Official 2007 NFL Draft Thread

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by 808Hornetsfan, Apr 26, 2007.

1. LAZY

LAZY BBW Elite Member

Cowboys CThey passed up on too much. Again trading down was pointless. All it did was help other teams get who they wanted. And filled us up with lots of low picks. Day 1 without getting a WR, pretty disappointing for me. Anthony Spencer-I didn't expect Cowboys to get DE untill atleast the 3rd Round. He might be an ok player. I doubt he'll be much right off the bat. I guess the Cowboys staff had enough interest in him to trade up picks to get him. Cowboy fans dont really seem pleased with taking him. We had better options.James Marten-I dont know who he is. Would have rather had Cowboys get a WR or CB

2. playaofthegame

playaofthegame AYO ADRIEN!

What the F*ck happened to the Pats 3rd round pick?NFL.com says they don't have one and a trade hasn't been reported..the Bills selected in their spotSomebody who is watching explain..BCB?

3. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

Green Bay Packers - Have no idea I have never seen any of our picks play. I'm waiting until training camp.

4. 808Hornetsfan

808Hornetsfan BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (playaofthegame @ Apr 28 2007, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>What the F*ck happened to the Pats 3rd round pick?NFL.com says they don't have one and a trade hasn't been reported..the Bills selected in their spotSomebody who is watching explain..</div>Pats traded their pick to the Raiders so they could select a OT. I'm sure their getting another second day pick.Bills select QB Trent Edwards!!!! I like this pick!!! He's going to be great behind Losman!!!! [​IMG] Bills get a solid A+ todayMarshawn Lynch- Could be our immediate starter ahead of Anthony Thomas. He can run, catch and score and he's still fresh with no nagging injuries. I say Lynch will this year's Maurice Jones-Drew and suprise everyone with TDs.Paul Posluszny- Great steal for us, he can be put anywhere on our linebacking corps and he can command the defense due to his high football IQ. He will be our #1 defensive guy for years to come. Go Poz!!! :worthy: Trent Edwards- Behind JP, we have no proven QB to replace him in case of an injury. Edwards will be able to learn our offense and observe JP for two years. If Losman decides to leave when his contract expires after two years, he can be our next starter! He's got no character issues, and he will push Losman for that job. :happy0144: :rock:

5. MaRdYC26

MaRdYC26 BBW Graphics Team

New York Giants - B+Aaron Ross was a GREAT pick, but I believe the pick of Steve Smith was alright. Smith is great, and as a USC football fan, I like his game but Brian Leonard or an OLB would have filled more a need.

6. kingjamez

kingjamez BBW VIP

Falcons - CI didnt like any of the picks we made at all.. I just wasent satisfied with any of it

7. Big Smitty

Big Smitty BBW Member

Eagles - DWho the f*ck is Kevin Kolb?

8. redneck

redneck BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Bills get a solid A+ today</div>I agree. they got players that they needed, especially the Lynch pick. they really needed a RB and got the second best RB in the draft.

9. KobeBryant_24

KobeBryant_24 BBW Elite Member

I LOVE Dallas's moves!We get a great DE/OLB in Anthony Spencer. Get a good OT in James Marten. Get a top 5 pick probably next year. End up with 2 4th's, 2 6th's and 3 7's tommorow! Bada baba ba I'm lovin'it!

10. Milgod

Milgod BBW Member

Very happy with the Cardinals picks on day 1. Brown is the tackle the team wanted and Branch could turn out to be a steal. Buster Davis should give some competition at LB as well.

11. The`Dream

The`Dream BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Big Smitty @ Apr 28 2007, 11:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Eagles - DWho the f*ck is Kevin Kolb?</div>Don't underestimate the Kolb. [​IMG] Lions - C They addressed some needs, but Drew Stanton was out of nowhere.Best grade goes to the 49ers. They are going to have an un-human team next year, watch.

12. LAZY

LAZY BBW Elite Member

Cowboys continue to upset me. Today they pick ANOTHER OT & a random QB. Jerry Jones has yet to draft a position we need, im tired of this guy

13. 808Hornetsfan

808Hornetsfan BBW VIP

There are some decent players left on the board. Remember Marques Colston getting picked in the seventh round? Someone could get a steal today. :dunno:

14. LAZY

LAZY BBW Elite Member

Stupid Vikings fans calling Adrian Peterson AP

15. kingjamez

kingjamez BBW VIP

We havent had a good draft at all.. We have 5 more picks left.. lets try to get Kenny Scott, Rory Johnson, Brandon Siler, Danny Ware, and Jeremy Clark

16. SunnyD

SunnyD Sexiest Poster Alive (Yessir)

I love the Bears draft this year, value-wise.Greg Olsen is great, Garrett Wolfe is solid, and I've seen Dan Bazuin play, he will make fans forget about Tank Johnson, believe me.

17. BrewCityBuck

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Big Smitty @ Apr 28 2007, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Eagles - DWho the f*ck is Kevin Kolb?</div> Why don't you find out? How can you grade the draft for your team when you know nothing about the players you drafted, typical fan.

18. BrewCityBuck

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingjamez @ Apr 29 2007, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>We havent had a good draft at all.. We have 5 more picks left.. lets try to get Kenny Scott, Rory Johnson, Brandon Siler, Danny Ware, and Jeremy Clark</div> Jamaal Anderson is a stud DE. How can you not like that pick?

19. kingjamez

kingjamez BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrewCityBuck @ Apr 29 2007, 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Jamaal Anderson is a stud DE. How can you not like that pick?</div>I've seen him play once and he didnt do a whole lot. It's not that I don't like the pick, I just would've liked to have Okoye in a Falcons uni.. We should've done what I wanted to do, everyone would be much happier.. :winkglasses:

20. ASUFan22

ASUFan22 BBW Global Mod Team

I heard Peterson might not play for his first season. It's just a rumor but they are going to check out his shoulder.Awesome, good value pick in the 7th round for the Cardinals. TE, Ben Patrick, was projected as a 3rd or 4th rounder I hear. In the 5th round we got one of the better punt returners, the guy from Michigan.