Patrick the Warrior

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by philsmith75, Oct 10, 2007.

1. REREM

REREM JBB JustBBall Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shapecity)</div><div class='quotemain'></p>

Ok I'll see what I can do. What about the background the text is on? You mentioned black on white is hard on the eyes, what color would you like for that?</p>

</div>I'd go with a light cream...warmer colors seem more comfortable to my mind. Probably would go a lttle different font. I always liked Arial Black as a font that reads easy without having to be big.</p>

I kind of like some aspects of this layout-with the main minus being I'm still getting used to it. I guess the " MS Word" type stuff is fine--though perhaps there can be a thread someplace on using it. It was quite a task for me to just figure how to get a sig to post right or to post a picture.</p>

</p>

2. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

Thanks for the feedback REREM, I'll suggest the cream color for the quotes.</p>

Here's a good blog to checkout on how to use some of the features on the site: Exploring S2</p>

I'll ask him if he can do a tutorial on the MS Word bar for the members.</p>

I think the plan is to have an option for members to select the style of font and size they want to view the site with. The hold up is the heading on the top because the formatting gets screwed up when certain changes are made.</p>

</p>