OT Passengers On Pennsylvania Train Watch Woman Get Raped, Do Nothing

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by Chris Craig, Oct 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

hqdefault.jpg

Apparently not

2. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

Yeah, it seems he took offense or at least is not happy with your sentiments on men. There seems to be a notion that you are inclusionary of all men when you say negative things about men. I think his issue and that of Nate's is that you don't often post positive things about men. Not that it's your place to have to assauge men's egos with positive feedback.

Also, please stop with the insults.

3. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

Deal?
    If men stop raping, assaulting and harassing women, if male legislators and judges stop saying they should make our private health care decisions, if women have equal pay and opportunity ... I will stop saying mean things about men.

4. Chris Craig

I never said you had to stop saying mean things about men in general. I was clarifying where OB and Nate were coming from. I was asking you not to use personal insults against posters here. That is all.

We both know that's never going to happen, or at least for a very long time. I don't expect you stop commenting on those occurances. They need to be called out.

Lanny and Phatguysrule like this.
  5. donkiez

donkiez Well-Known Member

It should be pointed out that we know nothing about the demographics of the passengers or their personal history or circumstances, or even how many there were. To to assign motivation to their actions without any of that knowledge is just attaching our own bias to the situation.

6. Phatguysrule

Phatguysrule Well-Known Member

If they filmed it rather than calling 911 or helping they should be charged with making a snuff film.

Defend their shitty actions in court.

Lanny likes this.
  7. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

So since i met some filthy trashy women over the years, im allowed to diss all women?

So women are welfare riding crackheads who are just out to gold dig on men and thier hard work while they sit st home and play days of our lives right?

Sweeping judgments about a whole sect of people will never go over well.
    Period.

Some people are simply just jaded and take it out on a personal, one on one, level because they are incapable of distinguishing individualism.
    Even though they claim to just want to be treated fair as an individual.
    The hypocrisy is insufferable.
    Lol.

So no one can play a bullshit spin on this. This is a “what if” post. Not how i feel personally about women.

And most women i know would agree with me.
    And tell some other women to gtfover it and pull up yer damn britches. Holding angst and biased feelings against men wont get you anywhere but an unhappy life.

But not everyone handles things the same….

however the justificTion for ones behavior is ridiculous.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
    EL PRESIDENTE likes this.
  8. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

Damn straight!!!

9. EL PRESIDENTE

EL PRESIDENTE Username Retired in Honor of Lanny.

Its the responsibility of the train operators and law enforcement to ensure a safe ride, not passengers. We don't gotta do jack shit.

10. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

yeah and did the morally superior think that maybe the person filming was doing so to capture the evidence for the victim because maybe they thought someone else was calling 911?

so many variables, but when we judge based off what we “assume” another person is thinking…

it usually turns into an ASSumption.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
    EL PRESIDENTE likes this.
  11. Chris Craig

Fair enough

12. Chris Craig

Maybe when 1 of them saw it the other 20 filming they should have thought hey, someone else is filming this, maybe I should call 911. The fact they all were recording it and did nothing is disturbing.

Lanny and Phatguysrule like this.
  13. Chris Craig

Was it a sweeping judgement? She judged the men on the train filming a rape, not men in general.

Lanny likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.