Ohio State-Florida

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by ASUFan22, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Rodenbo

Rodenbo BBW Elite Member

How about that?! Florida is now up 41-14. Ohio State, YOU SUCK.

2. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ASUFan22 @ Jan 8 2007, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>And the excuses begin...so Ohio State was just a one man team then? They are a 7 point a game team with no defense whatsoever without your boy Ginn? [​IMG] Florida is the better team and they have proved it.</div>Lmfao.Keep on dreaming bud.Florida is for sure not the better team. This is not the OSU team we seen all season long. Hell, I think the Browns could of done better then OSU did tonight. It was ugly.I will give FLA Props, but no way in hell will I say they are the better team.

3. Something-To-Say

Something-To-Say BBW Banned

I hope the Browns get Smith so they can have an even worse season next year.I think the rankings will be like1. Florida2. Boise State3. Wisconsin4. USC5. ???

4. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

F*ck all the experts, Florida just came up big this time....it happens...

5. Rodenbo

Rodenbo BBW Elite Member

"This was not the OSU team we've seen all year."Doesn't matter what we've seen all year. It matters who shows up on game night. Florida was prepared for Troy Smith, plain and simple.

6. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ginger Jesus @ Jan 8 2007, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I hope the Browns get Smith so they can have an even worse season next year.</div>There is a plus side to this, if your a Browns fan.Smith will likely fall and be drafted later in the 2nd Round.I say Browns go after Russell and then Draft Troy Smith in the 2nd Round.

7. Rodenbo

Rodenbo BBW Elite Member

Come on Ginger Jesus, Boise State will never get that much love.

8. Something-To-Say

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rodenbo @ Jan 8 2007, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Come on Ginger Jesus, Boise State will never get that much love.</div>Yeah, probably them at 4 and USC @ 2 and Wis @ 3. But my rankings are better [​IMG]

9. Rodenbo

Rodenbo BBW Elite Member

I doubt Boise State even breaks the top 8. Thats how much the "experts" hate them.

10. ASUFan22

ASUFan22 BBW Global Mod Team

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cavsrules @ Jan 8 2007, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Lmfao.Keep on dreaming bud.Florida is for sure not the better team. This is not the OSU team we seen all season long. Hell, I think the Browns could of done better then OSU did tonight. It was ugly.I will give FLA Props, but no way in hell will I say they are the better team.</div>Wow, you lost a lot of respect from me with that comment, Florida is OBVIOUSLY the better team after this game. They won by 27 and played conservatively the entire second half. They could have easily won this thing by 48 and Ginn wouldn't have made a difference. You guys only played 1 good team besides Florida the entire season and just barely got by with a 3 point win. Florida is the best team in the nation.

11. wade2shaq93

wade2shaq93 BBW Elite Member

What a great game for UF, everything was working for them, the coverage was great, the rushing was amazing...They had 4 sacks I believe on Troy Smith and allowed less than 100 yards to a very good OSU offense. While OSU not playing for a long time and that injury were big factors, the way Florida was playing today I think they would have won either way.

12. Something-To-Say

Yeah, can't argue, cavsrule. Florida is the better team. Now let's see if they can repeat in basketball.

13. ASUFan22

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wade2shaq93 @ Jan 8 2007, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>What a great game for UF, everything was working for them, the coverage was great, the rushing was amazing...They had 4 sacks I believe on Troy Smith and allowed less than 100 yards to a very good OSU offense. While OSU not playing for a long time and that injury were big factors, the way Florida was playing today I think they would have won either way.</div>5 sacks and Florida didn't play for over a month, not as long as OSU but still a long layoff.

14. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ASUFan22 @ Jan 8 2007, 11:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Wow, you lost a lot of respect from me with that comment, Florida is OBVIOUSLY the better team after this game. They won by 27 and played conservatively the entire second half. They could have easily won this thing by 48 and Ginn wouldn't have made a difference. You guys only played 1 good team besides Florida the entire season and just barely got by with a 3 point win. Florida is the best team in the nation.</div>You can say there better, but if Ginn was in the game. We would of had a ball game. Troy Smith had no where to go with the ball, the O-Line just didn't block that well and our D was lazy. OSU didn't play football out there.but w/e, FLA won, there on top of the world now.I'm pretty pissed off right now. As u can see.

15. Rodenbo

Rodenbo BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ginger Jesus @ Jan 9 2007, 12:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah, can't argue, cavsrule. Florida is the better team. Now let's see if they can repeat in basketball.</div>If Florida goes Basketball, Football, Basketball....I will be rooting for them even harder than I will be Texas next year in football. It'd be sweet to see them repeat in both sports.

16. ASUFan22

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cavsrules @ Jan 8 2007, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>You can say there better, but if Ginn was in the game. We would of had a ball game. Troy Smith had no where to go with the ball, the O-Line just didn't block that well and our D was lazy. OSU didn't play football out there.but w/e, FLA won, there on top of the world now.I'm pretty pissed off right now. As u can see.</div>Again, Peyton Manning to Marvin Harrison wouldn't do anything with 2 seconds to pass. And Florida didn't even try to score in the 2nd half really... I don't think it would've been a blow-out but I do think Florida is the best, the defense was phenomenal. The stopped a pretty good running game and the Buckeyes still had another good receiver + the Heisman winner and only 7 points in 59 minutes and 44 seconds.

17. ASUFan22

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rodenbo @ Jan 8 2007, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>If Florida goes Basketball, Football, Basketball....I will be rooting for them even harder than I will be Texas next year in football. It'd be sweet to see them repeat in both sports.</div>Ugh, why would you want that. I think they have a good baseball team too. [​IMG]

18. Rodenbo

Rodenbo BBW Elite Member

ASUFan, you say if Ginn was there you would have had a ball game. It would not have been that much different. Ginn isn't an offensive lineman, he couldn't have blocked those Defensive Ends coming in and sacking your Hollywood QB.

19. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ASUFan22 @ Jan 9 2007, 12:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Again, Peyton Manning to Marvin Harrison wouldn't do anything with 2 seconds to pass. And Florida didn't even try to score in the 2nd half really... I don't think it would've been a blow-out but I do think Florida is the best, the defense was phenomenal. The stopped a pretty good running game and the Buckeyes still had another good receiver + the Heisman winner and only 7 points in 59 minutes and 44 seconds.</div>Pretty hard for any QB to do anything with only 2 sec to pass. But, OSU can score on one play. That OL did give Smith some time once on ever drive. And Ted Ginn is just to fast for any one to stop.It's just what I think. But w/e, OSU sucked ass out there. FLA out played them.

20. Amare320

Amare320 BBW Banned

Ohio State Basketball team >>> Ohio State Football teamlol, only jk.. kinda