Original NFL Forums members

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by kcgsc, Dec 20, 2003.

1. kcgsc

kcgsc Chiefs Enthusiast Extraordinaire

I realize that a huge number of us kind of "showed up unannounced on your doorstep" so to speak. We all sort of know each other, but we still need to get to know our new friends here. Maybe some of you guys could leave a post letting us know a little something about yourselves so we can get to know you guys a little quicker.

I (kcgsc) love my Chiefs (fan since about 1989) and University of Kentucky Basketball. (Basketball is the state mandated religion in KY)!
    I am a committed Christian and enjoy contemporary christian music. (Although being 33 and raised in the 70's, I was weaned on KISS)!
    I like to antagonize both Oakland and Denver fans and have a soft spot for any Kentucky player.
    I think Joe Montana was the best QB to ever play the game. Barry Sanders was my favorite running back. (Admittedly, Sweetness was a little before my football viewing days)!
    DolfanDale and I are good friends from college and we talk smack with each other incessantly. 4thnlongfellow is a friend and coworker of mine.

2. Steelerfan_2005

Steelerfan_2005 The Peacekeeper XL

Why do I get a distinct AA meeting feel here? Or maybe a Match.com feeling? Is there something you want to tell us G?

3. Pats37

Pats37 The Next Big Thing

Hi,

My name is Don and I'm a footballaholic. ahhh there I said it.

4. Steelerfan_2005

Steelerfan_2005 The Peacekeeper XL

It's nice to have you with us Don. Now give KC a hug and let it all out....

5. td4td

td4td Fearless ****** of Orange Crush

Um, I'm here because SteelerFan said there would be chicks in this forum.

Damn you SteelerFan, tricked again...LOL

6. 4THNLONGFELLOW

4THNLONGFELLOW Chicago Bears *********

What there's no chicks, i'm outta here fella's [lol]!!!![​IMG]

7. Giantsfan1

Giantsfan1 Thread Killer

Hey everyone
    Your good friend Giantsfan1 has a few things to say

Yes i am a sportaholic

( NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Yankees, and the BULLS a screwball right there)
    Moved to Pennsylavannia 8 months ago from NJ

Dont know n e one personally
    I lIke Metallica, Rage Against the machine, and Red Hot Chili Peppers
    I play the guitar and is deeply dissapointed by the giants this season
    I AM A HUGE HOCKEY FAN AS WELL

I am a teennager so i am younger tha most of you but i am sure i kow as much about f-ball as most of you so dont treat me like a kid annd i wont treat u like 1

I know the most people who were in the RZ by talking with them.
    Dawk Vader is my boy... WE STARTED THE PAUL BROWN REVOLUTION

8. 4THNLONGFELLOW

4THNLONGFELLOW Chicago Bears *********

Hey GF1, I am also a BULLS fan[I can't believe I admitted that]. I never knew that anyone else was. WOW!!!!

9. Philly_Freak93

Philly_Freak93 The Oracle

Well... i might as well join in.

yea ive been banned 3 times, but the first ive changed drastically since ask any1 EXCEPT zackman, he still playerhates. the other 2 were for a JOKE sig that PB said was advertising visa but it was really a dawkins picture. and the other 1 was for calling PB racist after he called black people crap becasue we weare conrrows.

i love all sports, EAGLES,flyers,phillies and parttime sixers fan they are painful to watch for 48 minutes.

i start a CBand was all star and i play baseball and wrestle.

im the youngest here probably, 14 but know as much as anyother. eagles season tix holder for 5 years now, umm i love classic rock LED ZEPPELIN and Pink FLoyd especially.

me and my boy GF1 started the revoulution

AND I FOUND THIS SITE SO YOU ALL OWE ME lol

10. Cowboy71

Cowboy71 Dallas Cowboys *********

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>DAWK_VADER wrote:

i start a CB for my HS, all catholic and i play baseball and wrestle.

</div>

Dawk, is wrestling pretty big in PA? I live in Iowa, where it is pretty big, but I didn't know about PA. The colleges are pretty good out there, but I didn't know about the H.S. programs. Of course, I got kicked around good by a guy from NY at Nationals one year.

11. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

Wrestling in Florida is big, but not like it is in Iowa....Of course Football is king here, but I played both sports in HS, and I like FB better...I was a center in FB, and wrestled 220 my freshman and soph year and heavyweight as a Jr and Sr

12. Philly_Freak93

Philly_Freak93 The Oracle

not really, i basically played it to get in shape for football becasue i tore my acl and couldnt play this year, i wrestle at 160 im 153, and so far im 2-3. im starting to like it, but its not a big sport in the east. crew is huge here tho

13. Pats37

Wrestling is terrible in MA. There was one crazy kid in my school though that could been all world at everything but he was a straight thug adn could care less. You know the kid that does one sit up and muscles start popping out everywhere. It's and after thought though to Hockey,Football, Baseball, and Basketball. I'd say hockey was the best up my way. I played defense and was on my high schools varsity team all 4 years. We were a pretty good div 2 team that played alot of division 1 and catholic teams. It's crazy cus I played against a few NHL players and lot of Div 1 college players. Probably the most High Profile player I skated against was Rick Dipetro in a summer league. He was insane. Needless to say he shut us out 3-0.

14. DolfanDale

DolfanDale Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Pats37 wrote:

Wrestling is terrible in MA. There was one crazy kid in my school though that could been all world at everything but he was a straight thug adn could care less. You know the kid that does one sit up and muscles start popping out everywhere.</div>

I think I saw that kid on TV. He wasn't so tough. Bugs Bunny beat him senseless.

15. Cowboy71

Cowboy71 Dallas Cowboys *********

Just curious. Football was/is my first love, but our team wasn't that good. I was a WR on a running offense too. I had really good hands but I was pretty small and very S---L---O---W. I was kind of like that Bears receiver...Waddle?....slow, white guy that could catch anything. 7 yard cross pattern to Cowboy71. Yeah, he'll catch it....but watch him get smeared afterwards. LOL.

I did much better at wrestling -- won a state championship in Iowa and got 8th in Nationals. Knee surgery forced me out of most of my collegiate career. I HATE it as a spectator sport, though - I can see why it isn't a big sport. Nothing beats football. Hockey might have been fun if we would have had it in HS though.

16. Pats37

LOL dale! Hockey was def my favorite. I would have made a good SS but my high school team was horrid and I didn't see the fun in getting killed everyweek. I was good at reading plays and catching people when they least expected it in the open ice. In Hockey we were consistantly in the top of our division so it was fun knowing we could compete. For some reason none of the real good althletes went out for football in my school.