Official NFL-Forums Live Draft Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by vikingfan, Apr 28, 2006.

1. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pack Attack)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>is he good?</div>
    If you want to read about the Packers' picks, check here:
    http://www.nfl.com/draft/drafttracker/team/GB

Not sure about the small school QB they just drafted... Guess they need a camp arm or a practice squad guy.

Then again, he could be the next Tom Brady. I guess no one ever knows until a few years later.</div>
    Ingle Martin... He'll probably push Rodgers a lot in camp. He used to play at Florida but transfered because of Leak. I honestly think he may be starting for us in a few years ahead of Rodgers if Rodgers bombs out. I really like him. He'll be our #3 this year.

2. FLORIDA PACKER

FLORIDA PACKER nfl-*****s member

Final prediction: Oakland drafts Marcus Vick with the last pick in the draft.

3. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

I love the pick of McClover (DE Auburn) by the Panthers. This kid has a motor and will fit in great on Carolina's D line rotation.

4. Thoth

Okay Cheeseheads. It may be just me but I can't help but think how much AJ Hawk looks like WWE personality Triple H.

If you focus on the hair & beak (I mean nose (pun intended)), you'll see what I mean

What say y'all?

5. FLORIDA PACKER

Maybe if he constantly had the look of constipation on his face [​IMG]

6. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blackadder)</div><div class='quotemain'>Okay Cheeseheads. It may be just me but I can't help but think how much AJ Hawk looks like WWE personality Triple H.

If you focus on the hair & beak (I mean nose (pun intended)), you'll see what I mean

What say y'all?</div>
    haha I guess his hair and nose look like the game.. Wouldn't it be funny if the Lions (NFL North Example) get the #1 pick and take Brady Quinn next year considering ther about to be brother in laws.

7. DP

DP He shoots, he scores!

lol...So your saying we are going to win...10? 10 SuperBowls in the time Hawk plays for the Packers? That will work for me!

(not to big on WWF or WWE whatever the hell its called now...Did I get the number right?)

8. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

I say the Bills should get ready to take brady quinn next year

9. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

I was travelling today, so I just caught up on some of the 2nd day moves for the Vikings. I am pretty happy with picking up Artis Hicks. The guy will be able to come in and play right guard on what should be a much improved offensive line for the Vikings. Of course, that's going to be necessary to keep Johnson upright and open a few holes for Chestor Taylor.

I'm disappointed that we didn't do anything to address the receiver position, especially since we lost Burleson. Marcus Robinson , Koren Robinson, and Travis Taylor are going to have to carry the load, although I think Williamson might be a surprise this year. He's a nice runner and should surprise people for his after the catch abilities.

10. Thoth

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (panthersare#1)</div><div class='quotemain'>I say the Bills should get ready to take brady quinn next year</div>
    You mean Losman isn't all that? LOL.

11. Thoth

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FLORIDA PACKER)</div><div class='quotemain'>Maybe if he constantly had the look of constipation on his face [​IMG]</div>
    ROFL!

I'll lose it if I ever see AJ do his impersonation of a defective water fountain.

12. BJames1156

BJames1156 LSU SAINT

Porky is past 12 hours. Bakes or anyone can make the pick. We need to get it moving.

13. FLORIDA PACKER

I think ya posted in the wrong thread lol, this was from the draft last year