Orlando wins the bid

Discussion in 'Orlando Magic' started by twolvefan11, Jul 13, 2003.

1. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

i don't think that the pacers will be that good. they are always conflicting against each other. and they have ron artest the cancer. i think this is how the seeding will be(home court advantage) 1. nets 2. hornets 3. magic 4. pistons. i'm biased and i hate the pistons though.

2. jbbFranchise

jbbFranchise JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "allnet":</div><div class="quote_post">:roll: Just by signing howard? you are on crack...joe D will make a move....or sign someone else....Free-agency is only just starting...so wait til the off-season is over to go judging other teams...and if magic are better or not</div>

[​IMG]

i kinda agree with shape, this wasn't the smartest move, but it wasn't a bad thing they picked him up.

3. GatorsowntheNCAA

allnet, we are gonna whip you guys next year. [​IMG] 8)

4. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

Keep dreaming...

5. Kid Canada

Kid Canada JBB Banned Member

so the line up will be:
    pg-gaines/?
    sg-t-mac/sasser/bogans
    sf-giricek/garrity
    pf-gooden/garrity/kemp
    c-howard/kemp
    with more money to spend but not sure how much.

6. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

Magic didn't fill their needs....so really it isn't as great a signing as you think...gooden sucks at playing SF...howard can't play center....

7. GatorsowntheNCAA

howard is playing center for us.

8. GatorsowntheNCAA

it will be more like

pg-gaines/darell(he's resigning with us)
    sg-tmac/sasser
    sf-giricek/bogans
    pf-gooden/garrity
    c-howard/pachilia/hunter

we will have 2 exceptions left(IE, LLE)

9. Ice

Ice JBB Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "truemaster14":</div><div class="quote_post">pistons :thumbsdown: magic :thumbsup:</div>

i agree! But they better not move Gooden to a 3 (which I heard) cuz he needs to develop at his position. The thing is though why cant they just play both howard and gooden in the front court? It would work out great if they both sorta play the 4. Ya know what i mean?

10. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

from juwan howard website..looks like him to magic might not be true?

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">First I'd like to say hello to all of my fans out there. I just want to give you all my official report on my free agency status. I have not decided which team I am going to continue my career with. I will say that I do not the process to drag on and will probably make my decision in the next week. There are many factors that I will consider when making my final decision.

I know there have been numerous rumors claiming that I have already decided on where I will play. Please do not buy into these rumors. Hearing it from my mouth is the only real way to find out if a rumor is accurate. I would like to extend a very special 'thank you' to all of the Denver Nuggets fans for their support! It means a lot that you have been so appreciative for what I've done for the city and the organization. I have enjoyed the last year and a half in Denver.

Hopefully you will continue to support me and my family. It feels good to get emails from so many of you saying that you understand that this is a tough and important decision for me. I am at a point in my career that I am not getting any younger and my goal has been from day one to win a title. The city of Denver and the Nuggets organization will always have a strong place in my heart.

As I said before, I will make my decision about my basketball future in a week. I have been weighing all of my options - the pros and cons of each scenario. I have some very good choices in front of me and now I have some tough choices to make. It is good to have choices of course. This is going to be one of the most important decisions of my career and I just want to make sure that I make the right one.

Juwan </div>

11. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

i agree, gooden should remain at the 4 and howard can move from the 3 or 5 based on the matchups.

good point rocko on the magic keeping howard away from detroit. it would be very tough for the magic to contend if the pistons had signed howard as well. unless he didn't fit in their system and they made a move to ship out corliss, who already fits well.

next year the top 4 teams in the east should be:

1. nets
    2. pistons
    3. celtics
    4. magic

12. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "allnet":</div><div class="quote_post">from juwan howard website..looks like him to magic might not be true?

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">First I'd like to say hello to all of my fans out there. I just want to give you all my official report on my free agency status. I have not decided which team I am going to continue my career with. I will say that I do not the process to drag on and will probably make my decision in the next week. There are many factors that I will consider when making my final decision.

I know there have been numerous rumors claiming that I have already decided on where I will play. Please do not buy into these rumors. Hearing it from my mouth is the only real way to find out if a rumor is accurate. I would like to extend a very special 'thank you' to all of the Denver Nuggets fans for their support! It means a lot that you have been so appreciative for what I've done for the city and the organization. I have enjoyed the last year and a half in Denver.

Hopefully you will continue to support me and my family. It feels good to get emails from so many of you saying that you understand that this is a tough and important decision for me. I am at a point in my career that I am not getting any younger and my goal has been from day one to win a title. The city of Denver and the Nuggets organization will always have a strong place in my heart.

As I said before, I will make my decision about my basketball future in a week. I have been weighing all of my options - the pros and cons of each scenario. I have some very good choices in front of me and now I have some tough choices to make. It is good to have choices of course. This is going to be one of the most important decisions of my career and I just want to make sure that I make the right one.

Juwan </div></div>

Any thoughts on this?

13. Truemaster14

Truemaster14 JBB JustBBall Member

1.Nets
    2.Pacers
    3.Magic
    4.Pistons

14. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

pistons will be no lower than 2nd seed....

15. purehoops

purehoops JBB KGSource

whats his site... id like to see this... internetesting to say the least...

16. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

juwanhoward.com

notice he said this..above the howard to play with t-mac section

17. Truemaster14

man.alnet you will never learn......even after its reported that he signed with the magic you are still saying hes going somewhere else. :roll: . this is my 1300 post [​IMG] :bigthumbup:

18. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

A magic fan on espn says on the radio..howard is going to wolves

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">you will never learn......even after its reported that he signed with the magic you are still saying hes going somewhere else</div>

Check his damn website...and the magic board on ESPN....

19. Truemaster14

those fools on espn are FOOLS

20. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

i'm pretty sure he's going to sign with the magic. it's interesting he posted all the rumors about him saying he's signing with this and that team. juwan weren't you the one who actually said those things and started these rumors?