NYY vs. BOS

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by ortiz34, Sep 30, 2005.

1. SickVick7

SickVick7 NFLC Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ortiz34 @ Oct 4 2005, 11:31 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JHair @ Oct 4 2005, 02:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> Haha ok man you'll seeThe Yanks SHOULD have won the world series last year</div>Haha, yeah. But they didn't. How do you give away a 3-0 lead? Vlady is on a roll, as usual, and will lead the Angels past the Yanks. </div> Right on, brother. [​IMG]

2. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Angels don't have as much depth as the Yankees do, thats why I think they will KICK ASS [​IMG]

3. SickVick7

SickVick7 NFLC Banned

Angels lose to the Yankees in Game 1. Maybe if Colon actually threw something other than a fastball in the first inning than they would've had a chance. But that was literally the only pitch he was throwing when the Yankees scored all their runs.When ever I bet against the Yankees I always lose. [​IMG]

4. Rex Grossman 8

Rex Grossman 8 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Yankees and Red Sox won't meet in the ALCS......

5. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SickVick7 @ Oct 5 2005, 02:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Angels lose to the Yankees in Game 1. Maybe if Colon actually threw something other than a fastball in the first inning than they would've had a chance. But that was literally the only pitch he was throwing when the Yankees scored all their runs.When ever I bet against the Yankees I always lose. [​IMG]</div>I was RIGHT you were WRONGnow you have to wear a purple THONG [​IMG] :lol:btw: am I the only person who thinks Colon looks like a mentalcase up ont he mound? He looks like hes got some SERIOUS ISSUES

6. Rex Grossman 8

I was RIGHT you were WRONGnow you have to wear a purple THONG [​IMG] [​IMG] [/quote] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. SickVick7

SickVick7 NFLC Banned

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [/quote] Da Bears88, do you know that you always spam. This is about the third or fourth time that you make these pointless posts, just stop it.And yes Jhair he looks like he's effin messed up or retarted anything.

8. Rex Grossman 8

how about do i care...........NO

9. SickVick7

SickVick7 NFLC Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaBears88 @ Oct 6 2005, 02:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>how about do i care...........NO</div>And there goes some more spamming from da bears with another pointless post. Dabears cmon man dont just post smiley faces type stuff instead of spamming like u have done many times.

10. Rex Grossman 8

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SickVick7 @ Oct 6 2005, 06:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaBears88 @ Oct 6 2005, 02:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> how about do i care...........NO</div>And there goes some more spamming from da bears with another pointless post. Dabears cmon man dont just post smiley faces type stuff instead of spamming like u have done many times. </div> Well sorry i have a broken thumb and i have to wear a cast for 6 to 8 weeks ok......i have a hard time typing

11. ortiz34

ortiz34 BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaBears88 @ Oct 6 2005, 08:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SickVick7 @ Oct 6 2005, 06:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaBears88 @ Oct 6 2005, 02:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> how about do i care...........NO</div>And there goes some more spamming from da bears with another pointless post. Dabears cmon man dont just post smiley faces type stuff instead of spamming like u have done many times. </div>Well sorry i have a broken thumb and i have to wear a cast for 6 to 8 weeks ok......i have a hard time typing </div> Then take your time and use your other fingers. Having a broken thumb doesn't mean you're allowed to spam. [​IMG]

12. Rex Grossman 8

Well i'll try not to ok! [​IMG]

13. SickVick7

SickVick7 NFLC Banned

Alright, it's ok dabears. Lets not fight over something as silly as this lets just drop it.