Panarin to Rangers

Discussion in 'New York Rangers' started by kreidertime, Jul 2, 2019.

1. kreidertime

kreidertime Well-Known Member

You fucking homo's. I go on vacation and you drop the ball. This move was sick. Panarin makes all the guys he plays with better which is huge with Kakko and Kravtsov coming. Kravtsov had a monster rookie camp. Franchise changing pick from Gorton and staff. A lot of money for Panarin but he's worth it. I'm sure Gorton will get rid of Shattenkirk, Smith and Staal soon some way. Buyout or trade.

Vesey for a 3rd is acceptable. No issues with that. This is a playoff team if they sign Kreider. If Trouba proves me wrong and is a first pairing guy, this team will rise this year. For the record, most people I talk to all think Kakko will be a better player than Hughes. I'm one of them.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
  2. mrmel29

mrmel29 Well-Known Member

Me too!!

3. panzerporter

panzerporter Well-Known Member

Gotta say I was shocked to hear the news, means dead weight has to go now. Pierre McGuire was on the Fan with Boomer and Gio this morning and had nothing but praise for Panarin and said he came to the Rangers for less money because of JD. Also said he didn't see Shatt staying because of cap issues. Nice to see a front office that gets things done for a change. Let's Go Rangers!

4. Ranger71

Ranger71 Well-Known Member

If anything they should be getting rid of Smith first, unless they're just planning on putting him in the minors. Shattenkirk at least may have trade value depending on where they are in the standings. Maybe the next buyout window is what they have planned.

5. kreidertime

Smith and Shattenkirk need to be the first guys out the door.

6. speeds

speeds $2.50 highball, $1.50 beer Staff Member Administrator GFX Team

Been waiting to see a thread on this. Seems like the kind of signing that can rejuvenate a franchise. Well done.

7. kreidertime

Adding Kakko, Panarin and Trouba will provide a big increase in wins. Team was 4 games under .500 last season. Lost 24 games by 1 goal. Have to figures with rookies going into their second year, those 3 additions, the team should improve a lot.