***Official First/Second Round NCAA Tournament Game Discussion Thread***

Discussion in 'Men's College Basketball' started by Schaddy, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Bobcats

Bobcats JBB JustBBall Member

Bradley's going to the sweet 16! Another upset for the Braves. Props to them though, good defense, and a well coached team.

2. shaq diesel

shaq diesel JBB JustBBall Member

that was a great game..bradley played great..and pitt just didnt play well at all imo

3. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

Haha, I didn't even believe myself when I predicted that win. Thats a great win for them though. What an upset.

4. playmaker15

playmaker15 JBB Droppin Dimes

WOW Bradley wearin the glass slipper so far and I tihnk it fits they are for real.

5. playmaker15

George Mason knocks off the defending champs now my bracket is really screwed lol.

6. shaq diesel

shaq diesel JBB JustBBall Member

same here...man i thought UNC had that game...never wouldve thought they would loose...

7. BigBlueFan

BigBlueFan BBW Member

Kentucky gave UConn all they could handle...but came up a little bit short losing by a final score of 87-83. Patrick Sparks had a career game scoring a career high 28 points hitting 10-16 from the field. Bobby Perry came up big again scoring 20 points and grabbing 7 rebounds. Morris had 14 points and 5 boards, Rondo had 11 points, 8 baords, and 6 assists; and Thomas scored 10 points off the bench.

Even though we lost, I am extremely proud of ours guys, and can't wait to see what this team can do next year if everyone sticks around!

8. BigBlueFan

BigBlueFan BBW Member

Georgetown is putting it to Ohio State in the first half as they lead 38-25 at halftime. Ohio State doesn't seem to have an answer for Hibbert- he has scored 11 on Dials thus far and held Dials to only 6 points. Je'Kel Foster got hot for the Buckeyes and hit three straight three's as he led the Buckeyes in scoring with 11.

It looks like Georgtown's zone has really surprised the Buckeyes...so they are going to have to make some adjustments at halftime...

9. playmaker15

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting UKFan33:</div><div class="quote_post">Even though we lost, I am extremely proud of ours guys, and can't wait to see what this team can do next year if everyone sticks around!</div>

I totally agree a very young team and I have them as a pre season top 5 to me. Rondo, Morris, Alleyne, and Thomas I think they will make a deep tourney run next year. Them and UNC will be very fun to watch next year.

10. BigBlueFan

BigBlueFan BBW Member

11. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

That Wildcats vs. Wildcats game was really entertaining. Arizona kept coming back, despite Allan Ray's hot shooting.

12. Schaddy

Schaddy Tangerine

Urge to flame UNC is only counteracted by the fact that my Badgers got dumptrucked by Zona [​IMG] Oh well, they UW & UNC were both young teams and have terrific classes coming in, they'll both be back.

13. J_Ray

J_Ray JBB JustBBall Member

Wow, Zona put up a hell of a game against the Super Nova. I can't believe how good Shakur was shooting, I guess playing in front of his family really brought the best out of him, what a promising thing going into next year. I just wish we could of won, now I have to wait another year losing 2 more seniors to watch my Cats. I'm going to miss Hot Sauce's big time dunks and Chris Rodger's sick D, but I guess it can't be any worse than losing Channing Frye and Salim last year [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] At least we didn't lose in the 1st round, countdown till Budinger starts now.....

14. azblue#10

azblue#10 JBB JustBBall Member

Losing always makes me sad...They played well. I will now be going for UCLA and Washington. After that, comes Bradley. Thay are palying with such incredible intensity, it's great! Much luck to eveyones teams that are still in...

15. J_Ray

J_Ray JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting azblue#10:</div><div class="quote_post">Losing always makes me sad...They played well. I will now be going for UCLA and Washington. After that, comes Bradley. Thay are palying with such incredible intensity, it's great! Much luck to eveyones teams that are still in...</div>

Well I don't think anyone's teams are left that I know

Schaddy- Wisconsin lost to Zona
    VC- Michigan St. got upsetted by the Cinderella George Mason
    UK- Well who is going to be a determined UConn team? Sparks was amazing btw
    CK- UNC got the same thing that Michigan St. got
    rest ppl here I don't know their team [​IMG]

Jumping on the West Virginia bandwagon now, next Duke because I picked them in all my brackets!

Edit: I hate you Gators! We could of played you guys if we didn't lose.......

16. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting J_Ray:</div><div class="quote_post">Well I don't think anyone's teams are left that I know

Schaddy- Wisconsin lost to Zona
    VC- Michigan St. got upsetted by the Cinderella George Mason
    UK- Well who is going to be a determined UConn team? Sparks was amazing btw
    CK- UNC got the same thing that Michigan St. got
    rest ppl here I don't know their team [​IMG]

Jumping on the West Virginia bandwagon now, next Duke because I picked them in all my brackets!

Edit: I hate you Gators! We could of played you guys if we didn't lose.......</div>

Yeah, don't forget about me J_Ray, my team made it to the Sweet 16 for the 1st time since 2000. [​IMG]

17. Schaddy

Schaddy Tangerine

Congrats to the Gators...[​IMG] I'll live vicariously through you and Joakim, ok Gators?

18. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Schaddy:</div><div class="quote_post">Congrats to the Gators...[​IMG] I'll live vicariously through you and Joakim, ok Gators?</div>

Please don't, you might jinx us. [​IMG] [​IMG] jk

19. Schaddy

Schaddy Tangerine

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting GatorsowntheSEC:</div><div class="quote_post">Please don't, you might jinx us. [​IMG] [​IMG] jk</div>

[​IMG] *knocks on wood* on second thought, I'm rooting for UCLA, Duke and UConn to make it to the final four and rescue my bracket [​IMG]

20. Shard

Shard Hi2u

Yea both my teams are still in. (UW and Gonzaga like previously mentioned)