Overrated?

Discussion in 'AFC North' started by Blitz, Aug 5, 2005.

1. Hypnotic

Hypnotic NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Now that a Steelers fan is here, lets move it along people.....nothing else here to see or talk about. [​IMG]

2. Karlos

Karlos NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hypnotic @ Aug 17 2005, 06:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Now that a Steelers fan is here, lets move it along people.....nothing else here to see or talk about. [​IMG]</div> lol...

3. MiAmI

MiAmI NFLC nflcentral.net Member

He hasnt been in the league for long enough to be labeled "overated." He really only had one slip up in all of last year and that was the playoffs, and that could have just been because he did not know what to expect because he is a rookie.

4. Hypnotic

Plus how many rookies you know have played that long into a season with playoffs? Maybe his body was still on college season time.

5. ThaFranchize

ThaFranchize BBW Member

^ he got the longest ever for a rookie qb as far as my knowledge go's. I'm probably 85% sure.And the Steelers are not overated. They went 15-1. It's not like they had an easy schedule. They had to play the Pats and the Eags, and they won.BTW, just to let yall judge overated and underated teams, the easiest schedule and hardest schedule belonged to....(#1 being easiest)1. Falcons 2. Seahawks 3. Eagles 4. Packers ^ all are big name teams [​IMG](#1 being hardest)1. Browns2. Raiders 3. Dolphins4. Chiefs ^ all are alleged "bad" teams of 2004 [​IMG]

6. Hypnotic

Whats up Ward!!! Good to see another Steeler fan here. [​IMG]

7. ThaFranchize

ThaFranchize BBW Member

Wasup! It's not many steel fans here. Just doing my part for the Steelers. Defending us against the haters... you know. [​IMG]

8. Hypnotic

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ward86 @ Aug 24 2005, 10:06 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Wasup! It's not many steel fans here. Just doing my part for the Steelers. Defending us against the haters... you know. [​IMG]</div> I feel you bud, we are gonna get alot of that this season. [​IMG]

9. ThaFranchize

ThaFranchize BBW Member

Well it comes with the job. If you are a successful team, you gotta deal with the haters. Just like Patriot fans have to deal with me. [​IMG]

10. LawGenius

LawGenius NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Got to admit i hated u guys after our Loss in the Playoffs but i think it was me hating Brien that made me hate u guys, but i dont mind the Steelers, they play hard defense, and thats what football is all about

11. ThaFranchize

ThaFranchize BBW Member

Haha. I don't mind the Jets either. They play tough. Oh, and you gotta thank god Mike Nugent came when did.

12. LawGenius

Trust me i thank God every day that Hackatt and Brien are no longer working on our Team!!I think its gonna be a good hear for both our teams this season, mayby a repeat play off game

13. ThaFranchize

ThaFranchize BBW Member

I wouldn't mind watching that with a couple friends. Would be another great game. Last season, I literally jumped up and started huggin my brother and we bumped heads together, which really hurt, when brien missed his last field goal.

14. LawGenius

I nearly started crying mate, and thats when he missed the first and when he missed the secound i was like frozen, didnt say anything, didnt do anything, just sat there staring

15. ThaFranchize

ThaFranchize BBW Member

I almost cried too, except with joy. My dad called to tell me that we were about to kick the field goal for the win, except for me the game was over... and that was wierd....Damn TVo.

16. PITT23

PITT23 BBW Member

They're not overrated, because they truely do have a shot to win the Super Bowl, however, they wont win any more than 13 games.

17. LilChrisPaul21

LilChrisPaul21 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ward86 @ Aug 24 2005, 03:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>^ he got the longest ever for a rookie qb as far as my knowledge go's. I'm probably 85% sure.And the Steelers are not overated. They went 15-1. It's not like they had an easy schedule. They had to play the Pats and the Eags, and they won.BTW, just to let yall judge overated and underated teams, the easiest schedule and hardest schedule belonged to....(#1 being easiest)1. Falcons 2. Seahawks 3. Eagles 4. Packers ^ all are big name teams [​IMG](#1 being hardest)1. Browns2. Raiders 3. Dolphins4. Chiefs ^ all are alleged "bad" teams of 2004 [​IMG]</div> Haha the Falcons are sooo OVERRATED!But i will give some props to them, I give props to:Vick's LegsDuckett and DunnCrumpthats about it.

18. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LilChrisPaul21 @ Sep 5 2005, 02:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Haha the Falcons are sooo OVERRATED!But i will give some props to them, I give props to:Vick's LegsDuckett and DunnCrumpthats about it.</div>you're retarded if you think that vick, crumpler dunn and duckett are the only good parts of the team!!!can you say...DEANGELO HALL? KEITH BROOKING? ED HARTWELL?they are NOT overrated and they are good on BOTH sides of the ball, not JUST offense palPS-- Vick has more than legs, you'll see his arm this year bud

19. LilChrisPaul21

LilChrisPaul21 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Ok D-Hall was hurt pretty much all last year.And the defense, as u know, hasnt got them anywhere.And ill be waiting for his arm to come along....actually im still waiting.

20. ThaFranchize

ThaFranchize BBW Member

Their defense hasn't gotten them anywhere? Meh, you got it backwards. The Falcons have a great defense. They led the league in sacks last season, too. The offense would be the problem if anything. ( 30th pass offense )