Official Kobe Bryant Thread

Discussion in 'NBA General' started by kingjamez, May 30, 2007.

1. jkidd51524

jkidd51524 BBW Elite Member

<span style="font-family:Courier New">You stole my idea</span> :thumbdn1: <span style="font-family:Courier New">I was just going to post how you should merge all the Kobe topics into one like we did with Iverson.</span>

2. Diawsome

Diawsome BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wolverine30 @ Jun 1 2007, 02:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Just some ideas I have:Kobe gets traded to Indiana for Jermaine O'neal and Mike Dunleavy or Danny Granger.Kobe gets traded to Seattle for the 2nd pick in the draft and Ray Allen.Kobe and Odom get traded to Boston for Paul Pierce and 5th pick in the draft.Kobe gets traded to Chicago for Ben Gordon and Kirk Hinrich.Call me crazy for thinking of these trades but I wouldn't be that surprised if he got traded to these teams.</div>No to Indiana, Seattle and Boston. Kobe won't waive his NTC to go from one team that needs to rebuild to another team that will have to rebuild. This is why a Kobe trade is highly unlikely as unless you are the Bulls or the Suns or the Mavs you really don't have the assets to trade that would give the Lakers value to build on or maintaining a competitive roster for Kobe to approve a trade.

3. Mobruler

Mobruler BBW VIP

Cliffnotes please.

4. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mobruler @ Jun 1 2007, 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Cliffnotes please.</div>- Kobe wants to be traded, wants to be a Laker for life, wants to be traded, wants to stay in LA, and wants to get traded all within 24 hours.- Ridiculous trade ideas.

5. AiRuPtHeRe

AiRuPtHeRe BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Kobe and Odom get traded to Boston for Paul Pierce and 5th pick in the draft.</div>That trade wouldn't work - because we'd need to add a lot more cap just for it to go through. Too risky IMO.

6. junot111

junot111 BBW Elite Member

7. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

Its fake? Ftw?

8. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (junot111 @ Jun 1 2007, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>the wait is overhttp://168.144.93.221/breakingnews/053107-...t-warriors.html<span style='color:#000000;background:#000000'>its fake hehe</span></div>Congratulations, you are the 3rd one to post that within the last day! [​IMG]<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CavsRules @ Jun 1 2007, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I honestly can't believe they traded him. Stupid on L.A's part, just stupid.</div>:HAHAHA:

9. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

I thought it was real. [​IMG]

10. junot111

you actually fell for it?how can you miss that random black box...

11. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

Well, I got the link from a buddy and he didn't tell me about the joke. So I never clicked it, I just went right on here to post. Then I clicked it, and edited my post.

12. junot111

but how can you not tell from the link

13. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

If its not on the front page of ESPN, then it's obviously a fake...I think it's going to be hard for the Lakers to trade away Kobe...they're such a high end organization...I bet they don't want to take 2/3 years to rebuild, so they're probably going to look for some great talent if they're gonna even trade Kobe.

14. Roaming

Roaming Back In Black! erm...in Colour!

What people dont understand is that if Kobe Bryant gets traded, it will be in every newspaper in the world by now. This is not a regular blockbuster deal, this is like a huge move for any organization. Kobe Bryant is the best player in the NBA right now, and players like that dont get traded.

15. Roaming

Roaming Back In Black! erm...in Colour!

Lol my friend got so mad:Me:yoyoyoyoyoMe:kobe byrant got traded eh?▫ FRΛNCH?Z?; sleeeeeeeping/lv'one says:SHUT THE F*ck UP▫ FRΛNCH?Z?; sleeeeeeeping/lv'one says:TO WHERE?Me:http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/article18737Me:my bad wrong linkMe:http://168.144.93.221/breakingnews/053107-...t-warriors.htmlMe:thereMe:messed up eh?▫ FRΛNCH?Z?; KOBE ON GOLDEN STATE says:YEAH▫ FRΛNCH?Z?; KOBE ON GOLDEN STATE says:FOR THEIR 3 BEST GUYS▫ FRΛNCH?Z?; KOBE ON GOLDEN STATE says:sh*tMe:iknow▫ FRΛNCH?Z?; KOBE ON GOLDEN STATE says:STUPID!▫ FRΛNCH?Z?; KOBE ON GOLDEN STATE says:but fair▫ FRΛNCH?Z?; KOBE ON GOLDEN STATE says:dosent make a diffrenceMe:dey still got stephen jacksonlol he never answered the thread because he was too mad to talk about it [​IMG]