Offseason Layout By J-Rich23

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by .cabangbang, Apr 28, 2005.

1. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting REREM:</div><div class="quote_post">I'd give Foyle and a draft pick and my Toyota for Natalie Portman. Would it work under the Cap? [​IMG]</div>
    REREM breakdown:
    <div style="padding-left: 20px;">Outgoing

REREM trades:

<ul>
    [*]Used Toyota
    [*]2005 1rst round draft pick
    [*]Adonal Foyle
    [/list]Incoming

REREM receives:
    <ul>
    [*]Natalie Portman
    [/list]Change in team outlook: <font color="Red">personal happiness: +10000</font>

</div>Natalie Portman breakdown:<div style="padding-left: 20px;"> Outgoing

Natalie Portman trades:

<ul>
    [*]Natalie Portman
    [/list]Incoming

Natalie Portman receives:

<ul>
    [*]Used Toyota
    [*]Adonal Foyle
    [/list]Change in team outlook: <font color="Red">personal happiness: -10000</font>

</div><font color="SeaGreen">Successful Scenario</font>

Due to REREM and Natalie Portman being over the cap, the 15% trade rule is invoked. REREM and Natalie Portman had to be no more than 115% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

Your have been assigned trade ID: <font color="#ff0000">#237632372

<font color="black">---------------------</font>

</font> Wow, it worked even with Foyle's BYC status. Unfortunately, it's an unrealistic trade. Like Jrich23's trade, I hardly see how this benefits Natalie Portman as much as it does the home team. [​IMG] If you pull it off you'd be one lucky bastard, though.

2. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting custodianrules2:</div><div class="quote_post">REREM breakdown:

REREM trades:

<ul>
    [*]Used Toyota
    [*]Adonal Foyle
    [/list]Incoming

REREM receives:
    <ul>
    [*]Natalie Portman
    [/list]Change in team outlook: <font color="red">personal happiness: +10000</font>

</div>Natalie Portman breakdown:<div style="padding-left: 20px;">Outgoing

Natalie Portman trades:

<ul>
    [*]Natalie Portman
    [/list]Incoming

<ul>
    [*]Used Toyota
    [*]Adonal Foyle
    [/list]Change in team outlook: <font color="red">personal happiness: -10000</font>

</div><font color="seagreen">Successful Scenario</font>

Due to REREM and Natalie Portman being over the cap, the 15% trade rule is invoked. REREM and Natalie Portman had to be no more than 115% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

</font>Wow, it worked even with Foyle's BYC status. Unfortunately, it's an unrealistic trade. Like Jrich23's trade, I hardly see how this benefits Natalie Portman as much as it does the home team. [​IMG] If you pull it off you'd be one lucky bastard, though.</div>
    That is hilarious. I'd trade Fisher Foyle and all the scrubs on the Warriors for Natalie to go with a Toyota. Only problem is that Natalie is a bit young to be dealt like property [​IMG]

3. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting custodianrules2:</div><div class="quote_post">I know, I feel the same way about Natalie Portman and Angelina Jolie. [​IMG]</div>
    Yes to Portman. Jolie scares me when she goes blonde

4. Custodianrules2

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting J-Rich23:</div><div class="quote_post">Yes to Portman. Jolie scares me when she goes blonde</div>
    No way, man! Maybe in 'Gone in 60 seconds' it wasn't quite her look, but she's still fine. Heck, she's so fine, that if I was her brother James Haven, I'd make out with her too. That's how fine she is.

Dang, I kind of wish playoffs would end soon because that means the closer we get to the draft and next season. Next season we break the curse (hopefully!). Cohan better pony up!

5. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting custodianrules2:</div><div class="quote_post">No way, man! Maybe in 'Gone in 60 seconds' it wasn't quite her look, but she's still fine. Heck, she's so fine, that if I was her brother James Haven, I'd make out with her too. That's how fine she is.

Dang, I kind of wish playoffs would end soon because that means the closer we get to the draft and next season. Next season we break the curse (hopefully!). Cohan better pony up!</div>
    Man I hope we get something good in the draft. I'd love to grab Raymond Felton and trade Fisher [​IMG]

6. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

I just was watching Star Wars II Bad movie, but jeez Natalie Portman makes it so good...

7. Custodianrules2

Attack of the Clones was a pretty awful movie. I think I woke up for the only good part where Yoda fights. The whole dialogue seemed pretty artificial and cheesy, especially the romance parts. Natalie Portman's character was pretty bland, but she can't help the crap they wrote for her character to say. She's just gorgeous, but I happen to be nitpicky with the time I spend watching the other 43 minutes of crap that doesn't involve her in any scene. Oh yeah, they killed off one of the few good actors in the trilogy (Liam Neeson) early and they failed to kill off Jar Jar Binks. WTF? If George Lucas had any heart, he'd make a DVD director's cut where Jar Jar gets it 3 seconds after he's introduced in the film. Rather than cutting him out of the film completely, it gives the viewers closure that he's dead and can't bother and annoy the rest of the galaxy.

Speaking of Star Wars, ever seen the Triumph the insult comic dog do the star wars thing on Conan O' Brien? Hilarous! Do a google search and find the movie clip and see what I mean.

BTW, I hope we don't draft a backup worthy of starting, I hope we draft a future starter. In other words, anyone we can upgrade over Murphy/Dunleavy/Foyle. Pietrus can probably play some small forward, but not full time. What sucks is Richardson is more of a small forward than Pietrus is.

8. REREM

REREM JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting custodianrules2:</div><div class="quote_post">REREM breakdown:

REREM trades:

<ul>
    [*]Used Toyota
    [*]Adonal Foyle
    [/list]Incoming

REREM receives:
    <ul>
    [*]Natalie Portman
    [/list]Change in team outlook: <font color="Red">personal happiness: +10000</font>

</div>Natalie Portman breakdown:<div style="padding-left: 20px;"> Outgoing

Natalie Portman trades:

<ul>
    [*]Natalie Portman
    [/list]Incoming

<ul>
    [*]Used Toyota
    [*]Adonal Foyle
    [/list]Change in team outlook: <font color="Red">personal happiness: -10000</font>

</div><font color="SeaGreen">Successful Scenario</font>

</font> Wow, it worked even with Foyle's BYC status. Unfortunately, it's an unrealistic trade. Like Jrich23's trade, I hardly see how this benefits Natalie Portman as much as it does the home team. [​IMG] If you pull it off you'd be one lucky bastard, though.</div>
    I'm gonna wash the Toyota tommorow but Adonal comes "AS-IS". [​IMG]

9. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting REREM:</div><div class="quote_post">I'm gonna wash the Toyota tommorow but Adonal comes "AS-IS". [​IMG]</div>
    What type of Toyota? Foyle needs to get some oil before that trade. Or I have a better idea REREM. Natalie Portman hands her team over to the decoy. You get the real Natalie Portman.