Official Playoff Thread

Discussion in 'Miami Heat' started by playmaker15, Apr 19, 2007.

1. M Two One

M Two One Halló Veröld!

Student
    <div class="quote_poster">THE DREAM Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">thats it.....well this offseason Miami has to get healthy, and some more help around Wade and Shaq.....Wade with 7 TOs on the day....

probably not, D Wade having one shoulder makes a BIIIIIIIG difference, plus Pistons last year > Bulls this year.......Bulls played great this series, but I still think they depend on the jumpshot too much, fortunately they were playing an old, banged up Miami squad....</div>

You don't know jack about the Bulls my friend, just like the media. You don't watch the team much, you don't know our style of play. Bulls win and sweep out a solid Miami squad who had a hot D-Wade tonight.

2. playmaker15

playmaker15 JBB Droppin Dimes

<div class="quote_poster">michiganave17 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">HUH? this made no sense. must be flusted from all of thos brooms swaying back and forth. LOL</div>

Haha good one, why not go talk **** in your own forum. Pretty sure no one did that to you when we beat you last year.

Also, I meant that calling Shaq a bitch makes him so much more of a man than Shaq not congradulating the Bulls.

3. ChicagoSportsFan

ChicagoSportsFan JBB JustBBall Rookie Team

yes you guys did talk trash and the Wiz talked the year before. My pain ran deep. Now im care free!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Da Berz........... Da Bulls ............... Da BROOM

4. MJordan

MJordan JBB JustBBall Member

Please stop drinking the Haterade. No matter how much any of you discredit the Bulls, we have a great team that is ready to compete as long as we can go.

Having a fresh D Wade WOULD help, but it takes more than D Wade to win a series against the Bulls.

5. M Two One

M Two One Halló Veröld!

Student
    I thought Miami put up a tough style of play tonight, Pat Riley just knew this team was too much for his this year. I thought taking out your best guys as a way of surrender was quite classy. Good series Heat fans.

6. ChicagoSportsFan

<div class="quote_poster">23MJordan23 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Please stop drinking the Haterade. No matter how much any of you discredit the Bulls, we have a great team that is ready to compete as long as we can go.

Having a fresh D Wade WOULD help, but it takes more than D Wade to win a series against the Bulls.</div>

Plus we blew a healthy Heat out by 40.

7. The Dream

The Dream mama there goes that man!

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Bulls win and sweep out a solid Miami squad who had a hot D-Wade tonight.
    </div>

D was far away from being "hot", lol...and Miami is far from being "solid"

8. M Two One

M Two One Halló Veröld!

Student
    <div class="quote_poster">THE DREAM Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">D was far away from being "hot", lol...and Miami is far from being "solid"</div>

Right bro, you sure know a lot. Keep it up. lol

[sarcasm]A double-double at 8-9 from the line is definitely nothing. Some Heat players really stepped up tonight, for instance look at Posey with 17 boards, that sure was crap right?[/sarcasm] Definitely, Miami was so solid in many points that they weren't, you make a lot of sense. You should be an analyst for ESPN.

Given Wade wasn't himself the entire series and still could've done better. However, he had a good performance tonight. Anyway, I'm out of this forum. Good series Heat fans, I won't BS about it.

9. The Dream

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Right bro, you sure know a lot. Keep it up. lol
    </div>

did you seriously watch this game or this series....Wade didn't shoot the ball well today, had 7 TOs, and Miami's lack of athleticism really hurt them against the much quicker bulls.....so yes this team was far from what I'd call "solid"...a pretty good team yes, but that's about it.

10. ChicagoSportsFan

You said the bulls would lose to the heat. But the heat were healthy game 1 of the season. they lost then. the bulls just had the heat figured out last year we just had no defense in the middle. we got thatnow . you guys get blown out game 1 of the season. we win the season series 3-1 then sweep you guys in the first round. Do you think Ben wallace came to chicago for nothing? He saw that the bulls gave the heat the most trouble last year in the playoffs.

11. The Dream

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">you guys get blown out game 1 of the season. we win the season series 3-1 then sweep you guys in the first round. Do you think Ben wallace came to chicago for nothing? He saw that the bulls gave the heat the most trouble last year in the playoffs.
    </div>

stop saying "you guys", I'm not a Heat fan, lol....oh well I'm tired of arguing

12. M Two One

M Two One Halló Veröld!

Student
    <div class="quote_poster">THE DREAM Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">did you seriously watch this game or this series....Wade didn't shoot the ball well today, had 7 TOs, and Miami's lack of athleticism really hurt them against the much quicker bulls.....so yes this team was far from what I'd call "solid"...a pretty good team yes, but that's about it.</div>

Hmm, did I watch the series or this game? I donno, perhaps watching and posting updates every game in the Bulls forum means I didn't, yeah? Bulls are quicker, correct. Miami are older and slower, but have a more experienced team that together have won a title. They played hard and physical and were still beaten even when they were up on the scoresheet. They even had the mentality to win. That makes them solid and again, though a sweep, this was still an entertaining series. I just expected the Bulls in six.

13. The Dream

okay...whatever, back to the Suns and Lakers

14. phunDamentalz

phunDamentalz JBB JustBBall Member

I do believe a rivalry is born.[​IMG]

15. Really Lost One

Really Lost One Suspended

I expected the Bulls to win, but I never expected them to sweep the series. lol. Defending champs? Embarrasing

16. The Dream

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">I do believe a rivalry is born</div>

LOL, yeah I guess Shaq can shutup now...haha

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">I expected the Bulls to win, but I never expected them to sweep the series. lol. Defending champs? Embarrasing</div>

well the rockets got swept by the sonics in '96.........so........were they embarrasment Brian!!!...don't you talk about Hakeem like that man!!!!...diss Shaq all you want, but not the man who I named myself after....

17. amador08

amador08 JBB JustBBall Member

Miami is just to old and to slow, they gotta make some changes after the season they wont win a championship with the same team...

18. NTC

NTC Active Member

19. m1c4ae1_su160

m1c4ae1_su160 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">amador08 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Miami is just to old and to slow, they gotta make some changes after the season they wont win a championship with the same team...</div>

yah, like getting rid of shaq, payton, morning and who else, oh yah, Walker...

20. I-Miss-MJ

I-Miss-MJ JBB I am so SMRT

<div class="quote_poster">NTC Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">[​IMG]