Politics Oh oh Hillary

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by magnifier661, Nov 7, 2015.

1. barfo

barfo triggered obsessive commie pinko Staff Member Global Moderator

There's no there there, Denny. The Republicans have had, what, 7 different investigations of Benghazi? No smoking guns found. Now we are off in the weeds wondering if maybe her email was sufficiently secure (despite there being no evidence that it wasn't - indeed, it might have been more insecure had it been on a government server, where it should have been).

Conservatives can (and will) go on acting like this was the crime of the century, but you have a problem: you can't name what the crime was.

barfo

dviss1 likes this.
  2. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

Whoa, this is the latest I've ever seen you on here.

3. magnifier661

magnifier661 B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Cracking fools in the skull
    Hillary Clinton May Have Just Committed Election Fraud — And the Internet Found Out (Part 1)
    Strap yourselves in, this is going to be a long ride involving a ton of Internet sleuthing. Oh, and DISCLAIMER TIME. This piece is not intended to support or disparage any political candidate. These are still ALLEGATIONS, so if you think I’m foaming at the mouth to see anyone put behind bars, I’m not. I’m simply recording what the Internet dug up.

If you’ve been on the Internet recently, you’ve no doubt seen this website mentioned:

Deport Racism 2016
    Deport Racism 2016 Anti-Racism T-Shirts & Campaigndeportracism.com

EDIT: It has come to my attention that the site has been scrubbed of incriminating evidence. This archive shows the site as it was at the time I was looking around. If you’d like to follow along, load it up in another tab!

False Flags and Piñatas
    I was linked to Deport Racism by a friend, and the first thing I noticed was a large and prominent link (now removed) to a website dedicated to Bernie Sanders, feelthebern.org. This gave me pause. Sanders has long condemned what he calls “soap opera coverage”, and I found it unlikely that he would condone his name on a website that offers a $5,000 bounty to anyone who disrupts Trump’s performance on SNL this weekend. It just didn’t seem like something Sanders would do.

As it turns out, many users on Reddit shared my suspicion, and decided to inspect the website’s source code themselves. What they found, documented throughout multiple threads and on the hashtag #WhoFramedBernieSanders, was shocking, to say the least.

The Internet never fails to deliver the sketchiest looking screenshots
    You can verify this code for yourself, if you’d like. I can’t believe I’m saying this about a candidate for President, but it looks like this is a false flag attack straight from next season’s House of Cards. Bernie Sanders would take the fall for Hillary’s attack on Trump, and all Hillary would have to do would stare menacingly into the camera.

BillForFirstLady2016 is a pro-Hillary PAC, owned by one Luke Montgomery, who coincidentally is also the owner of DeportHate2016 and the well-known FCKH8 campaign, which produced the controversial “F-Bombs for Feminism” video. This information is readily available from the FEC.

…and the FEC never fails to deliver web design straight from 1995
    As further evidence that Luke is actually coding both of these sites, BillForFirstLady2016's site is virtually identical. But I digress.

But perhaps most damning about this whole thing is that, once digging started on Reddit, not only were the pages edited, but the initial pages were PRESERVED AND HIDDEN. Behold, your smoking gun, straight from the browser’s dev tools.

X’s mark the spot. Or, in this case, the hidden evidence.
    What does Hillary have to do with this?
    Well, if the problem was just that Luke Montgomery had set up a false flag attack, that’s pretty terrible, but not Clinton’s fault. PAC’s operate independent of their candidates under Federal law, and I was ready to let sleeping dogs lie. That is, until I found from Reddit that there was something a lot more damning in the source. Embedded in a comment was a link to an unheard of PAC called “WhiteHouseWonderWoman”, along with a link to a password-protected Vimeo account, containing unaired campaign ads.

In the interest of privacy, I will not reveal the obvious password here. But, I will post a copy of the unaired ad that Reddit put on YouTube.

WhiteHouseWonderWoman also appears to be hosted on the same servers as Montgomery’s other sites, confirming that it’s his.

The MS Command Prompt. Not sketchy at all. Note the matching IP addresses.
    So what does this mean? Well, for one, it means that Clinton and Montgomery are working very closely together. But, aside from the knowledge that we can guess Hillary may have known about the false flag, any allegations of illegal behavior are basically straight conjecture at this point.

If you’re content with knowing that Hillary’s campaign tried to frame Sanders for an attack on Trump this weekend, you’re good to go. But the rabbit hole goes much deeper, my dear readers.

Luke and the Law
    All right, Feds, get your reading glasses on. This is where we start talking about people breaking the law.

Luke is no stranger to controversy, as is to be expected from someone who, in addition to leading FCKH8, temporarily changed his name to “Luke Sissyfag” to raise awareness about LGBT issues.

However, some of his other controversies have been significantly harder to justify. The Better Business Bureau currently has a staggering number of complaints against FCKH8 for failing to deliver products on time, and the company underwent a fair amount of media scrutiny for its decision to have children swear and kiss on camera.

But while it’s all well and good to dig up skeletons, let’s take a look at things BillForFirstLady2016 and DeportRacism have specifically done to break the law. They increase in severity from least severe to most severe.

Spam
    In today’s age of content-aware spam filters, you may be unaware that there is a law still on the books called the CAN-SPAM Act (cheesy, I know, but hey, it was 2003) which gives the FTC power to fine and punish business that send large amounts of spam, even if such spam is never opened.

Many Reddit users were complaining about receiving unwanted spam from BillForFirstLady2016 after signing up to DeportRacism. This kind of cross-site spam is known as E-Mail harvesting, and if the FTC catches you doing it, your business could be subject to fines and penalties.

There was considerable debate on Reddit on how to catch the site in the act, until a heroic Redditor stepped in to save the day and gave Reddit the piece of the puzzle it was missing, in the form of 2 sniffed JSON objects. While many others in the thread verified, readers are free to verify by themselves, as well.

Hooray for network sniffing!

IMPORTANT: If you have been a victim of any spam campaign from any website, send complaints to https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov!

Funding
    The spam allegation, as of now, only affects the PAC itself. Again, Clinton could have been aware of it and still not done anything, upholding the separation between her and her PAC. But it looks like the PAC may be in deeper water than we thought. This is a letter from the FEC sent to the BillForFirstLady2016 PAC in August.

Furthermore, I checked, and the FEC seems to have no subsequent paperwork from Montgomery. Long story short, Montgomery has not reported any of his earnings for any of the PACs, and we don’t know where the money is coming from. So, what does this mean?

• Best Case — All 3 of Montgomery’s PAC’s could be penalized for failing to report their earnings. See below:
    If the Commission decides that the investigation by the FEC’s Office of General Counsel confirms that the law has been violated, the Commission tries to resolve the matter by reaching a conciliation agreement with the respondents. The agreement may require them to pay a civil penalty and take other remedial steps. If an agreement cannot be reached, however, the Commission may file suit against the appropriate persons in a U.S. District Court.
    • Worst Case — These PAC’s were receiving money from Clinton herself, a direct violation of independent expenditure law. I wasn’t able to find anything more specific than the block above, but we can assume this means Clinton would either pay a very large fine, or go to court.
    Server Sharing
    Author’s Note: The section about server sharing has been removed due to a lack of hard evidence. The Internet is ever-changing, and, while I’m trying to report the Internet’s findings faithfully, I don’t want to muddy the waters with statements that are not provable. Several websites that were provided as evidence were down, hosted in different places, or did not say what people claimed. Read on, though! The last section is worth it.

A more detailed summary of the server sharing may be published in Part 2 if I can find archives. Until then, feel free to look through these InterNIC logs. They prove some sort of link between Clinton’s websites and Montgomery’s, but I’m unsure if it’s actionable.

Do with this link what you will. But be warned it may be flimsy without archive support.

Financial Collusion
    It was at this point that I figured that if there were financial tricks being played, I should just go ahead and ask the best. So I decided to hit up a friend in Switzerland and put him in touch with a friend in Germany, who had been instrumental in organizing the investigations on Reddit.

(Everyone knows Switzerland is just Germany on steroids, anyway.)

And what they found was pretty incredible.

Source here (page 13,869)
    Hillary’s main PAC, Hillary for America, paid Correct the Record (Luke Montgomery) a whopping $275,615.43 for 3 months of what’s filed as “research”. This report is for 3 months only, so a bill of that magnitude is far too high. Research might be $10–30,000 per month, so anything higher than $90,000 would be fishy. But, hey, this is not a typical job, so we might be jumping the gun.

Unless of course, something like this existed.

Source here (page 8)
    Not only does this confirm the receipt of the money, but it doesn’t declare any intended purpose. This means that a PAC is employing another PAC for three times the amount of money that the other PAC’s services might be worth. This should set your alarm bells ringing right away.

“But wait!”, you might say. Is it possible that this “research” might simply be worth the staggering price tag? Maybe there’s no smoking gun here after all? Well, let’s take a look at the reporting period covering the time up until this month.

Source here (page 16,745)
    Hillary for America is again paying for 3 months of “research”, but now, the price tag has dramatically decreased to $6,346.00. So suddenly, this PAC’s service is worth about $2,000 per month, down from more than $10–50,000. We can assume their service quality didn’t suddenly take a nosedive, which leaves us with the inevitable conclusion that this was a one time cash-infusion.

Oh, and there’s no second payment to Correct the Record. This was a one-time payment.

Oh, but it gets better. Let’s get to know David Brock, a journalist and chairman of the American Bridge 21st Century PAC who donated $2,700 to Hillary’s official campaign.

American Bridge 21st Century also donates to Luke Montgomery’s Correct the Record…

Which then pays David back. $2,705 for his donation to Hillary, and $6,135.39 for the computer from his PAC.

If this isn’t already looking fishy to you, get ready. You’re gonna need a bigger boat. This article is still a working draft, but I’m awaiting another batch of analysis from Switzerland, and it looks like this might involve billionaire George Soros. Get ready for that in Part 2.

Keep following this account. Until next time!

4. magnifier661

5. barfo

oh, good, a conspiracy theory! mmm, mmm!

barfo

6. Denny Crane

Denny Crane It's not even loaded! Staff Member Administrator

Never lost a case
    They did find the smoking guns. Plural.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

7. barfo

Does it run past the pyramids?

barfo

jlprk likes this.
  8. Denny Crane

Never lost a case
    That would get your attention, eh?

9. magnifier661

@barfo bro... Hillary said there was no classified emails on her server. They found multiple and said it wasn't labeled classified as if that would save her. The problem is, she signed a NDA that states that she is responsible for classified documents, even if they aren't labeled classified. If this wasn't partisan, she would be in deep shit.

10. barfo

Ok, so she had classified documents, and she's responsible for the safety of same. No doubt about any of that. Same is true of pretty much any high ranking government official (and probably lots of low-ranking government officials too).

And?

Where's the beef? Did she give classified documents to someone she shouldn't have? No. Did she allow someone to steal them? No.

So... what, exactly, is the crime that you think she committed?

barfo

11. magnifier661

The server is not secured by the government.

12. barfo

That is not a crime.

barfo

13. Denny Crane

Never lost a case
    Lying to the government agencies that oversee her department and wiping the server to destroy evidence before it was subpoenaed. Those are crimes.

14. Denny Crane

Never lost a case
    http://www.legalcurrent.com/hillary-clinton-email-scandal-obstruction-of-justice/

After the press learned about the problem, she destroyed over 30,000 emails. Once the subpoenas starting coming in, so she could not turn them over. She claims that she only destroyed personal records, but it is the court, not the subject of the subpoena, who makes the final decision on what is relevant.

Even though the law may not require a person to create a document, it is the crime (18 U.S.C. §1519) to destroy a document to prevent it from being subpoenaed. The Government’s burden of proof is light. The Department of Justice manual advises that §1591 makes prosecution much easier because it covers “any matters” or “’in relation to orcontemplation of’ any matters.” It adds, “No corrupt persuasion is required.” Section 1519 imposes up to 20 years imprisonment for what commentators call, “anticipatory obstruction of justice.” The Federal prosecutor does not have to establish that any investigation is pending. As one criminal defense expert explained, the prosecutor “need only prove that the defendant shredded the documents, at least in part, to make life more difficult for future investigators, if and when they eventually appear.” As the court explained in United States v. Ionia Mgmt., S.A., 526 F.Supp.2d 319, 329 (D.Conn.2007), “In comparison to other obstruction statutes, § 1519 by its terms does not require the defendant to be aware of a federal proceeding, or even that a proceeding be pending.”

Congress made it much easier to prove obstruction when it enacted §1519 in 2002, as part of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. Clinton should know that. As a Senator, she voted for the law.

Ronald D. Rotunda is the Doy & Dee Henley Chair and Distinguished Professor of Jurisprudence, at Chapman University. He is a magna cum laude graduate of Harvard College and a magna cum laude graduate of Harvard Law School, where he was a member of Harvard Law Review. He is the coauthor of Legal Ethics: The Lawyer’s Deskbook on Professional Responsibility (ABA-West Group, St. Paul, Minnesota, 7th ed., 2009) (with John Dzienkowski). Rotunda is also the co-author (with John Nowak) of the six-volume Treatise on Constitutional Law (West Publishing Co., 5th ed. 2012), and a one volume Treatise on Constitutional Law (West Publishing Co., 8th ed. 2010). In 2014, Rotunda was rated as one of “The 30 Most Influential Constitutional Law Professors” in the United States.

(no pyramids, therefore no smoking gun)

15. Denny Crane

Never lost a case
  16. barfo

Destroying evidence is certainly a crime. Lying may or may not be a crime, depending.

But in any case, these are crimes that she has not been charged with, much less convicted of.

Except, of course, in Internet Court.

So... we'll see.

As an aside, Ronald D. Rotunda is an awesome name for a law professor.

barfo

17. Denny Crane

Never lost a case
    FBI is investigating. Hillary's staff pleading the 5th. There's nothing, nah.

But if it were pyramids, it's 24/7 newsworthy!

18. barfo

There's nothing as of now. There may very well be something later. We'll see.

Pyramids are cool. I hear that's where Hillary stores her emails.

barfo

19. Denny Crane

Never lost a case
    OJ was not guilty.

20. Denny Crane

Never lost a case
    http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/hillary-clinton-email-fbi-probe-215630

FBI steps up interviews in Clinton email probe
    Questions focus on whether State officials improperly sent classified material.

Even as Hillary Clinton tries to put questions about her private email server behind her, the FBI has stepped up inquiries into the security of the former Secretary of State's home-made email system, and how aides communicated over email, POLITICO has learned.

The FBI’s recent moves suggest that its inquiry could have evolved from the preliminary fact-finding stage that the agency launches when it receives a credible referral, according to former FBI and DOJ officials inteviewed by POLITICO.

magnifier661 likes this.