Panarin

Discussion in 'New York Rangers' started by kreidertime, Dec 13, 2019.

1. kreidertime

kreidertime Well-Known Member

Well worth every penny they gave him. Hopefully Kakko and Chytil continue to figure out how to put up points at even strength. That will help the team going forward big time.

2. Greyvtrayn

Greyvtrayn Well-Known Member

Was glad to see the box score this morning...i didn't watch any of the game and went to bed after the first period...was not expecting a 6-3 final! Yeah, have to pleased with Panarin so far. He's been a huge lift. Zibanejad coming back has had a huge impact too as it takes the pressure off some of the other guys out there (Strome, who has been solid anyway, for example).
    Still need to be a more physical team but at least they are demonstrating the ability to rally and score!

3. kreidertime

kreidertime Well-Known Member

Kreider actually was a huge factor in this win for a change. Buchnevich is turning into a schmuck again. If I had to choose between keeping Kreider or Buchnevich, I'd sign Kreider and trade Buchnevich. Kreider is more of a playoff player.

mrmel29 likes this.
  4. Ranger71

Ranger71 Well-Known Member

Great last 10 minutes after giving up the 3rd goal in which the D basically just let Dillon walk right up to Georgiev. I like Buch but if i have to watch him screw up another odd man rush..

5. mrmel29

mrmel29 Well-Known Member

Kreids is not going anywhere!!