Offical Pistons Vs Sixers First Round Thread

Discussion in 'Detroit Pistons' started by Avery, Apr 23, 2005.

1. Avery

Avery JBB IDIOT!! GOSH!!!

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">We can only hope to hold on now. We have to win the next game or its all over. Today we put up a great contest but we just couldn`t stop them in the end.
    My heart like sank when Willie missed that free throw, and it could of sealed it, but like Obie said "We couldn`t beat the best team in the world."

What do you guys think? Was Kyle`s shot a 2 or 3?</div>

I'm not sure at all to be honest, I'm sure his foot was on the line and then he jumped forward. As for O'Brien comments, I don't think this would be the best time to have his troops remeber that. Heading into a "Do or Die" game, that's not something they should hear, especially the young guys.

2. B.e.

B.e. The One Who Score Touchdowns and Spikes Mics

Even though the 76ers played their hearts out, I can't help but to be dissapointed with the result of the game. You can tell the expeirence factor came into play, and when that happened the Pistons just showed more posie then Philly did. One thing I notice though, we are playing just as good as the Pistons are and that's on a pretty high level. You have to tip your hats off to both teams at the end of the day, but the bottom line is I'm proud of the 76ers.

It's not over yet but it's going to be tough to get this series to seven games. regardless I still think we can do it, and the Pistons should be the last people to let their guard down (I think it was the first round of the 02-03 playoffs). Lets just hope all of the guys come out ot play and realize this series isn't over yet.

3. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

Pistons have the chance to close out the series tonight and get some rest and a wait the winner of the Celtics/Pacers series. The crowd will be pumped with big Ben getting his award presented to him before the game.

4. Avery

Avery JBB IDIOT!! GOSH!!!

Game time is just moments away. It's "Win Or Go Home!" time for the 76ers. LETS GO SIXERS!

And is it me or does that little kid that does the promo for the NBA Playoffs on TNT looks awfully funny/weird?