Official Dunk Contest Thread

Discussion in 'NBA General' started by Brasco, Feb 18, 2006.

1. Diesel

Diesel BBW Member

Anybody who accuses people who they never met of being obese, sexually frustrated, geek, etc. on an internet message board obviously has too much time on their hands.

BTW: GO SIXERS Their winning 88-84

2. j0se

j0se JBB Banned Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting B-22:</div><div class="quote_post">You act like I don't know what that means. What kind of logical statement is that? You are weak for taking a shot a somebodys mom just over basketball. Your just proving that we've got you shook, you've went as low to MOMA jokes to make a comeback.

Besides I have presented many logical statements, to bad you dogged them 80% of the time because you couldn't create a decent come back.

-Logical statement: How many dunk contenders took as many attempts as Nate to win their title? Nate couldn't even make the dunks he wanted to, he changed them through out the entire contest. Nation wide people have talked about how Andre should have won, its not just 76ers fans here, its people everywhere.

-Logical Statement: Did you not see the judges changing their scorecards to help out Nate all night? I agree that Moses should not have been a judge, he was helping Dre because he is a 76ers assistant coach. But the judges were obviously looking to make a Spudd Webb two. Spudd's made his dunks, and the judges were not trying to make him win, thus creating a natrual love for Spudd Webb. But Nate wins, he has been the crowd favorite all night, and he gets boo'ed by the same fans who loved him earlier in the contest.

You should change your user title to Kenny Smith>Andre Iguodala.</div>

Those are opinionated statements, I guess you don't know the difference or even what logical means, but whatever, its dead now, stop beating it, you're mad late too, Mo and I are done with this. Move on.

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Diesel:</div><div class="quote_post">Anybody who accuses people who they never met of being obese, sexually frustrated, geek, etc. on an internet message board obviously has too much time on their hands.</div>

Obviously someone is offended [​IMG]

3. B.e.

B.e. The One Who Score Touchdowns and Spikes Mics

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Those are opinionated statements, I guess you don't know the difference or even what logical means, but whatever, its dead now, stop beating it, you're mad late too, Mo and I are done with this. Move on</div>
    I had moved on, your the one who brought up a four day old thread! Go type in logical in dictionary.com. Who says a logical statement cannot be based on ones opinion. Hell, all of your statements are based on opinion. I guess your the one who doesn't know the difference. How is this dead when you have brought it back?

4. AznxBaller

AznxBaller JBB Back...

5. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

^ I love it.

Somebody's gonna have to be the bigger man and just not respond. This petty bickering's really lowered the standards of JBB.

6. jbbBigMo763

jbbBigMo763 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Chutney:</div><div class="quote_post">^ I love it.

Somebody's gonna have to be the bigger man and just not respond. This petty bickering's really lowered the standards of JBB.</div>

I already did that, and it's over now.

7. Hunter

Hunter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

<font color=""Blue"">Thread closed. All parties involved need to consult their PM boxes. Suspensions will be handed out due to JBB Guidelines violations. </font>