Packers projected 2006 lineup

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by nBarnett56, May 17, 2006.

1. nBarnett56

nBarnett56 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

[quote name='PurplePeopleEaters' post='49229' date='May 21 2006, 04:54 PM'][quote name='nBarnett56' post='49228' date='May 21 2006, 05:51 PM'][quote name='PurplePeopleEaters' post='49223' date='May 21 2006, 04:38 PM'][quote name='nBarnett56' post='49155' date='May 21 2006, 12:58 PM'][quote name='PurplePeopleEaters' post='49094' date='May 20 2006, 10:38 PM'][quote name='nBarnett56' post='48964' date='May 20 2006, 01:55 PM'][quote name='PurplePeopleEaters' post='48940' date='May 20 2006, 10:59 AM'][quote name='nBarnett56' post='48815' date='May 19 2006, 07:36 PM'][quote name='PurplePeopleEaters' post='48776' date='May 19 2006, 03:07 PM']I think Darren Sharper would be glad to add to that.[/quote]Really? So how many INTs does Sharper have on Favre so far?[/quote]That's only because he couldn't get the ball to him. He was too busy being sacked by Pat and Kevin Williams. Seriously though.. a packer fan talking smack at this point? [​IMG] Sharper made the pro-bowl last year. I didn't see any packers players on the pro bowl roster and I don't see any that will be next year.[/quote]Really? Since Pat Williams and Kevin Williams combined for 0 sacks on Favre last year.How am I talking smack? I'm simply stated a fact. Learn to debate instead of trying to trash talk.[/quote]Here's a fact. We swept you last season. and we will again next season. Quote me.[/quote]Again, all this is proving is how childish you can act. Grow up and discuss sports like a man instead of trying to insult people like child.[/quote]It's only some friendly razzing. No need to be all uptight about it. [​IMG] Is there no room for a little bit of (intentionally childish) smack talk around here or do we all have to act like prudes and mention how good so and so's LB is doing in training camp.[/quote]Yeah sure it is. [​IMG] If you don't like talking about LBs or training camps, then maybe you should just stick to a different forum.[/quote]Umm... how was it not friendy razzing? [​IMG] I'm just saying is there no room for a little friendly smack talk on here instead of just discussing? Typical packer fan.. interpreting everything wrong..[/quote]Childish "razzing" typical Vikings fan. Learn to discuss matters civily instead of acting like a child from the start.

2. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters NFLC nflcentral.net Graphics Crew

[quote name='nBarnett56' post='49233' date='May 21 2006, 06:05 PM'][quote name='PurplePeopleEaters' post='49229' date='May 21 2006, 04:54 PM'][quote name='nBarnett56' post='49228' date='May 21 2006, 05:51 PM'][quote name='PurplePeopleEaters' post='49223' date='May 21 2006, 04:38 PM'][quote name='nBarnett56' post='49155' date='May 21 2006, 12:58 PM'][quote name='PurplePeopleEaters' post='49094' date='May 20 2006, 10:38 PM'][quote name='nBarnett56' post='48964' date='May 20 2006, 01:55 PM'][quote name='PurplePeopleEaters' post='48940' date='May 20 2006, 10:59 AM'][quote name='nBarnett56' post='48815' date='May 19 2006, 07:36 PM'][quote name='PurplePeopleEaters' post='48776' date='May 19 2006, 03:07 PM']I think Darren Sharper would be glad to add to that.[/quote]Really? So how many INTs does Sharper have on Favre so far?[/quote]That's only because he couldn't get the ball to him. He was too busy being sacked by Pat and Kevin Williams. Seriously though.. a packer fan talking smack at this point? [​IMG] Sharper made the pro-bowl last year. I didn't see any packers players on the pro bowl roster and I don't see any that will be next year.[/quote]Really? Since Pat Williams and Kevin Williams combined for 0 sacks on Favre last year.How am I talking smack? I'm simply stated a fact. Learn to debate instead of trying to trash talk.[/quote]Here's a fact. We swept you last season. and we will again next season. Quote me.[/quote]Again, all this is proving is how childish you can act. Grow up and discuss sports like a man instead of trying to insult people like child.[/quote]It's only some friendly razzing. No need to be all uptight about it. [​IMG] Is there no room for a little bit of (intentionally childish) smack talk around here or do we all have to act like prudes and mention how good so and so's LB is doing in training camp.[/quote]Yeah sure it is. [​IMG] If you don't like talking about LBs or training camps, then maybe you should just stick to a different forum.[/quote]Umm... how was it not friendy razzing? [​IMG] I'm just saying is there no room for a little friendly smack talk on here instead of just discussing? Typical packer fan.. interpreting everything wrong..[/quote]Childish "razzing" typical Vikings fan. Learn to discuss matters civily instead of acting like a child from the start.[/quote]Fine you want my real opinion on the issue? Overall I think that the Vikings will be a better team than the packers due to a variety of issues. To start off the packers have a porous O-line and the loss of Flanagan, Wahle, and Rivera all in the course of two years does not add to that. On the other hand the Vikings have spent a lot of their free agent money in upgrading their o-line with the acquisitions of Steve Hutchinson, arguably the best guard in the NFL, and Artis Hicks, a proven starter in Philadelphia. The packers did make some defensive upgrades with Charles Woodson and AJ Hawk but their Defensive line is not very strong with no real tackles and KGB getting worse every day. The Vikings look to have one of the best D-lines in the NFC north again with Pat and Kevin Williams anchoring the middle and young talent Kenechi Udeze and Erasmus James taking on the end positions. In my honest opinion I think it all comes down to the Quarterback and the two lines. That's where it all starts. Both teams have aging quarterbacks that can lead a team when they are at their best, but based off last year, I think that Brad Johnson is the better quarterback. Knowing Brett Favre he will prove me wrong but as of now it looks to me like he will have a sub-par season like last year and will retire next offseason.Are you happy now? There's my disscussion. Go ahead and rip it apart.

3. nBarnett56

[/quote]Fine you want my real opinion on the issue? Overall I think that the Vikings will be a better team than the packers due to a variety of issues. To start off the packers have a porous O-line and the loss of Flanagan, Wahle, and Rivera all in the course of two years does not add to that. On the other hand the Vikings have spent a lot of their free agent money in upgrading their o-line with the acquisitions of Steve Hutchinson, arguably the best guard in the NFL, and Artis Hicks, a proven starter in Philadelphia. The packers did make some defensive upgrades with Charles Woodson and AJ Hawk but their Defensive line is not very strong with no real tackles and KGB getting worse every day. The Vikings look to have one of the best D-lines in the NFC north again with Pat and Kevin Williams anchoring the middle and young talent Kenechi Udeze and Erasmus James taking on the end positions. In my honest opinion I think it all comes down to the Quarterback and the two lines. That's where it all starts. Both teams have aging quarterbacks that can lead a team when they are at their best, but based off last year, I think that Brad Johnson is the better quarterback. Knowing Brett Favre he will prove me wrong but as of now it looks to me like he will have a sub-par season like last year and will retire next offseason.Are you happy now? There's my disscussion. Go ahead and rip it apart.[/quote]Uh, first off the name of this thread in "Packers projected 2006 lineup" so if you were on topic I would be glad to discuss it with you. 2nd, I talk football/sports instead of getting into little team battles with other fans. 3rd, you make a porus attempt to get a rise out of someone by your team comparison comments.

4. PurplePeopleEaters

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nBarnett56 @ May 21 2006, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Fine you want my real opinion on the issue? Overall I think that the Vikings will be a better team than the packers due to a variety of issues. To start off the packers have a porous O-line and the loss of Flanagan, Wahle, and Rivera all in the course of two years does not add to that. On the other hand the Vikings have spent a lot of their free agent money in upgrading their o-line with the acquisitions of Steve Hutchinson, arguably the best guard in the NFL, and Artis Hicks, a proven starter in Philadelphia. The packers did make some defensive upgrades with Charles Woodson and AJ Hawk but their Defensive line is not very strong with no real tackles and KGB getting worse every day. The Vikings look to have one of the best D-lines in the NFC north again with Pat and Kevin Williams anchoring the middle and young talent Kenechi Udeze and Erasmus James taking on the end positions. In my honest opinion I think it all comes down to the Quarterback and the two lines. That's where it all starts. Both teams have aging quarterbacks that can lead a team when they are at their best, but based off last year, I think that Brad Johnson is the better quarterback. Knowing Brett Favre he will prove me wrong but as of now it looks to me like he will have a sub-par season like last year and will retire next offseason.Are you happy now? There's my disscussion. Go ahead and rip it apart.</div>Uh, first off the name of this thread in "Packers projected 2006 lineup" so if you were on topic I would be glad to discuss it with you. 2nd, I talk football/sports instead of getting into little team battles with other fans. 3rd, you make a porus attempt to get a rise out of someone by your team comparison comments.</div>I am on topic. I discussed why I don't think the packers lineup will be as good as the vikings. That's on topic.What's the point of a rivalry without having little team battles with other fans? This is one of the biggest rivalries in the NFL. I just expected another packer fan to be able to talk smack with me instead of saying i'm childish. thirdly, I think I am getting a rise out of you. Otherwise you wouldn't be so pissed off about nothing. [​IMG]

5. nBarnett56

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PurplePeopleEaters @ May 21 2006, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nBarnett56 @ May 21 2006, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Fine you want my real opinion on the issue? Overall I think that the Vikings will be a better team than the packers due to a variety of issues. To start off the packers have a porous O-line and the loss of Flanagan, Wahle, and Rivera all in the course of two years does not add to that. On the other hand the Vikings have spent a lot of their free agent money in upgrading their o-line with the acquisitions of Steve Hutchinson, arguably the best guard in the NFL, and Artis Hicks, a proven starter in Philadelphia. The packers did make some defensive upgrades with Charles Woodson and AJ Hawk but their Defensive line is not very strong with no real tackles and KGB getting worse every day. The Vikings look to have one of the best D-lines in the NFC north again with Pat and Kevin Williams anchoring the middle and young talent Kenechi Udeze and Erasmus James taking on the end positions. In my honest opinion I think it all comes down to the Quarterback and the two lines. That's where it all starts. Both teams have aging quarterbacks that can lead a team when they are at their best, but based off last year, I think that Brad Johnson is the better quarterback. Knowing Brett Favre he will prove me wrong but as of now it looks to me like he will have a sub-par season like last year and will retire next offseason.Are you happy now? There's my disscussion. Go ahead and rip it apart.</div>Uh, first off the name of this thread in "Packers projected 2006 lineup" so if you were on topic I would be glad to discuss it with you. 2nd, I talk football/sports instead of getting into little team battles with other fans. 3rd, you make a porus attempt to get a rise out of someone by your team comparison comments.</div>I am on topic. I discussed why I don't think the packers lineup will be as good as the vikings. That's on topic.What's the point of a rivalry without having little team battles with other fans? This is one of the biggest rivalries in the NFL. I just expected another packer fan to be able to talk smack with me instead of saying i'm childish. thirdly, I think I am getting a rise out of you. Otherwise you wouldn't be so pissed off about nothing. [​IMG]</div>Its a much bigger rivalry to Vikings fans than it is to Packers fans. The Bears have always been our biggest rival. Team battles over the internet are childish arguments which serve no purpose. I'd rather discuss things instead of resort to that behavior. I'm not pissed about anything, I just think its sad when someone drops to the level trash talking on the internet.

6. PurplePeopleEaters

[quote name='nBarnett56' post='49240' date='May 21 2006, 06:34 PM'][quote name='PurplePeopleEaters' post='49239' date='May 21 2006, 05:29 PM'][quote name='nBarnett56' post='49236' date='May 21 2006, 06:25 PM']
    Uh, first off the name of this thread in "Packers projected 2006 lineup" so if you were on topic I would be glad to discuss it with you. 2nd, I talk football/sports instead of getting into little team battles with other fans. 3rd, you make a porus attempt to get a rise out of someone by your team comparison comments.[/quote]I am on topic. I discussed why I don't think the packers lineup will be as good as the vikings. That's on topic.What's the point of a rivalry without having little team battles with other fans? This is one of the biggest rivalries in the NFL. I just expected another packer fan to be able to talk smack with me instead of saying i'm childish. thirdly, I think I am getting a rise out of you. Otherwise you wouldn't be so pissed off about nothing. [​IMG][/quote]Its a much bigger rivalry to Vikings fans than it is to Packers fans. The Bears have always been our biggest rival. Team battles over the internet are childish arguments which serve no purpose. I'd rather discuss things instead of resort to that behavior. I'm not pissed about anything, I just think its sad when someone drops to the level trash talking on the internet.[/quote]Yes, it is a big rivalry. If you think the bears rivalry is bigger.. I don't know. I think almost every other packer fan would say Vikings Packers is a way bigger rivalry or at least the ones I've talked to. The all time series is almost tied. How much better can a rivalry get? And if anyone is being childish, it's you for making a big deal out of practically nothing. The packer fans I talk to on other forums are always up for some friendly chatter at the very least. None of the arguments ever get too heated.

7. nBarnett56

[quote name='PurplePeopleEaters' post='49241' date='May 21 2006, 05:37 PM'][quote name='nBarnett56' post='49240' date='May 21 2006, 06:34 PM'][quote name='PurplePeopleEaters' post='49239' date='May 21 2006, 05:29 PM'][quote name='nBarnett56' post='49236' date='May 21 2006, 06:25 PM']
    Uh, first off the name of this thread in "Packers projected 2006 lineup" so if you were on topic I would be glad to discuss it with you. 2nd, I talk football/sports instead of getting into little team battles with other fans. 3rd, you make a porus attempt to get a rise out of someone by your team comparison comments.[/quote]I am on topic. I discussed why I don't think the packers lineup will be as good as the vikings. That's on topic.What's the point of a rivalry without having little team battles with other fans? This is one of the biggest rivalries in the NFL. I just expected another packer fan to be able to talk smack with me instead of saying i'm childish. thirdly, I think I am getting a rise out of you. Otherwise you wouldn't be so pissed off about nothing. [​IMG][/quote]Its a much bigger rivalry to Vikings fans than it is to Packers fans. The Bears have always been our biggest rival. Team battles over the internet are childish arguments which serve no purpose. I'd rather discuss things instead of resort to that behavior. I'm not pissed about anything, I just think its sad when someone drops to the level trash talking on the internet.[/quote]Yes, it is a big rivalry. If you think the bears rivalry is bigger.. I don't know. I think almost every other packer fan would say Vikings Packers is a way bigger rivalry or at least the ones I've talked to. The all time series is almost tied. How much better can a rivalry get? And if anyone is being childish, it's you for making a big deal out of practically nothing. The packer fans I talk to on other forums are always up for some friendly chatter at the very least. None of the arguments ever get too heated.[/quote]I can guarentee you that 95% of Packers fans call the Bears a bigger rivalry. Like I said, its much bigger to Vikings fans.

8. PurplePeopleEaters

[quote name='nBarnett56' post='49242' date='May 21 2006, 06:38 PM'][quote name='PurplePeopleEaters' post='49241' date='May 21 2006, 05:37 PM'][quote name='nBarnett56' post='49240' date='May 21 2006, 06:34 PM'][quote name='PurplePeopleEaters' post='49239' date='May 21 2006, 05:29 PM'][quote name='nBarnett56' post='49236' date='May 21 2006, 06:25 PM']
    Uh, first off the name of this thread in "Packers projected 2006 lineup" so if you were on topic I would be glad to discuss it with you. 2nd, I talk football/sports instead of getting into little team battles with other fans. 3rd, you make a porus attempt to get a rise out of someone by your team comparison comments.[/quote]I am on topic. I discussed why I don't think the packers lineup will be as good as the vikings. That's on topic.What's the point of a rivalry without having little team battles with other fans? This is one of the biggest rivalries in the NFL. I just expected another packer fan to be able to talk smack with me instead of saying i'm childish. thirdly, I think I am getting a rise out of you. Otherwise you wouldn't be so pissed off about nothing. [​IMG][/quote]Its a much bigger rivalry to Vikings fans than it is to Packers fans. The Bears have always been our biggest rival. Team battles over the internet are childish arguments which serve no purpose. I'd rather discuss things instead of resort to that behavior. I'm not pissed about anything, I just think its sad when someone drops to the level trash talking on the internet.[/quote]Yes, it is a big rivalry. If you think the bears rivalry is bigger.. I don't know. I think almost every other packer fan would say Vikings Packers is a way bigger rivalry or at least the ones I've talked to. The all time series is almost tied. How much better can a rivalry get? And if anyone is being childish, it's you for making a big deal out of practically nothing. The packer fans I talk to on other forums are always up for some friendly chatter at the very least. None of the arguments ever get too heated.[/quote]I can guarentee you that 95% of Packers fans call the Bears a bigger rivalry. Like I said, its much bigger to Vikings fans.[/quote]My packer fan friend I just talked to on AIM said Vikings by a landslide but I guess maybe he is part of the 5%. I'll ask around next time a packer fan comes a trolling to my vikings site a frequent.

9. nBarnett56

[quote name='PurplePeopleEaters' post='49244' date='May 21 2006, 05:42 PM'][quote name='nBarnett56' post='49242' date='May 21 2006, 06:38 PM'][quote name='PurplePeopleEaters' post='49241' date='May 21 2006, 05:37 PM'][quote name='nBarnett56' post='49240' date='May 21 2006, 06:34 PM'][quote name='PurplePeopleEaters' post='49239' date='May 21 2006, 05:29 PM'][quote name='nBarnett56' post='49236' date='May 21 2006, 06:25 PM']
    Uh, first off the name of this thread in "Packers projected 2006 lineup" so if you were on topic I would be glad to discuss it with you. 2nd, I talk football/sports instead of getting into little team battles with other fans. 3rd, you make a porus attempt to get a rise out of someone by your team comparison comments.[/quote]I am on topic. I discussed why I don't think the packers lineup will be as good as the vikings. That's on topic.What's the point of a rivalry without having little team battles with other fans? This is one of the biggest rivalries in the NFL. I just expected another packer fan to be able to talk smack with me instead of saying i'm childish. thirdly, I think I am getting a rise out of you. Otherwise you wouldn't be so pissed off about nothing. [​IMG][/quote]Its a much bigger rivalry to Vikings fans than it is to Packers fans. The Bears have always been our biggest rival. Team battles over the internet are childish arguments which serve no purpose. I'd rather discuss things instead of resort to that behavior. I'm not pissed about anything, I just think its sad when someone drops to the level trash talking on the internet.[/quote]Yes, it is a big rivalry. If you think the bears rivalry is bigger.. I don't know. I think almost every other packer fan would say Vikings Packers is a way bigger rivalry or at least the ones I've talked to. The all time series is almost tied. How much better can a rivalry get? And if anyone is being childish, it's you for making a big deal out of practically nothing. The packer fans I talk to on other forums are always up for some friendly chatter at the very least. None of the arguments ever get too heated.[/quote]I can guarentee you that 95% of Packers fans call the Bears a bigger rivalry. Like I said, its much bigger to Vikings fans.[/quote]My packer fan friend I just talked to on AIM said Vikings by a landslide but I guess maybe he is part of the 5%. I'll ask around next time a packer fan comes a trolling to my vikings site a frequent.[/quote]Start a poll for all I care, in fact I will.

10. DevinHester23

DevinHester23 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Guys, grow up:Bears>Vikings>PackersHappy?Also:Bears-Packers>Vikings-Packers>Bears-Vikings

11. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

Cant we all just get along?!?!??!And cant we just all agree on something. That the Detroit Lions will win the division. [​IMG]

12. nBarnett56

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrianUrlacher54 @ May 21 2006, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Guys, grow up:Bears>Vikings>PackersHappy?Also:Bears-Packers>Vikings-Packers>Bears-Vikings</div>Ha! Theres a larf, coming from someone who was trash talking on the same thread earlier. [​IMG]

13. DevinHester23

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AdropOFvenom @ May 21 2006, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Cant we all just get along?!?!??!And cant we just all agree on something. That the Detroit Lions will win the division. [​IMG]</div>The Lions will never win as long as Millen is in charge. I think we all agree on that. [​IMG] :DAnd this is the good ole' Norris division. Plenty of arguing in here.

14. Lambeau Leap

Lambeau Leap NFLC nflcentral.net Member

WE need to have some sig bets for these games.

15. DevinHester23

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lambeau Leap @ May 21 2006, 08:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>WE need to have some sig bets for these games.</div>I'm for it, but IDK how to make them. I haven't gotten the time to read photoshop tutorials. I have the program and some tutorials, just haven't gotten any time to read them

16. Lambeau Leap

Lambeau Leap NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Me neither lol....maybe we can get someone to make one.

17. DevinHester23

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lambeau Leap @ May 22 2006, 01:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Me neither lol....maybe we can get someone to make one.</div>We'd have to take it up w/ the GFX team