Official game thread: Raptors vs Cavs

Discussion in 'Toronto Raptors' started by Premium, Oct 18, 2006.

1. P.A.P.

P.A.P. JBB Fresh Start

<div class="quote_poster">Iggy Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Man, I really don't like Mo-Pete's new moustache/beard thing goin on.</div>

lol why do you care? Atleast it's proper, better than what he had going before and better than Bosh's peach fuzz that takes him 3 months to grow.

2. Iggy

Iggy Iggy

<div class="quote_poster">P.A.P. Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">lol why do you care? Atleast it's proper, better than what he had going before and better than Bosh's peach fuzz that takes him 3 months to grow.</div>

LOL, I don't really care its just I liked it better without facial hair.

Talking bout Mo's hair makes me miss his old cornrows!

3. deception

deception JBB Banned Member

i would be ticked off if i bought tickets for the game and lebron wasn't there

4. Skiptomylue11

Skiptomylue11 JBB JustBBall Member

For anyone who didn't hear the broadcast. Yea the fans were shouting we want Lebron, and he stood up. The fans thought he was going to enter the game and started cheering, and then he sat back down and they started booing.

Garbajosa back to back 3s, leading scorer for raps 13 pts.

Mo Pete has that little beard thing a lot of the time, it doesn't matter much to me.

5. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting SkiptoMyLue11:</div><div class="quote_post">For anyone who didn't hear the broadcast. Yea the fans were shouting we want Lebron, and he stood up. The fans thought he was going to enter the game and started cheering, and then he sat back down and they started booing.</div>
    lol, I heard that. Lebron's such a douche.

6. Skiptomylue11

<div class="quote_poster">Chutney Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">lol, I heard that. Lebron's such a douche.</div>
    I wonder if he is in uniform on the bench? or if he was in civilian's clothing behind the bench.

If he is wearing the uniform that is kind of a tease lol, but I'm sure Cleveland fans get plenty of Lebron, I wouldn't mind if Bosh didn't play during a preseason game I'm at just because I want other players to get more PT and see how the bench is.

3rd Q over, Raps up 78 to 67. Calderon, Garbajosa playing well together.

7. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

I've been really encouraged by Fred Jones and Garbajosa off the bench so far.

8. deception

if mitchell had any ballz he would take rasho out of the rotation and insert humpries

9. Skiptomylue11

Anthony Parker scored on our own net lol! after Stephen Graham missed.

but then Parker redeemed himself as he had an open 15 footer and passed it to an open Tucker who made a reverse layup.

<div class="quote_poster">deception Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">if mitchell had any ballz he would take rasho out of the rotation and insert humpries</div>
    I have to see them on tv before I can see anything lol. Rasho played solid D imo on San Antonio, but I don't know much about Humphries other than he has done some good rebounding in short spans of time.

10. deception

doubletalk by chuck? not chuck- he feels bad for the fans cause lebron isn't playing, yet the raps sit out mo. pete and bosh, instead the good fans of northern new york are subjected to uros, don't call me "euro trash" slokar.

11. Skiptomylue11

<div class="quote_poster">deception Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">doubletalk by chuck? not chuck- he feels bad for the fans cause lebron isn't playing, yet the raps sit out mo. pete and bosh, instead the good fans of northern new york are subjected to uros, don't call me "euro trash" slokar.</div>
    lol they should be grateful to see uros slokar, this is his nba debut!

wow Raps ahead by 30! 99 to 69 Our preseason record is too good, I guess this could be a glimpse of our improved bench?

Did Slokar just hit a 3?

12. Premium

Premium JBB I'm kind of a big deal

raps win

sounded like the final score was 103-81. the box score on nba.com isnt updated yet

hey its the pre-season, but ill take 4-0 over 0-4 any day. especially when we're playing games without bosh

13. hustler

hustler Revving up the Engine

Is it over?

14. deception

<div class="quote_poster">SkiptoMyLue11 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">
    Did Slokar just hit a 3?</div>

yeah uros, don't call me "euro trash" slokar hit a three and drew a charge

15. Skiptomylue11

yep, Chuck said his usual Raptor's win, Raptor's win, Raptor's win. Therefore its over.

I want to see the boxscore once it's updated.

16. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Premium:</div><div class="quote_post">hey its the pre-season, but ill take 4-0 over 0-4 any day. especially when we're playing games without bosh</div>
    Jack Armstrong said like the exact same thing, word for word. Either way, I'm happy to see our younger/newer players getting more time. I can't wait until the regular season, so I can actually see Humphries and Garbajosa for myself.

17. AirJordan

AirJordan JBB JustBBall Member

yea its over we win 103-81

for all those who cant do math thats 22 points

we have a deep team [​IMG]

18. hustler

hustler Revving up the Engine

<div class="quote_poster">Chutney Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Jack Armstrong said like the exact same thing, word for word. Either way, I'm happy to see our younger/newer players getting more time. I can't wait until the regular season, so I can actually see Humphries and Garbajosa for myself.</div>
    Agreed, but I'm actually looking forward to PJ Tucker, Calderon and Graham the most.

19. deception

<div class="quote_poster">AirJordan Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">yea its over we win 103-81

for all those who cant do math thats 22 points

we have a deep team [​IMG]</div>

yeah but the cavs are front-loaded, i.e. their starting five kills ours

20. a13x

a13x JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">deception Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">yeah uros, don't call me "euro trash" slokar hit a three and drew a charge</div>
    Is it just me or are our bigs more likely to hit a 3 pointer than get a rebound?

I found a recap from espn: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=261018005