Official JBB 2005 NBA Mock Draft Rnd 2 (v3.0)

Discussion in 'JBB Mock Draft 2005 - 2007' started by Shapecity, May 6, 2005.

1. Voodoo Child

Voodoo Child Can I Kick It?

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Swish15:</div><div class="quote_post">I'm not sure if I agree with this pick because many Mock Drafts have Joey Graham going in the first round in the Top 20. For him to fall all the way down to the second round seems kinda weird.

That would be a huge steal right there because I think Turiaf will have success in the NBA.</div>

Check the date and the version. This is pretty old. Our latest mock draft (v4) has Graham in the first round, and our one that we're posting soon (v5) that has the new lottery order taken into consideration has Graham in the first round as well.

2. J_Ray

J_Ray JBB JustBBall Member

Ya VooDoo when is the V5 coming out?

3. bbwSwish

bbwSwish Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Voodoo Child:</div><div class="quote_post">Check the date and the version. This is pretty old. Our latest mock draft (v4) has Graham in the first round, and our one that we're posting soon (v5) that has the new lottery order taken into consideration has Graham in the first round as well.</div>
    My bad. I didn't look. Thanks for clearing it up.

4. Voodoo Child

Voodoo Child Can I Kick It?

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting J_Ray:</div><div class="quote_post">Ya VooDoo when is the V5 coming out?</div>

All I can say is soon. Friday and Saturday both sound very realistic. We're putting a lot of work into it.