Packers vs. Eagles

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by Pack Attack, Nov 30, 2004.

1. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rube Cred)</div><div class='quotemain'>There is no bubble to burst. Moss has had issues with pot, but I don't think he has ever been suspended for drug related problems. Not like our second year playa O. Smith. Anyway, Favre used painkillers to enhance his performance (cheat) and Moss used pot because he is an idiot. Why these guys risk all that they have to smoke up is beyond me.</div>

Gotcha...thanks for clarifying.

2. FootballFanaticChick

FootballFanaticChick nfl-*****s member

Geez, I'm not asking you people to feel sorry for Favre, get out the icecream and throw him a pity party. I'm saying he is an awesome player/role model. There's a reason why he gets so much attention. He's a great player. I'll have to agree that he's not a one man team, and they should show Donald Driver just as much as they do Brett Farve.

3. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

Dont worry we dont feel sorry for Favre, that guy has it pretty good I'd say. Media loves him. Great QB or not, it does get to be a bit much after a while. I mean hell they showed his wife 150 times on that Monday night game, as some one already pointed out. What the hell for!? They do favour him quite a bit over the rest of the people playing in the game.

4. BJames1156

BJames1156 LSU SAINT

I don't think they talk about favre more than anyone else in the NFL. That was MNF with the pack. ofcourse they are going to talk alot about him. He is an incredible player, And he isn't young by any means

5. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

I dont mean favour him more than anyone else in the NFL just in the games he plays in, during the game. Other than that there is tons of hype on other players right now as well. Young haha, no not at all.

6. Rube Cred

Rube Cred nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustBry07)</div><div class='quotemain'>I mean hell they showed his wife 150 times on that Monday night game, as some one already pointed out. What the hell for!?</div>

Are we talking about Favre, or having flashbacks to Rams games and Warner's wife? [​IMG]

7. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>And he isn't young by any means</div>

True. But if he decides to play as long as Vinnie Testaverde, he could have another five or six years in the league! Bears fans would hate that... [​IMG]

8. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

9. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rube Cred)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustBry07)</div><div class='quotemain'>I mean hell they showed his wife 150 times on that Monday night game, as some one already pointed out. What the hell for!?</div>

Are we talking about Favre, or having flashbacks to Rams games and Warner's wife? [​IMG]</div>

Haha, Favre, but that one is also true.

10. Eagles4Life

Eagles4Life He Hate Me

11. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

Fortunately for Eagles fans, the Packers' defensive line is average at best. It might be tougher to run for you guys than normal, but I wouldn't worry too much about protecting McNabb.

Green Bay's pass rush is not something to be feared this year, unfortunately.

12. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

47-17...spanked!! GB had their asses handed to them today huge. Guess it puts an end to this thread.

13. FootballFanaticChick

FootballFanaticChick nfl-*****s member

Looks like the Packers choked... 0-4 at Philly... Favre didn't have a great game at all, which sucked. McNabb however, I give him credit for being outstanding. I was blown away by Philly's defense, completely shut Green Bay down. Looks like I can't talk shit now [​IMG]

14. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

I second that, my hats off to McNabb. 5 TD passes, 464 yards. Thats incredible the guy played amazing today, as well as Westbrook. The better team won that game for sure, GB just didnt want that game and if they did they sure didnt show it.