Ohio State-Florida

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by ASUFan22, Jan 8, 2007.

1. ASUFan22

ASUFan22 BBW Global Mod Team

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rodenbo @ Jan 8 2007, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>ASUFan, you say if Ginn was there you would have had a ball game. It would not have been that much different. Ginn isn't an offensive lineman, he couldn't have blocked those Defensive Ends coming in and sacking your Hollywood QB.</div>I was trying to be nice. I know from seeing the Suns lose in the WCF that you have to be gentle with these guys. [​IMG]

2. Rodenbo

Rodenbo BBW Elite Member

OMG, Troy Smith is awesome...NOT. He had the lowest QB rating in Bowl History!!!

3. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Amare320 @ Jan 9 2007, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Ohio State Basketball team >>> Ohio State Football teamlol, only jk.. kinda</div>No way.Our Basketball team has one great player and few ok players. That's not going to help u out at all.

4. Rodenbo

Rodenbo BBW Elite Member

Wow I just saw that Ginn was hurt by his teammates on a celebration. What IDIOTS!!!

5. valo35

valo35 BBW VIP

Florida showed tonight that they have the horses and team speed to keep up with, and beat the Ohio State Buckeyes. You can say that having Ginn would have completely changed the game, I completely beg to differ. One receiver is not going to make up a 41-14 score, that's just not going to happen. The Florida defensive line was playing awesome, we was blitzing on third downs and making life real hard on Troy Smith. Tonight he faced a team with more speed than he has faced all season, and had a hard time making the quick reads to throw the ball before the Florida players were in his face.Offensively, they had a very rough time with our offense. We was able to spread the field like we have done all season, and pull out plays that we have pulled out all season. The blocking was nice, the ball control passing was amazing by Chris Leak. Overall the Florida team speed was a killer for that Ohio State team. If they played again, I have the sneaky suspicion that we would see another Florida win, even if Gin wasn't hurt. It might not be 41-14 again, but I think we would still see a win.

6. valo35

valo35 BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cavsrules @ Jan 9 2007, 12:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>No way.Our Basketball team has one great player and few ok players. That's not going to help u out at all.</div>Your team does not have one great player and a few ok players. That Buckeyes team has alot of good players on the team, Daquean Cook and Ron Lewis are both extremely talented freshmon guards that help drive the team. Mike Conley off the bench is very nice also, and also a freshmon. You guys have nice forwards in Hunter and Harris. Of course you have Greg Oden on the team, making this team even better. This a very good team, sure they lost to Florida pretty big, but most teams do when Florida plays that way. That is going to be a good, young athletic team with good scorers on it playing basketball.

7. Opal

Opal Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (valo35 @ Jan 8 2007, 11:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>The Florida defensive line was playing awesome, we was blitzing on third downs and making life real hard on Troy Smith.</div>You can't just give all the credit to the d-line though. The Florida corners really shut down the wide outs of Ohio State. More than half of their sacks were mainly because Troy Smith couldn't find an open receiver.

8. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (valo35 @ Jan 9 2007, 01:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Your team does not have one great player and a few ok players. That Buckeyes team has alot of good players on the team, Daquean Cook and Ron Lewis are both extremely talented freshmon guards that help drive the team. Mike Conley off the bench is very nice also, and also a freshmon. You guys have nice forwards in Hunter and Harris. Of course you have Greg Oden on the team, making this team even better. This a very good team, sure they lost to Florida pretty big, but most teams do when Florida plays that way. That is going to be a good, young athletic team with good scorers on it playing basketball.</div>True, very true. And your right. Lewis is my fav player on that team, really..lolBut I am just so ticked that OSU lost...I been calling out my buddy's and saying they are all morons..hahaI guess I need to sleep on it and HOPE the Cavaliers can help me out with a Win vs. the Kings.

9. yankshater213

yankshater213 BBW Elite Member

Florida won - just like I've been saying they would all along.

10. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rodenbo @ Jan 8 2007, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>If Florida goes Basketball, Football, Basketball....I will be rooting for them even harder than I will be Texas next year in football. It'd be sweet to see them repeat in both sports.</div>Tuck fexas.In other news, I thankfully didn't watch the game. College football is getting increasingly hard to watch.

11. Something-To-Say

Something-To-Say BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (yankshater213 @ Jan 8 2007, 11:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Florida won - just like I've been saying they would all along.</div>lol bullcrap you did.kudos to herbstreit, who even though he's an OSU alum, said that FL won the game

12. Rodenbo

Rodenbo BBW Elite Member

I personally thought Ohio State was going to win, but I wanted Florida to win. As a Texas fan, I hate Ohio State.

13. BigMo763

BigMo763 Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rodenbo @ Jan 9 2007, 11:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I personally thought Ohio State was going to win, but I wanted Florida to win. As a Texas fan, I hate Ohio State.</div>Same here. It disgusted me how many of my fellow Longhorns actually wanted OSU to win...

14. Rodenbo

Rodenbo BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BigMo763 @ Jan 9 2007, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Same here. It disgusted me how many of my fellow Longhorns actually wanted OSU to win...</div>FELLOW?! Meaning you're a Longhorns fan too? Sweet.

15. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

I still can't believe OSU played that bad. I am lost. :no1:

16. yankshater213

yankshater213 BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ginger Jesus @ Jan 9 2007, 09:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>lol bullcrap you did.kudos to herbstreit, who even though he's an OSU alum, said that FL won the game</div>Haha I did.And I couldn't give a sh*t what your opinion was of what yuo think I picked for the game. Actually, I couldn't give a sh*t what you opinion was about anything at all.

17. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rodenbo @ Jan 9 2007, 11:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>FELLOW?! Meaning you're a Longhorns fan too? Sweet.</div>No, meaning he actually goes to school there.

18. Drake24

Drake24 BBW Elite Member

Aside from the fact I was completely wrong and a little ashamed of the Big Ten, I am still proud to be a Buckeye fan. The boy's still made it to the championship and had a great overall year, it just ended badly- poor Ginn.

19. Agent0

Agent0 BBW Member

I'm not too surprised. I've watched the SEC play for years, and have always acknowledged their speed; however, I thought OSU would come away with a victory; however for them, that was a longshot. They were outplayed and outcoached all game long.Congratulations to the Florida Gators; your 2007 BCS National Champions.

20. ASUFan22

ASUFan22 BBW Global Mod Team