Ohio State-Florida

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by ASUFan22, Jan 8, 2007.

1. ASUFan22

ASUFan22 BBW Global Mod Team

Should be a pretty good game.34-28Florida scores first and looks good, Ohio State takes over and is in control for most of the game, Florida makes small someback attempt, Ohio State kicks field goal and Chris Leak throws an INT in his own 45 yard line with 1:45 left.That's my exact prediction. That is what will happen but I'm rooting for Florida.

2. valo35

valo35 BBW VIP

I am so pumped about this game, been waiting for this since New Years 1996-97 season. I am hoping Florida comes out in a very good ball game, I don't want to see a blow out, and since Florida does not have the type of offense that blows people out, Ohio State is the one that will make the blow out. I think our team speed, and being the fastest team that Ohio State will have played this year should give us an advantage, but Ohio State is just awesome so it will be hard. I'm predicting a 24-21 Florida win.

3. Drake24

Drake24 BBW Elite Member

I can't wait for the game. I think Ohio State will win it. In fact, most people had thought Ohio State would win it, but for some reason, because of the Michigan loss, Ohio State isn't as good anymore and people (Around The Horn) are now saying OSU will lose to Florida. Prove'em wrong OSU. This will be a fun/good game regardless of the score- unless Ohio loses.

4. LAZY

LAZY BBW Elite Member

Im still not pulling for one team more than the other. I just wanna see Flordia have a chance. I dont want it to be a OSU blow out, for obvious reasons it would be a pretty crappy game. I would like to see Flordia get the first 7

5. Rodenbo

Rodenbo BBW Elite Member

I've had it on Fox for about an hour now awaiting this game. My roommate was so mad because he got called in to work tonight, owned. I predict a 28-25 win by Ohio State. Florida is going to have the ball in the 4th quarter with 3 seconds left on the clock and they are going to miss the game tying field goal, wide left.

6. ASUFan22

Game time is near, go Florida!

7. Drake24

Drake24 BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ASUFan22 @ Jan 8 2007, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Game time is near, go Ohio State!</div>Yeah. Here is the deal, Ohio State needs to get the Florida defense tired which will reduce their speed. Ohio State has the running game and two backs to do it. Make Florida respect the run and then let's see some nice play action passes.Ohio State needs to pressure Chris Leak. By doing so, Leak begins passing off his back foot, which he struggles with and turn overs will happen. A bad pass mixed in with a great defense when it comes to intercepting the ball equals, bad for the opposing QB.Florida doesn't have a really good running game as long as they can stop Tebow, so as long as Ohio State stops the run early they will be in good shape.Just some of my two cents real fast. I am getting off now to watch the game, I will be back on to talk about it at the half and at the end.

8. The`Dream

The`Dream BBW Elite Member

OSU's band is cool, I'll give them that..

9. ASUFan22

At the half? There's plenty of long commercial breaks in football. [​IMG]

10. The`Dream

Florida "We Defer"Troy Smith "We'll recieve"Well no sh*t Sherlock, you don't have a choice

11. The`Dream

HAHAHAHAHA FIRST PLAY TD TEDDY GINN

12. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

TEDDY!!!THATS MY DUDE!Yeah! 7-0 baby! GO OSU!

13. ASUFan22

Right back at ya nutboy!

14. The`Dream

Nutboy, lol. What kind of third grade insult is that, Poophead

15. ASUFan22

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (L_C @ Jan 8 2007, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Nutboy, lol. What kind of third grade insult is that, Poophead</div>Buckeye=NutBuckeye fan=NutboyNut=TesticlesHigh five!

16. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

Ugh, Ohio State needs some D!!COMON OSU!!!!

17. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

Ohio States D is playing like the Browns out there.GET A PUCKING STOP!

18. Jammin

Jammin BBW Member

Wow.... They just reviewd the Gators touchdown and his knee was clearly on the ground before he stretched out but they gave them the TD anyways.

19. ballerman2112

ballerman2112 BBW Elite Member

This is such an exciting game so far. Right now, Flordia looks nearly unstoppable. The obvious things that are hurting OSU so far are stupid penalties, and opposing field position. They just can't seem to get a stop on defense. Pittman just had a nice run to get within 7, so we will have to see how things go from here. I am definitely rooting for Flordia though.

20. Rodenbo

Rodenbo BBW Elite Member

I LOVE IT. Florida is now up 20. Screw Ohio State. I'm a Longhorns fan, so Ohio State can suck a big cock. I also root for the underdog and NO1 said Florida deserved to be there yet Michigan couldn't even beat USC, much less Ohio State. Everyone said that it would be a boring game because Florida was going to get blown out, and to that I say HA!!!