Official 2008 Early Entry Thread

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by CelticBalla32, Mar 26, 2008.

1. pegs

pegs My future wife.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>A source close to Syracuse freshman forward Donte Greene says he has interviewed prospective agents and plans to eventually sign with Bill Strickland, with Louisville-based Blue Equity.

While many Syracuse basketball fans have debated Greene's readiness for the NBA, Scout.com lists him as one of the five best early entrants to the NBA Draft.

Still, Greene has until June 16th to pull his name out of the draft, as long as he doesn't formally sign with an agent.

Here's the complete list of early entry NBA candidates for 2008.</div>

link

Greene's gettin an agent. Fun.

2. o.iatlhawksfan

o.iatlhawksfan ROFLMFAO!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>C Brook Lopez, Stanford
    Stats: 19.3 ppg, 8.2 rpg, 2.1 bpg
    This may seem like a no-brainer since Lopez is a lock for the lottery, but he probably would have been taken among the first 14 picks last year. Seven-footers with his size and coordination always are in high demand. The difference this time around is that the 7-foot, 260-pounder is good enough to help an NBA team immediately. He developed a couple of go-to moves in the post this past season, allowing him to score consistently when given the ball with his back to the basket. He also became a better rebounder and post defender. Look for him to contribute from Day One with the NBA team that picks him.</div>

nice

Greene is a high risk high reward. could end up being a Marvin Williams type player, r be out of the league in 3 years

3. pegs

pegs My future wife.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (o.iatlhawksfan @ May 12 2008, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Greene is a high risk high reward. could end up being a Marvin Williams type player, r be out of the league in 3 years</div>

I agree. He seems like a knucklehead almost on JR Smith's level. I wouldn't be surprised if he followed suit with JR after a while.