Official game thread: Celtics vs Raptors

Discussion in 'Toronto Raptors' started by Premium, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Premium

Premium JBB I'm kind of a big deal

[​IMG]

wow that celtics announcer is really obnoxious. he's SUCH a homer its ridiculous. if he was officiating there wouldnt be a single foul called against the celts. that jose/kandi play close to the end of the game was such a blatant foul...true calderon jumped into kandi a bit...but kandi's feet were moving, AND he was inside the circle. course when calderon jumps into kandi, its a horrible call...but when wally jumps into parker and draws a foul, its a "smart play by a wiley veteran". give me a break.

overall i thought it was a pretty good game. calderon with 19 surprising points. it seemed like he was bricking all his jump shots. mo pete with a great game, and humphries looked solid AGAIN! im lovin our bench so far

<div class="quote_poster">deception Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">yeah i mentioned this before but that would be a political move against colangelo. considering that rasho makes 7 million a year, don't think colangelo would like getting undermined like that.</div>

Im not so sure it would be undermining...Mitchell is in charge of who plays where...Im sure Colangelo will support a descision Sam makes if it gets us wins.

besides that, the other side to that coin is that if humphries plays well enough to beat out rasho for the starting center job, and puts in solid minutes in the middle for us, it only serves to make Colangelo look good, since it was his move to bring Humphries in. Rasho isnt make THAT much more then eric williams and bonner put together...so its not as if he's breaking the back of our cap room

2. CeltixQueen

CeltixQueen JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Chutney Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">He's David West. I changed the name, but I was too lazy to find a picture and insert it. Sooo, that's what Delonte looks like for the Raps forum from now on. lol.</div>

Hah, its all good. But if you ever around to it here is Delonte West's picture.

http://www.hoopsvibe.com/IMG/Delonte_West-...245-240x240.jpg

3. Trip

Trip 2000000000000000000000000

Student
    <div class="quote_poster">Chutney Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">He's David West. I changed the name, but I was too lazy to find a picture and insert it. Sooo, that's what Delonte looks like for the Raps forum from now on. lol.</div>
    When inserting player images, just change the name in the URL. Saves a lot of time when doing previews.

4. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

Thanks for the tip Locke.

5. Drunkballer

Drunkballer JBB JustBBall Member

I remember a Jazz fan saying Not to get excited about K. Humphires pre-season and summer league stats when we traded for him so i m keeping that mind. But so far so good he has looked like a player who could contribute a lot this season.

In case anyone is interested Hoffa got a double double in 22 minues of action tonight. 10pts (4-7) 11rebounds

Oh and CV31 scored 25 pts and added 12 rebounds tonight.

6. deception

deception JBB Banned Member

<div class="quote_poster">Drunkballer Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">

In case anyone is interested Hoffa got a double double in 22 minues of action tonight. 10pts (4-7) 11rebounds
    </div>

thats a miracle or maybe he's on the juice again- u know this alone deserves its own thread.

7. Skiptomylue11

Skiptomylue11 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">deception Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">thats a miracle or maybe he's on the juice again- u know this alone deserves its own thread.</div>
    [​IMG] , so true!

8. Premium

<div class="quote_poster">Locke Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">When inserting player images, just change the name in the URL. Saves a lot of time when doing previews.</div>

thats exactly what i do...i just paste a template i have saved...i just typed in the wrong name

lol, why are we talking about this so much. wrong player pic...its not a big deal. lets move on please guys lol

9. deception

deception JBB Banned Member

<div class="quote_poster">Premium Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">thats exactly what i do...i just paste a template i have saved...i just typed in the wrong name

lol, why are we talking about this so much. wrong player pic...its not a big deal. lets move on please guys lol</div>

premium seems annoyed, brighten up your day with hoffa highlights and the realization he doesn't play for the raps no more

10. Premium

so annoyed

BANNED! YOU'RE ALL BANNED I TELL YOU! /comicbookguy