Official JBB March Madness Tournament

Discussion in 'Men's College Basketball' started by Shapecity, Mar 10, 2007.

1. M Two One

M Two One Halló Veröld!

Student
    <div class="quote_poster">44Thrilla Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">You have to remember that this is coming from the same person that thought Charles Barkley was a point guard. He probably never knew that College students even played basketball before Monday.</div>

Are you serious? Dang, man.

2. XSV

XSV JBB The Virve Dynasty

You know, its a sad day for serious college basketball fans when Umair is nearly winning this competition. 2 UPSETS (that aren't even really upsets)!? You may as well have just filled out the bracket before selection sunday.

3. Voodoo Child

Voodoo Child Can I Kick It?

<div class="quote_poster">XSV Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">You know, its a sad day for serious college basketball fans when Umair is nearly winning this competition. 2 UPSETS (that aren't even really upsets)!? You may as well have just filled out the bracket before selection sunday.</div>

[​IMG]

Agreed!

It'll start to even out when we get further into it though. Just wait and see.

4. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

Yep. There's a reason the long-time college fans aren't getting too worked up about the standings right now.

5. igotask8board

igotask8board Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">44Thrilla Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">You have to remember...Monday.</div>

Wow, do you want a cookie? You know college basketball, good for you.[​IMG]

6. 44Thrilla

44Thrilla cuatro cuatro

Very clever. I'm just messing with Umair, actually. So sorry I offended you.

7. Iron Shiek

Iron Shiek Maintain and Hold It Down

I have Texas winning the National Championship. Considering how poised they played down the stretch against a very gamed NM St. team I am feeling more confident that they are peaking at the right time.

By the way I am 27 of 32 in my bracket and have only lost one Sweet Sixteen (Duke). Bad part about it is that I am from Pittsburgh. Go VCU.

8. M Two One

M Two One Halló Veröld!

Student
    <div class="quote_poster">Iron Shiek Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I have Texas winning the National Championship. Considering how poised they played down the stretch against a very gamed NM St. team I am feeling more confident that they are peaking at the right time.

By the way I am 27 of 32 in my bracket and have only lost one Sweet Sixteen (Duke). Bad part about it is that I am from Pittsburgh. Go VCU.</div>

Great so far. I'm also doing well after the first round at 26/32.

I only lost one Sweet 16 team as well, Notre Dame. I'm glad I picked VCU over Duke too; that was the only upset I was able to pick out. I almost got Illinois right, but they crashed and burned in the end of that game against Virginia Tech. No matter though, I think I'm going to continue doing fairly well down the stretch as well as long as some of my bold picks hold up.

9. GarnettKG21

GarnettKG21 JBB JustBBall Member

Well i did better than yesterday to bring my total to 22/32. I lost 3 sweet 16 teams in Creighton and Old Dominion and GT..... At least my Elite 8 and so on are still in good shape for now! [​IMG]

10. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

22/32.

I was hoping Creighton won, but the Arizona loss really hurt me. Now I'm banking more than ever on my Final 4 picks. Still not out of it, though.

11. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

I'm 24/32, but I've lost Creighton and GT as Sweet 16 teams. I'm still right in the hunt of it, since I haven't lost any Elite 8 or further teams.

12. BigBlueFan

BigBlueFan BBW Member

Wow, i'm doing horrible!

I wish I would have used the bracket that I'm using in my family pool (27/32 so far)...

13. umair

umair "Never underestimate the heart of a champion."

<div class="quote_poster">44Thrilla Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">You have to remember that this is coming from the same person that thought Charles Barkley was a point guard. He probably never knew that College students even played basketball before Monday.</div>

You're exaggerating. I said I thought he played shooting guard from the way he ran up and down the court.

And please, don't get mad just because I am winning in the tournament. Too bad you're all the way down low even with you're so good college basketball knowledge. Man haters these days. [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. umair

<div class="quote_poster">XSV Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">You know, its a sad day for serious college basketball fans when Umair is nearly winning this competition. 2 UPSETS (that aren't even really upsets)!? You may as well have just filled out the bracket before selection sunday.</div>

If you're such a genius at college hoops, and you know more upsets will come in the second round, then why are you crying? I owned in first round and since you genius' think that upsets will happen in second round then no need to cry. I picked mostly favorites because my knowledge of college hoops isn't that great. And I am winning so far (well atleast #2) so no need to hate. [​IMG]

15. M Two One

M Two One Halló Veröld!

Student
    This next round means alot more to the brackets, so I'm hoping to keep more of my Sweet 16 teams and not lose any of my Final Four choices. Things are going alright so far though.

<div class="quote_poster">Umair Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">If you're such a genius at college hoops, and you know more upsets will come in the second round, then why are you crying? I owned in first round and since you genius' think that upsets will happen in second round then no need to cry. I picked mostly favorites because my knowledge of college hoops isn't that great. And I am winning so far (well atleast #2) so no need to hate. [​IMG]</div>

Oh no he didn't. *snap snap*

16. Legacy

Legacy Beast

<div class="quote_poster">M Two One Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Oh no he didn't. *snap snap*</div>

Oh yeah he did. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. GarnettKG21

GarnettKG21 JBB JustBBall Member

Today was pretty good, of course missed the Vandy game since i had them losing first round, but other than that i think I got all the games right. Im 28/40 Still kinda far behind but not as much as yesterday!

18. umair

I am tied for 6th right now. I think I had like 33/40. I am still hoping to catch up to #1 if the favorites keep on winning. Hopefully. [​IMG]

19. M Two One

M Two One Halló Veröld!

Student
    The big upsets are starting to come out. We could see Florida being knocked out as well as Wisconsin in this round.

20. 44Thrilla

44Thrilla cuatro cuatro

I had the Badgers in the National Championship, so I'm officially all done.