Oden Speaks

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Hunter, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Hunter

Hunter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Oden Speaks<div><span style="font-style: italic">Sep 21</span> - One week to the day after Greg Oden underwent season-ending knee surgery, shocking Rip City and tempering expectations for the Trail Blazers' fast-approaching season, he provided a first-person update on his yardbarker blog.

In a one minute, 20 second video clip Oden offers a brief glimpse of his surgically-repaired knee, reveals his unusual sleeping arrangement and vows to return. </p>

"It's gonna be a long rehab time, but when I come back, I hope to be better than ever," Oden said in the video, his first public comments since undergoing surgery last week. -- The Oregonian </p></div></div>

2. HOWIE

HOWIE Member

I hope that everything works out for this kid, he is still going to be a specal player, I am sure that with his commitment to workout and get strong we might see a stronger Greg Oden in a year. I am sure that the Blazers are going to put pounds of muscle on Oden. After next seasons draft it might not even seem fair to the rest of the NBA.</p>