Packers projected 2006 lineup

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by nBarnett56, May 17, 2006.

1. nBarnett56

nBarnett56 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

[quote name='AdropOFvenom' post='48758' date='May 19 2006, 09:22 AM'][quote name='nBarnett56' post='48752' date='May 19 2006, 04:22 AM'][quote name='Lambeau Leap' post='48737' date='May 18 2006, 09:02 PM'][quote name='nBarnett56' post='48672' date='May 18 2006, 02:12 PM'][quote name='Lambeau Leap' post='48668' date='May 18 2006, 05:07 PM']This may not really relate to the thread much, but KGB put on 25 pounds of muscle. He always played at 245 ish (DE), now he's close to 270[/quote]Where did you hear that from?[/quote]PackerChatters podcast........there will be a new one up tomorrow (it's very interesting stuff). I hope I don't get in trouble for posting another link or something.... http://www.packerchatters.com , podcast stuff is on the right. They might still have old shows up.[/quote]That would be interesting if he did. Its not easy to gain around 30 lbs, especially someone of KGBs size. Shows he dedication and fear that we might draft Mario Williams. [​IMG][/quote]So instead hell likely be half the pass rusher he once was, but twice the run stopper. [​IMG] Still likely the weakpoint of your line.[/quote]Agreed. KGB is very overrated. He only has a few pass rushing moves and when he succeeds in executing them, they run the ball to his side where he overran the play to get a pass rush. Mario Williams would have made our Dline VERY strong. But we are getting there. Great LB core and the Dline has gotten more solid. Stopping the run will be key though.[quote name='PurplePeopleEaters' post='48776' date='May 19 2006, 03:07 PM']I think Darren Sharper would be glad to add to that.[/quote]Really? So how many INTs does Sharper have on Favre so far?

2. Lambeau Leap

Lambeau Leap NFLC nflcentral.net Member

I think our offensive line will be a ton better than last year.We lost Flanagan this year (who we had last year...Scotty Wells will be taking over and he has experience at the position), but our two guard positions will be 10x better.Tauscher and Clifton (the tackles) are both potential pro bowlers every year IMO, and the Packer coaches and management are saying Coston will be a pro bowler in 2 or 3 years.Plus, we have a zone blocking scheme now, so who knows how that will affect them

3. DevinHester23

DevinHester23 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Bears Linebackers>Packers LinebackersBears defense>Packers offenseBears>Vikings= Bears 2006 NFC North champions

4. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters NFLC nflcentral.net Graphics Crew

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nBarnett56 @ May 19 2006, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PurplePeopleEaters @ May 19 2006, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I think Darren Sharper would be glad to add to that.</div>Really? So how many INTs does Sharper have on Favre so far?</div>That's only because he couldn't get the ball to him. He was too busy being sacked by Pat and Kevin Williams. Seriously though.. a packer fan talking smack at this point? [​IMG] Sharper made the pro-bowl last year. I didn't see any packers players on the pro bowl roster and I don't see any that will be next year.

5. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PurplePeopleEaters @ May 20 2006, 07:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nBarnett56 @ May 19 2006, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PurplePeopleEaters @ May 19 2006, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I think Darren Sharper would be glad to add to that.</div>Really? So how many INTs does Sharper have on Favre so far?</div>That's only because he couldn't get the ball to him. He was too busy being sacked by Pat and Kevin Williams. Seriously though.. a packer fan talking smack at this point? [​IMG] Sharper made the pro-bowl last year. I didn't see any packers players on the pro bowl roster and I don't see any that will be next year.</div>Oooooh, Here comes the smack talk [​IMG]

6. DevinHester23

Who are Vikings fans to talk smack either? The Bears won the NFC North and are going to win the Super Bowl in 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrianUrlacher54 @ May 20 2006, 08:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Who are Vikings fans to talk smack either? The Bears won the NFC North and are going to win the Super Bowl in 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!</div>With that offense? [​IMG]

8. nBarnett56

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PurplePeopleEaters @ May 20 2006, 10:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nBarnett56 @ May 19 2006, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PurplePeopleEaters @ May 19 2006, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I think Darren Sharper would be glad to add to that.</div>Really? So how many INTs does Sharper have on Favre so far?</div>That's only because he couldn't get the ball to him. He was too busy being sacked by Pat and Kevin Williams. Seriously though.. a packer fan talking smack at this point? [​IMG] Sharper made the pro-bowl last year. I didn't see any packers players on the pro bowl roster and I don't see any that will be next year.</div>Really? Since Pat Williams and Kevin Williams combined for 0 sacks on Favre last year.How am I talking smack? I'm simply stated a fact. Learn to debate instead of trying to trash talk.

9. Lambeau Leap

Lambeau Leap NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PurplePeopleEaters @ May 20 2006, 07:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nBarnett56 @ May 19 2006, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PurplePeopleEaters @ May 19 2006, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I think Darren Sharper would be glad to add to that.</div>Really? So how many INTs does Sharper have on Favre so far?</div>That's only because he couldn't get the ball to him. He was too busy being sacked by Pat and Kevin Williams. Seriously though.. a packer fan talking smack at this point? [​IMG] Sharper made the pro-bowl last year. I didn't see any packers players on the pro bowl roster and I don't see any that will be next year.</div>Well, I'll admit that I was pissed when we lost Sharper. He was our main leader on defense in my opinion. And I was less than thrilled when I heard he signed with the Vikings........(and now Longwell is over there!).As for Pro Bowl Packers, I give these guys a legit shot: Driver, Tauscher or Clifton, Barnett

10. nBarnett56

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lambeau Leap @ May 19 2006, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I think our offensive line will be a ton better than last year.We lost Flanagan this year (who we had last year...Scotty Wells will be taking over and he has experience at the position), but our two guard positions will be 10x better.Tauscher and Clifton (the tackles) are both potential pro bowlers every year IMO, and the Packer coaches and management are saying Coston will be a pro bowler in 2 or 3 years.Plus, we have a zone blocking scheme now, so who knows how that will affect them</div>Flanagan wasn't effective either. He was injured alot the last 3 seasons it was time to move on. The 1st half of the seaon he was a key reason the Oline was struggling. The 2nd half he played much better though. Wells and White are younger and fit the scheme, even though Flanagan could play in it as well. In the end, it was better to let the 30+ off-injured veteran go so that we could get younger.

11. DevinHester23

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AdropOFvenom @ May 20 2006, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrianUrlacher54 @ May 20 2006, 08:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Who are Vikings fans to talk smack either? The Bears won the NFC North and are going to win the Super Bowl in 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!</div>With that offense? [​IMG]</div>Our defense will take care of it.

12. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrianUrlacher54 @ May 20 2006, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AdropOFvenom @ May 20 2006, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrianUrlacher54 @ May 20 2006, 08:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Who are Vikings fans to talk smack either? The Bears won the NFC North and are going to win the Super Bowl in 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!</div>With that offense? [​IMG]</div>Our defense will take care of it.</div>So how many touchdowns is Urlacher going to recieve this year? [​IMG] No matter how good your defense is, as long as you have a Pathetic offense your not winning in January.

13. PurplePeopleEaters

[quote name='nBarnett56' post='48964' date='May 20 2006, 01:55 PM'][quote name='PurplePeopleEaters' post='48940' date='May 20 2006, 10:59 AM'][quote name='nBarnett56' post='48815' date='May 19 2006, 07:36 PM'][quote name='PurplePeopleEaters' post='48776' date='May 19 2006, 03:07 PM']I think Darren Sharper would be glad to add to that.[/quote]Really? So how many INTs does Sharper have on Favre so far?[/quote]That's only because he couldn't get the ball to him. He was too busy being sacked by Pat and Kevin Williams. Seriously though.. a packer fan talking smack at this point? [​IMG] Sharper made the pro-bowl last year. I didn't see any packers players on the pro bowl roster and I don't see any that will be next year.[/quote]Really? Since Pat Williams and Kevin Williams combined for 0 sacks on Favre last year.How am I talking smack? I'm simply stated a fact. Learn to debate instead of trying to trash talk.[/quote]Here's a fact. We swept you last season. and we will again next season. Quote me.

14. PurplePeopleEaters

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrianUrlacher54 @ May 20 2006, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Who are Vikings fans to talk smack either? The Bears won the NFC North and are going to win the Super Bowl in 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!</div>You have the vikings listed as one of your favorite teams. Nice job mr. fair weather.Watch the bears choke again like they usually do. One good season and then its back to 5-11. [​IMG] After that I'm sure we'll be seeing you proclaiming a vikings 2007 SB.

15. nBarnett56

[quote name='PurplePeopleEaters' post='49094' date='May 20 2006, 10:38 PM'][quote name='nBarnett56' post='48964' date='May 20 2006, 01:55 PM'][quote name='PurplePeopleEaters' post='48940' date='May 20 2006, 10:59 AM'][quote name='nBarnett56' post='48815' date='May 19 2006, 07:36 PM'][quote name='PurplePeopleEaters' post='48776' date='May 19 2006, 03:07 PM']I think Darren Sharper would be glad to add to that.[/quote]Really? So how many INTs does Sharper have on Favre so far?[/quote]That's only because he couldn't get the ball to him. He was too busy being sacked by Pat and Kevin Williams. Seriously though.. a packer fan talking smack at this point? [​IMG] Sharper made the pro-bowl last year. I didn't see any packers players on the pro bowl roster and I don't see any that will be next year.[/quote]Really? Since Pat Williams and Kevin Williams combined for 0 sacks on Favre last year.How am I talking smack? I'm simply stated a fact. Learn to debate instead of trying to trash talk.[/quote]Here's a fact. We swept you last season. and we will again next season. Quote me.[/quote]Again, all this is proving is how childish you can act. Grow up and discuss sports like a man instead of trying to insult people like child.

16. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

The Vikings/Bears and Redskins fans around here dont know how to do that. The rest of us are cool. [​IMG]

17. DevinHester23

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AdropOFvenom @ May 21 2006, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>The Vikings/Bears and Redskins fans around here dont know how to do that. The rest of us are cool. [​IMG]</div> [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] :lol:The Bears will win the Super Bowl in 2007. And Chicago will riot.

18. PurplePeopleEaters

[quote name='nBarnett56' post='49155' date='May 21 2006, 12:58 PM'][quote name='PurplePeopleEaters' post='49094' date='May 20 2006, 10:38 PM'][quote name='nBarnett56' post='48964' date='May 20 2006, 01:55 PM'][quote name='PurplePeopleEaters' post='48940' date='May 20 2006, 10:59 AM'][quote name='nBarnett56' post='48815' date='May 19 2006, 07:36 PM'][quote name='PurplePeopleEaters' post='48776' date='May 19 2006, 03:07 PM']I think Darren Sharper would be glad to add to that.[/quote]Really? So how many INTs does Sharper have on Favre so far?[/quote]That's only because he couldn't get the ball to him. He was too busy being sacked by Pat and Kevin Williams. Seriously though.. a packer fan talking smack at this point? [​IMG] Sharper made the pro-bowl last year. I didn't see any packers players on the pro bowl roster and I don't see any that will be next year.[/quote]Really? Since Pat Williams and Kevin Williams combined for 0 sacks on Favre last year.How am I talking smack? I'm simply stated a fact. Learn to debate instead of trying to trash talk.[/quote]Here's a fact. We swept you last season. and we will again next season. Quote me.[/quote]Again, all this is proving is how childish you can act. Grow up and discuss sports like a man instead of trying to insult people like child.[/quote]It's only some friendly razzing. No need to be all uptight about it. [​IMG] Is there no room for a little bit of (intentionally childish) smack talk around here or do we all have to act like prudes and mention how good so and so's LB is doing in training camp.

19. nBarnett56

[quote name='PurplePeopleEaters' post='49223' date='May 21 2006, 04:38 PM'][quote name='nBarnett56' post='49155' date='May 21 2006, 12:58 PM'][quote name='PurplePeopleEaters' post='49094' date='May 20 2006, 10:38 PM'][quote name='nBarnett56' post='48964' date='May 20 2006, 01:55 PM'][quote name='PurplePeopleEaters' post='48940' date='May 20 2006, 10:59 AM'][quote name='nBarnett56' post='48815' date='May 19 2006, 07:36 PM'][quote name='PurplePeopleEaters' post='48776' date='May 19 2006, 03:07 PM']I think Darren Sharper would be glad to add to that.[/quote]Really? So how many INTs does Sharper have on Favre so far?[/quote]That's only because he couldn't get the ball to him. He was too busy being sacked by Pat and Kevin Williams. Seriously though.. a packer fan talking smack at this point? [​IMG] Sharper made the pro-bowl last year. I didn't see any packers players on the pro bowl roster and I don't see any that will be next year.[/quote]Really? Since Pat Williams and Kevin Williams combined for 0 sacks on Favre last year.How am I talking smack? I'm simply stated a fact. Learn to debate instead of trying to trash talk.[/quote]Here's a fact. We swept you last season. and we will again next season. Quote me.[/quote]Again, all this is proving is how childish you can act. Grow up and discuss sports like a man instead of trying to insult people like child.[/quote]It's only some friendly razzing. No need to be all uptight about it. [​IMG] Is there no room for a little bit of (intentionally childish) smack talk around here or do we all have to act like prudes and mention how good so and so's LB is doing in training camp.[/quote]Yeah sure it is. [​IMG] If you don't like talking about LBs or training camps, then maybe you should just stick to a different forum.

20. PurplePeopleEaters

[quote name='nBarnett56' post='49228' date='May 21 2006, 05:51 PM'][quote name='PurplePeopleEaters' post='49223' date='May 21 2006, 04:38 PM'][quote name='nBarnett56' post='49155' date='May 21 2006, 12:58 PM'][quote name='PurplePeopleEaters' post='49094' date='May 20 2006, 10:38 PM'][quote name='nBarnett56' post='48964' date='May 20 2006, 01:55 PM'][quote name='PurplePeopleEaters' post='48940' date='May 20 2006, 10:59 AM'][quote name='nBarnett56' post='48815' date='May 19 2006, 07:36 PM'][quote name='PurplePeopleEaters' post='48776' date='May 19 2006, 03:07 PM']I think Darren Sharper would be glad to add to that.[/quote]Really? So how many INTs does Sharper have on Favre so far?[/quote]That's only because he couldn't get the ball to him. He was too busy being sacked by Pat and Kevin Williams. Seriously though.. a packer fan talking smack at this point? [​IMG] Sharper made the pro-bowl last year. I didn't see any packers players on the pro bowl roster and I don't see any that will be next year.[/quote]Really? Since Pat Williams and Kevin Williams combined for 0 sacks on Favre last year.How am I talking smack? I'm simply stated a fact. Learn to debate instead of trying to trash talk.[/quote]Here's a fact. We swept you last season. and we will again next season. Quote me.[/quote]Again, all this is proving is how childish you can act. Grow up and discuss sports like a man instead of trying to insult people like child.[/quote]It's only some friendly razzing. No need to be all uptight about it. [​IMG] Is there no room for a little bit of (intentionally childish) smack talk around here or do we all have to act like prudes and mention how good so and so's LB is doing in training camp.[/quote]Yeah sure it is. [​IMG] If you don't like talking about LBs or training camps, then maybe you should just stick to a different forum.[/quote]Umm... how was it not friendy razzing? [​IMG] I'm just saying is there no room for a little friendly smack talk on here instead of just discussing? Typical packer fan.. interpreting everything wrong..