example but i have seen multiple times people saying with k mart on the team carmelo wont be such and star,he wont get enough playing time etc. Just because there are two high caliber players on this team does not mean they will suffer individually. Look at Scottie Pippen and MJ. Yes i kno Melo and martin arent anywhere close to Pip and Jordan but,there were two all stars on that team and Jordan managed to lead the league in scoring multiple times, become an MVP multiple times, both were named to the 1992 dream team, and both were named two of the 50 greatest players of all-time. Now i dont expect Melo or Kmart to preform liike Jordan or Pippen did but it just proves my point that two all-stars can co-exsigst without denting the others talents. Another relevant example, and one you've probly thought of reading this is the Lakeshow. From 96-2003/04 Kobe and Shaq have played alongside each other. Both making all-star appearances with each other. Being named MVP, and well you know what they have accomplished. All i ask is that next time, you take into consideration that two stars wont hurt each other as athletes and what they can accomplish, but instead make more possible.

13. purpleb0n9

purpleb0n9 JBB JustBBall Member

^boogieman you forgot about the F/F thing

14. Sex Panther

Ask.
    <div class="quote_poster">Quoting boogieman470:</div><div class="quote_post">This is just one example but i have seen multiple times people saying with k mart on the team carmelo wont be such and star,he wont get enough playing time etc. Just because there are two high caliber players on this team does not mean they will suffer individually. Look at Scottie Pippen and MJ. Yes i kno Melo and martin arent anywhere close to Pip and Jordan but,there were two all stars on that team and Jordan managed to lead the league in scoring multiple times, become an MVP multiple times, both were named to the 1992 dream team, and both were named two of the 50 greatest players of all-time. Now i dont expect Melo or Kmart to preform liike Jordan or Pippen did but it just proves my point that two all-stars can co-exsigst without denting the others talents. Another relevant example, and one you've probly thought of reading this is the Lakeshow. From 96-2003/04 Kobe and Shaq have played alongside each other. Both making all-star appearances with each other. Being named MVP, and well you know what they have accomplished. All i ask is that next time, you take into consideration that two stars wont hurt each other as athletes and what they can accomplish, but instead make more possible.</div>

ok first of all, I <u>never</u> said Carmelo wouldn't be a star, I just said that he won't reach 50 points. What's so wrong about that? even some of the best players never reached the 50 point plateau least year, so I don't see what's wrong with me saying that he won't reach 50 easpecially now that he won't get more attempted shots than he did last year. Basically that long post was worthless due to the fact that the MJ/Pippen and Shaq/Kobe consent had nothing to do with what i'm talking about. I just said he won't reach 50 points, damn.

15. Diesel

Diesel BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting PupMelo:</div><div class="quote_post">Fact: It is possible he'll return to his old Cav form but not 100% sure... maybe in his contract year

F/F: Nuggets don an alternate road uniform for the upcoming season? (chromium gold?)</div>

Fact: THey will try and get more people to buy some Carmelo jeresys so that they make more money.

Fact or Fiction: K-Mart averages a double double.

16. Sex Panther

Ask.
    Fiction. I can see him getting around 19 and 9 this year. There's a possibility that he could average a double double, but with great rebounder like Nene, Camby etc. on the team, it seems unlikely.

17. jbb94ftOfTherapy

well keep in mind you werent the only person to say melo wont be able to do to blah blah bc of martin

18. jbb94ftOfTherapy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Ace2k2:</div><div class="quote_post">Fact: THey will try and get more people to buy some Carmelo jeresys so that they make more money.

Fact or Fiction: K-Mart averages a double double.</div>
    Fiction-I just dont see that kind of producion out of k-mart yet i think he has to get adjusted to the west this year and learn the nuggets system and when he does im sure he will.

F/F-When Carmelo's career is over and done will he be a hall of famer

19. Sex Panther

Ask.
    Fact. at this rate, i'm 99% sure he will be a hall of famer. I would've said one hundred but since he has only played one season so far I can't guarantee it as he may hit a serious injury early in his career.

F/F: Marcus Camby will be all washed up after this season

20. jbb94ftOfTherapy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting authentiq:</div><div class="quote_post">Fact. at this rate, i'm 99% sure he will be a hall of famer. I would've said one hundred but since he has only played one season so far I can't guarantee it as he may hit a serious injury early in his career.

F/F: Marcus Camby will be all washed up after this season</div>

Fiction.-he just landed a big contract and he wants to prove that he was worth it. hell do as good or better than last year.

F/F-Within the next two years the nuggets will win their division