Official JustBBall.Com 2006 Mock Draft

Discussion in 'JBB Mock Draft 2005 - 2007' started by Voodoo Child, Apr 22, 2006.

1. gocelts34

gocelts34 BBW Member

One of my favorite players in this draft is Taquan Dean, I love his ability to defend, and knock down threes. He will be a very good energy guy off the bench for years in this league. I also like the toughness, and willingness to crash the boards of Paul Millsap. I think both would make very nice role players for any team.

2. TheFreshPrince

TheFreshPrince JBB JustBBall Member

anyone think Vincent Grier of Minnesota will get taken or make a team? Before his injury many had him making it to the pros, but now i cant find him anywhere.

3. NTC

NTC Active Member

Not a very good mock IMO, Morrison wont go at #1, Gay wont go at #2, and theres alot of players that will probally go first round that you have late in the 2nd (such as Quincy Douby).

4. Voodoo Child

Voodoo Child Can I Kick It?

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting NTC187:</div><div class="quote_post">Not a very good mock IMO, Morrison wont go at #1, Gay wont go at #2, and theres alot of players that will probally go first round that you have late in the 2nd (such as Quincy Douby).</div>

Check the date, bro'.... this is old as hell. [​IMG]

BTW - Douby was the #7 pick in the 2nd round when this came out... how's that late in the 2nd?

5. Midnight Green

Midnight Green NFLC nflcentral.net Member

When is the updated version coming out VD?

6. Voodoo Child

Voodoo Child Can I Kick It?

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Best Kept Secret:</div><div class="quote_post">When is the updated version coming out VD?</div>

There's no timetable. We were planning on having it come out right after the lottery, but then we were hit with the server problems, and our scheduled meeting was thrown off. I'd expect we'd get it done soon though.

7. Courtking

Courtking Courtking

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Voodoo Child:</div><div class="quote_post">There's no timetable. We were planning on having it come out right after the lottery, but then we were hit with the server problems, and our scheduled meeting was thrown off. I'd expect we'd get it done soon though.</div>

We'll just leave it at, you'll know who your team is picking before the draft [​IMG]

8. umair

umair "Never underestimate the heart of a champion."

Great mock guys.. But i think you guys should have waited until the draft lottery because this order is very different from what it is now.

9. MaxBallin

MaxBallin JBB JustBBall Member

It's a shame...

It's a shame to see you guys slacking so much with the mock drafts this year. I'm a big follower of the draft and there are a few sites whose mocks I'll take serious looks at, yours being one of them. However, I have yet to see you guys put out a half-respectable 2006 NBA Mock Draft. What's up with that?

10. J_Ray

J_Ray JBB JustBBall Member

I know man, I remember last year they had like 6 versions when I joined JBB last year. This year, they've coming out of the gates flat [​IMG] They're new one s hould be coming out soon though, VC don't let me down man [​IMG]

11. Courtking

Courtking Courtking

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting J_Ray:</div><div class="quote_post">I know man, I remember last year they had like 6 versions when I joined JBB last year. This year, they've coming out of the gates flat [​IMG] They're new one s hould be coming out soon though, VC don't let me down man [​IMG]</div>

Just be patient, we have something special in-store...[​IMG]

12. MaxBallin

Any news on when we might get to see this "something special"?

13. Courtking

Courtking Courtking

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting MaxBallin:</div><div class="quote_post">Any news on when we might get to see this "something special"?</div>

Before June 28th...

14. MaxBallin

Whew, good. I was starting to think you guys were going to put out the mock after June 28th. That probably would have been some mock.