OT: Willie, Won’t He

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by e_blazer, Dec 1, 2017.

1. H.C.

H.C. Well-Known Member

Yeah there is a reason why I put you on block a couple weeks ago. Why I thought you deserved to be off block so I could once again read your comments is beyond me.
    As you're POSTS are just like Marzul. pigheaded.

2. Hobbesarable

Hobbesarable Cartoon Character

Why do you have any rage against HCP? He's says a lot of shit and I would not personally take any of it seriously.

3. SportsAndWhine

SportsAndWhine Dumbass For Hire

HCP's a funny guy, really great!

HCP, I'll PM you the address you can send the $20 to.

riverman and Orion Bailey like this.
  4. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

Seriously? was that in a game thread?
    I stay out of those and then sift through the aftermath later on, lol. And there is a reason.
    Sure it was a true threat? The internet is easy to misinterpret? Sly is a pretty fair guy though, in my opinion.

I know that there are probably a few on here who think I might have tried to cause trouble with HCP and his work, but that isn't the case at all. I just played the game with them early on because If I didn't I knew they would have outed me, so I had to act like I couldn't stand HCP to them. But in reality, there have been also a person or two on here who have suggested trying a couple pretty good ideas for pranks, but I passed for fear of it actually getting that real and someone mistaking it for actually trying to get him in some trouble. I know HCP still doesnt understand it either, lol. I just felt like his character on here needed an enemy that would swing back is all.

Anyhow, if a true threat, no place for that around here. No matter how much we may disagree or poke fun or jab, we are still a community that comes together for a purpose and a love of a singular thing. Kinda like a family and that's like threatening your brother or sister. NO place for that.

5. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

I dont. Never really did. Read the quote below.

When I first joined, HCP was away for a while on vaca or something and when he came back, he lit into me in his character. I didn't know it was a character at first, and I snapped back. Then I talked ot Sly. HE said this place likes the back and forth and that HCP was a cool dude in character.
    Well, Im a musician. Entertainer. Love to laugh, pranks, etc. I ran with it and basically tried to become his ultimate enemy, calling him out and trying to play the victim and well anything and everything to make it look like my hate was real, and I succeeded without realizing the impending consequences of being so believable. I play rough and took it a bit far to the point that people were getting concerned about it and so I had to back off and come clean, cause I really don't want any real trouble to befall him.

Do I think HCP is a confident, borderline cocky ass at times? Hell yeah, but so am I!!! :)

BonesJones likes this.
  6. H.C.

H.C. Well-Known Member

*shrugs*
    I wasn't the one who interpreted it.
    It was something like 'I will find you irl'.
    I logged in a couple days after it happened and went reading threads for Blazer opinions and saw it.
    Sly said something along the lines. 'yeah that's a threat and banned'.
    Then it went on for a couple more pages like usual with everyone putting their two cents in.

To me, I don't really care about tunchi as long as he sticks to basketball stuff, as it's his opinion and it's welcomed.
    It's when he puts his head in other places that he gets himself in trouble.
    Much like the most recent guy who got banned did. Sabins or wtfever his account name was.

7. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

I mean, look at my face? Do you really think I take this shit seriously? There are things in life to be taken seriously, and online forum banter is not one of them. lol.

And IF I really did have hate for HCP then the various people from this board would have heard be talking shit about him in person. But nobody on here Ive met has ever heard me say anything bad about him in person. ;)

SportsAndWhine likes this.
  8. H.C.

H.C. Well-Known Member

I actually don't know why his original tunchi account was banned as I was busy with more education, and not visiting the forums at the time due to the mass of work I had.

@GrandJury care to tell the story?

dviss1 and HailBlazers like this.
  9. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

That's very vague and when it comes banning. I would think a bit more definition would be in order.

10. H.C.

H.C. Well-Known Member

Well I'm sorry I don't have a word for word quote for you. Nor the interest in looking up the thread.
    Remember I wasn't the one who banned his first or second account. I wasn't even logging in when it happened.

Jesus what is wrong with people tonight.

Orion Bailey likes this.
  11. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

Easy cowboy, I gotcha. :) Thats why I highlighted the portion. I didnt mean Clear definition on Tunchis banning instance specifically, I just meant in general.
    The way you said that made it sound you could/should get in trouble for maybe entering a conversation you aren't knowledgable or versed in, or maybe just entering certain threads, lol. I was just being a smart ass.

I mean, you did say, "its trouble when you put your head in other places" is all. I just ran with it...But you are right about one thing...

Jesus, what is wrong with people tonight. ;):cheers:

12. Hobbesarable

Hobbesarable Cartoon Character

I am waiting for a meltdown. I need my entertainment for the night! :drinkapint::popcorn:

Orion Bailey likes this.
  13. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

Not gonna find it here. That act sailed. ;)

14. PtldPlatypus

PtldPlatypus Let's go Baby Blazers! Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

FTFY.

e_blazer and Orion Bailey like this.
  15. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

For some, for others something else, but definietly something missing. :)

Wont get into a religious debate online... especiaslly with you! lol In person sometime sure.

But I do believe there can be as many faults with having a religion as a cornerstone of faith as it could be a blessing, and it isnt so much the religion or not, but the mindset/stability of the individual and how easily they are manipulated.

Meaning, to me the key to sanity, faith, maintaining a positive for yourself and others you are surrounded by, etc, can be found in many forms. Inspiration to do thew right thing can be found in many forms. If it is found through religion and it helps you become a better person as you continue to grow and live life, then im all for it. But I do not believe it is required in order to live a just, faithful life. :) I believe if the human mind and spirit is strong and properly educated on morals and how to teach yourself what is right and wrong, then a person can find 100% spritiual and physical peace on earth without ever having a Lord or God to worship.

dviss1 likes this.
  16. GrandJury

GrandJury Well-Known Member

Everybody outed themselves. We are Tunchi

17. GrandJury

GrandJury Well-Known Member

God I want to meet this famous Tunchi guy

18. bodyman5000 and 1

bodyman5000 and 1 Lions, Tigers, Me, Bears

So uh, I see the post Sinobas got banned for but the original post was edited...at least I think the ban post is untouched but I'm not sure.

Maybe I missed it but there's a few six letter words that most people who use them would self censor. Not sleeze or asshat or anything like that. Way more offensive words.

I suppose it is more likely than not that he was using the N word but I wasn't able to see the post.

19. Paine Tablet

Paine Tablet Well-Known Member

What? The post you banned him for was clearly making an academic argument pointing out the hypocrisy of the argument used against him. Dviss used the pronoun 'he' when he could've said Taggart. The purpose of Sinobas' post was to ask " how do we know he wasn't using 'he' to hide the fact that he really wanted to call him the n-word?". You think that sounds ridiculous? Well so do I and I'm certain so did Sinobas, but that's pretty much the exact argument that was being leveled against him for using #$#$%$.

Sly, your principles fell on the sword to appease a mob of virtue-signalling hysterics, whom in my estimation are every bit as vile as racists.

Edit: I read all the posts speculating about Sinobas' user history and the arguments about "patterns of behavior". Sounds more like people rationalizing their attachment to persecution. In a court of law all of that background information would be thrown out and Sinobas would be judged for the sole act of typing out *##%&. Who am I kidding, something like this would never reach the courts because no DA in their right mind would attempt to prove the indeterminable. #!$#@!$ is indeterminable.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
  20. e_blazer

e_blazer Rip City Fan

Consultant
    What the %#**!?* have you **#! done to my thread?

BBert likes this.