Owner Votes

Discussion in 'NFL-Forums Dynasty League' started by TheBeef, Sep 5, 2007.

1. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

Some owners have express a concern that we didnt get a chance to discuss all the issues properly before the voting began, so I am deleting the voting thread and we will discuss each issue seperatly and vote after 7 days.....I will post the threads for discussions on thursday morning and we will vote the following thurdays and well as introduce the next issue.....1st up, the manditory waiting period for new rules to take effect</p>

2. kcgsc

kcgsc Chiefs Enthusiast Extraordinaire

<font face="comic sans ms,sand" size="3" color="#ffff00" style="background-color: #ff0000">If new rules are implemented...I vote yes. Teams are built with a straegy in mind and an about face of a rule could destroy someone's team that was assembled under the current (old) rules. That being said, I was the cellar last year and have no where to go but up.</font>

3. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

The minimum is atleast a season...I can see why some poeple dont want it to be any shorter than it has to be....my only problem with that thinking is that it takes a super majority to make a change anyway, so the majority of us want the new rule, and in that case, why are we waiting several seasons? maybe we need to break this into categories as well....for instance, roster changes such as the addition of an IR could be put in place as early as this season, while scoring changes could have 2-3 year wait....Im comfortable discussing this type of scenario....

4. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

I only think scoring rules need wait period. If it is a rule, that would make someone want to adjust thier roster to generate higher pt totals, everyone should be given several years to prep for that change. Keeping in mind that 95% of the best players in the league will be on rosters at all times. There will only be 2 ways to change roster trade and draft and if you happen to be high on waiver wire picking up the colston that pops up every year. but a 17 man roster that only changes 2 - 3 players per year tops needs time to have scoring changes implemented.